• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tell me if its safe for me to take super DMV I'm 19

cray181

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ill go ahead and put it out there but I did one cycle of steroids and testosterone last year and have been working out since then some on and off but for the past few months its been 5 days a week and I have been eating right. I'm 6'8 weigh 165 and have about 9.3% body fat. Would it be alright for me to take super dmz

IMHO you should not even be considering steroids right now. At 19 yrs old you can put on an easy 20-30lbs in less than a year. Focus on your training and diet and wait until your at least 25 before you jump into this arena...Just my 2 cents..

Save that money and buy some cheeseburgers.

At least some cargo pants so you can stuff rocks in the pockets.

Warrior

Did you have a proper PCT following the Test/oral cycle last year? Have you had any blood work done to see how/if you ever fully recovered? This is something I would address and be more concerned about rather than doing your second cycle at age 19.

Did you have a proper PCT following the Test/oral cycle last year? Have you had any blood work done to see how/if you ever fully recovered? This is something I would address and be more concerned about rather than doing your second cycle at age 19.

I had blood work done and I fully recovered and I did deca and test for 5 weeks followed by PCT

6'8" and 165lbs....is that a typo?...if not you need too spend all your $$$ on food....that is it...

I had blood work done and I fully recovered and I did deca and test for 5 weeks followed by PCT

While I dont condone any AAS/DS/PH cycles before 25 or so, I must say that I am proud of you for atleast practicing good PCT protocol. However, I do have to agree with the above people saying that with your height to weight ratio, you could easily pack on a bunch of quality mass without gear. To each his own and you are going to do what you want. It is just a crap shoot when you start messing with your hormone levels at such a young age.

cray181 as what have been said above , steroids are not for you and my advice : not now and not even after. taking steroids at your age will backfire on you, ...going the natural way will give you better healthier and long lasting results. i have seen many of your age going the steroids way using it as a short cut to speed up things and the answer is : there are no shortcuts , they ended up having all sorts of problems. i have tried all kinds of supplements and let me tell you that at 52 i found out that healthy natural food is the best thing you can eat. my advice:
1- dont put your hopes on any supplement they dont work as you think
2- dont use supplements as a motivation
3- let the quality of your workouts and your diet be your motivation, bodybuilding is a lifestyle that you should enjoy, steroids do not come into the equation.
4- go to the gym and workout hard but workout smart
5- if you listen to me, 20 years from now you will thank me

IML Gear Cream!
Its stupid to do either Roids or PH's at 19. Food and creatine!

Save that money and buy some cheeseburgers.

At least some cargo pants so you can stuff rocks in the pockets.

Warrior
lol wow anyway bro just keep training and eat as much as you an bro and 25 come back i waited and i was scared still and i did a bunch of crazy shit did 4 years in jail and was still scared of roids and still am i researched for 2+ years and waited till i was 27 I swear these kids need to be scared of something nothing phazes them young bucks no more lol keep coming here learn and grow and eat and eat and eat

Ill go ahead and put it out there but I did one cycle of steroids and testosterone last year and have been working out since then some on and off but for the past few months its been 5 days a week and I have been eating right. I'm 6'8 weigh 165 and have about 9.3% body fat. Would it be alright for me to take super dmz

FFFUUUCCCKK NNOOO!!!! FUCK NO

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

You've definitely got more growing to do without it! Youll go farther if you build a stronger foundation first.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

NO! Its stupid. The benefit no where near equals the risk.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back