• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

diet help

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok 45 5-8 218 20percent bf {was 40 couple years ago] so maint. is about 2800 calories. I want to loose bf without sacrificing the muscle I've built. going to run some test to help keep muscle. thinking drop carbs down keep protein high say like 1.25g per lb of weight. and maybe raise fat. going to add cardio 2-3 days a week lift 5 days. any advice is appreciated still learning. should calories be below maint. or at since I'm adding cardio in?

Just drop calories by 500. keep fats and protein the same. try carb back loading to get insulin sensitivity up.

Could try to cycle your carbs a bit go higher on heavy training days with low fats like legs or back training days. Use moderate carbs on other training days and very low to no carbs and higher fats/protein on non training days or light cardio days. Continue to adjust cals every 2 weeks or when your results stall.

Back