• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Training during PCT

Koolherc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you guys switch up your training during pct? I usually lower the volume and increase rest periods but still go as heavy as i can to keep my strength. This has seemed to work fairly well for me but I am interested in hearing what you all have experienced. I know that during pct the body is having to reset in a variety of ways and during this process gains can be compromised so we use ancillaries and supplements in order to protect our gains. What about training methods? I'm looking for some insight from you all as to which training principals u incorporate during pct? Thanks!

That's actually a really good point. I'll probably actually be doing the same with ostarine and test. I couldn't get my hands on hcg fast enough this time around so I could either extend the cycle or just take my last test shot, run the ostarine with serms for good measure. And start new blast in a month. Right on man. Thanks for the feedback!

Haha, Right on Alpha. Will be doing the same on your recommendation starting Monday. Thanks for the words brother.

Btw, going to add igf1lr3 to the mix and see how it goes. What ya think?

Back