• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you guys cycle off TRT?

AnabolicArt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not sure if this is dumb question, but wondering if you guys just stay on it month after month, year after year. Reason I ask, I still would like to remain fertile for whenever the time comes, but I would like to keep a steady supply of goods. Doc gave me an okay to get on TRT, Test Cyp 200mg every 2 weeks. Im told its lifetime commitment, O no! :roflmao:

I have been of TRT for about 8 years now (the last 3 years on inyectables), I have not cycle off since then, problems with side effects have been relatively very mild to non-existing (a pimple or two) , since I keep it to the replacement levels of 200mg every two weeks (same as you). I just merely replacing what I lost, so it bring me back to where I was when I was younger. I will be trying nandrolone as therapy as well for pain in my joints and it will be kept at therapy levels, since I have no intention to look like Ronnie Coleman am good to go with the minimum dosages. As fertility goes for me, non an issue I already past that and at my age I do not think I want start raising kids again (but you may want to make a deposit in a sperm bank just in case). As you mention TRT is a lifetime commitment and pretty much like it how I feel since I got into TRT (I was extremely miserable before it). Hope this helps and good luck to you!

Thanks for input, I imagine a bunch of guys here might be past that stage(kids) in life. Also, not looking to exceed my dosage. Just looking to be over 500 since my levels came back at 260. So obviously not life threatening for me, but lifting has always been something I?ve always enjoyed.

Vince2Pink,
Well thought out and a very sincere reply. I am on trt as well same dose, however I have chose to do a cycle here and there and I am still very much ok. Just keep up on your labs and be smart.

Vince2Pink,
Well thought out and a very sincere reply. I am on trt as well same dose, however I have chose to do a cycle here and there and I am still very much ok. Just keep up on your labs and be smart.

Thanks, Sure thing!

Thanks for input, I imagine a bunch of guys here might be past that stage(kids) in life. Also, not looking to exceed my dosage. Just looking to be over 500 since my levels came back at 260. So obviously not life threatening for me, but lifting has always been something I?ve always enjoyed.

You will eventually get there but you have to give your TRT time to kick in this assuming that you just started your TRT. Work with your doctor and keep close watch to your labs as other have mentions.

Vince
You are doing 200 mgs every 2 weeks for 8 years straight?
Why not 100mgs per week?
what is your age?
your psa level?
do you notice any prostate issues, enlargement? Urinating at night?
thanks

Cool. Yeah, hopefully I can get my test levels dialed in about 500 more or less around my labs.

Some may disagree....but I take myself off TRT once a year and run a strong PCT. I believe (proven by my blood work), long term, it's good to give your body a break from EVERYTHING once in a while.

Vince
You are doing 200 mgs every 2 weeks for 8 years straight? No
Why not 100mgs per week? Personal Preference
what is your age? Lates 40's
your psa level? I will have to get back to you on that if I find labs.
do you notice any prostate issues, enlargement? Urinating at night? No
thanks Your Welcome

IML Gear Cream!
Because that is what these highly educated people prescribe. That's what my endo wanted to put me on so I went and found a doc who studies HRT to get a better prescription.

Normal and maintenance testosterone level is my goal and to minimized negative side effects as much as possible, sometimes less is better, if you have consistency and with proper training, sleep and nutrition (diet) you should achieve optimal fitness and muscle for you age. The problem with most guys is that they want a higher dosage for bodybuilding or sport enhancement, Most doctors are concern with your normal functions and general health and not your sports enhancement goals (no hating), some doctors are just plain ignorant have no clue how TRT works, hence reason to find a HRT doctors that are knowledgeable in this type of therapy. Bottom line, do not have unreasonable expectations when it comes to HRT because the main reason for it, is to improve you quality of life. On a side note, my wife thinks I am too buff (she likes that though), but I always have been buff since a very young age (14). So, as a positive side effect on TRT, I have come back to what I looked like when I was younger (in my prime 20's) at least body wise and I am fine with that (Yeah I do not want to be Arnold or Ronnie). In any event good luck in your goals.

Not sure if this is dumb question, but wondering if you guys just stay on it month after month, year after year. Reason I ask, I still would like to remain fertile for whenever the time comes, but I would like to keep a steady supply of goods. Doc gave me an okay to get on TRT, Test Cyp 200mg every 2 weeks. Im told its lifetime commitment, O no! :roflmao:
Lifetime, with any luck. I feel much better - and Test is natural and mine is 100% legal! Every 2 weeks might make you feel shitty toward the end. E2 might be roller coaster - got a bloodwork schedule?

Yes, legal too. Insurance picks up majority of tab. :ohyeah: Not from a TRT clinic either. Yeah, I was thinking of doing 100mg every week instead. Blood work every 12 weeks.

I get one 10ML vial per month via insurance for TRT.

Because that is what these highly educated people prescribe. That's what my endo wanted to put me on so I went and found a doc who studies HRT to get a better prescription.
how old are you bro, i want to try and get a doc to prescribe me gearz but im only 22

I come off once or twice a year from all injectibles for 4-8 weeks and at this time I start my own production of test ( I guess a short PCT with clomid/hcg/nolva combo). Then I go back on TRT or cycle again.

I am on self prescribed TRT. So I don't know if you even care about my opinion. I stay on 200-300mgs a week year round. Will eventually drop down to 200 mgs a week period. I see no reason to come off if your on legit TRT with regular doctor check ups. Your just restoring your test levels to their normal healthy levels. People come off to give their bodies a break after a cycle of multiple, harsh, steroids and other ancilliaries. You however don't subject yourself to that. So I see no reason to cycle off as long as your blood work and physical examinations by your doctor keep coming back normal. Now about having children, that is where your doctor should lay out every option for you seeing how you may want children in future. I'm 31 with a child in middle school. So I have no desire for any more children.

how old are you bro, i want to try and get a doc to prescribe me gearz but im only 22

Dude you are too young for TRT unless you suffer from some kind of condition where you are body does no make Test at all
(perhaps you loose a ball or something) At your age your test should be high enough to take care business. I did not take any prescribed test until I hit 40 because my body did not make any ( I felt miserable as hell). But at the end is you choice and you can do as you want. Best of Luck!

IML Gear Cream!
I come off once or twice a year from all injectibles for 4-8 weeks and at this time I start my own production of test ( I guess a short PCT with clomid/hcg/nolva combo). Then I go back on TRT or cycle again.

For me personally I doing that is not the best approach, for the simple fact of the ups and down that this creates. When I was using the gel, my prescription lapses for a couple of times due to my doctors doing, and I did not really like how I felt when I was off the TRT.

Your just restoring your test levels to their normal healthy levels. People come off to give their bodies a break after a cycle of multiple, harsh, steroids and other ancilliaries. You however don't subject yourself to that. So I see no reason to cycle off as long as your blood work and physical examinations by your doctor keep coming back normal.

Agree with this right here!

Back