• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which AI?

hando73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which there is a good chance I will due to the hcg I'm just trying to decide which one would be best
Arimidex adex letro or aromasin are there any others worth mentioning ?
What would be my best bet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letros too strog adex is shit conpared to aromasin.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Letro is indeed to strong and not the right drug, but your statement about adex being shit is just plain wrong. You are practicing a one size fits all aproach and not considering his age. Some people respond better to either drug, and for a first cycle adex is a way better choice in case he gets too agressive and kills his estro.

IMO both drugs are fine, asin can have its advantages but it depends on the situation and person.

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2010/may2010_Why-Estrogen-Balance-is-Critical-to-Aging-Men_01.htm

true true man good call out. adex sucked.for me.im merely giving my insight. also doses for adex need to be extremely exact to not have complete estro kill

I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which there is a good chance I will due to the hcg I'm just trying to decide which one would be best

I like Aromasin but I used to use Arimidex with great success as well. Letro is overkill. You should use dex or aromasin right from the strt though, dont wait till there is an issue, prevent the issue. Keep e2 under control but no crushed. Thats the best way to go in my opinion man.

I've tried arimidex and aromasin and I've had more success with aromasin. It doesn't affect my liver values and my total test was higher while on the same dose of test. It also lowered my SHBG compared to a-dex. It's easier to control. It exits your system pretty quickly so if you overdo it and have low e2 sides you can cut it out and lower your dose.

letro is not "overkill" holy shit you guys are retarded... OP, you do not want to have an AI "on hand"... you want to fucking use it.. you're not keeping your testosterone "on hand" are you? no, you're fucking injecting it for fuck's sake.. use your fucking ancillaries. Adex, letro, and aromasin are all fine.. aromasin has a shorter half life and must be taken with food for maximum absorption.

:lol:

how are we retarded smh. i have several friends who have their procards and at that test dose usig an Ai may not be necessary for everyone. lowering e levels too much as you know will mess up his gains... so before youcall us retarded think about your statement of just using am Ai all the time rather than keeping it on hand.

The problem I see with it being on hand is once the gyno is present how do you get rid of it ? For example once you get tits taking the ai may prevent your tits getting bigger and prevent any other gyno getting worse but the ai won't reverse it and won't make your tits disappear ? Surely it's best to be safe and prevent a permanent problem that needs surgery ?

What dose of Aromasin is recommended for 200mg of TEST CYP, and how about 500 and then 750mg of Test Cyp?

For adex i use .5 EOD on 200mg Test cyp and .5 ED for 500mg test cyp. I feel good at these values no joint issues or libido and no bloat problems either. I for some reason produce more than average aromatase.

Only way to really find out what works for you personally is to do a trial run of both adex and aromasin and get bloods done

Both work for me but aromasin works better for my blast and adex for cruising

Only way to really find out what works for you personally is to do a trial run of both adex and aromasin and get bloods done

Both work for me but aromasin works better for my blast and adex for cruising
I was thinking of buying both and starting on adex with it being weaker than asin then going to asin if doesn't work , what gear and amount do you use when cruising ?

I was thinking of buying both and starting on adex with it being weaker than asin then going to asin if doesn't work , what gear and amount do you use when cruising ?

My cruise usually consist of 200mg of test and 100mg of deca per wk split dosage

I take 1mg of non pharma adex eod and keeps my E2 levels ~20pg/mL

how are we retarded smh. i have several friends who have their procards and at that test dose usig an Ai may not be necessary for everyone. lowering e levels too much as you know will mess up his gains... so before youcall us retarded think about your statement of just using am Ai all the time rather than keeping it on hand.

all AI's generally lower estrogen about the same in men.. 50-60%

all AI's generally lower estrogen about the same in men.. 50-60%

I understand not using something if not needed but if you do get the 1st sign of gyno then take the ai is it a case of it being a bit late as from what I've read it can take a few weeks for the ai to start working that's even if you get the dose right by then you might have bitch tits ???? Then you gotta try nolva or even letro and reading about people that have took letto it makes you feel like hell

IML Gear Cream!
I always take an AI. Adex is what I use when I go chem research route, I like aromasin too, just needs to be taken more often. What you should keep on hand is Nolvadex. Its a SERM not an AI. It won't do anything to estrogen levels but block estrogen in breast tissue, thus stopping gyno pretty quickly if you start to notice it.

yea you gotta try it yourself for example if i do 6.25mg aeomasin eod my e levels drop too low and i get lethargic

What do you do then take the asin less often or lower the dose ?

Oh yeah...lets not forget blood work...We want to now what our proper does is....Labs are the only way to keep you on spot....Just my two cents...And last I checked I was not retar@#@!!!!

I like Aromasin.. It just sounds cool... 12.5 is a good dose i run mine high though for contest prep. That way it makes my peak a bit smoother and i have noticed it allows me to get rid of sub q water easier at 25mg.

I always take an AI. Adex is what I use when I go chem research route, I like aromasin too, just needs to be taken more often. What you should keep on hand is Nolvadex. Its a SERM not an AI. It won't do anything to estrogen levels but block estrogen in breast tissue, thus stopping gyno pretty quickly if you start to notice it.

FOr acute gyno yeah nolvadex works but to manage estrogen IMO too much of a risk of getting blood clots running Nolva long term.

I rec 0.5mg Dex eod or 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d, works for me..

FOr acute gyno yeah nolvadex works but to manage estrogen IMO too much of a risk of getting blood clots running Nolva long term.

Thats exacly why you run the AI and just keep the SERM on hand. You don't need to use it but in case you have a gyno flare up or a bad batch of an AI you don't have to wait, since you have it on hand you can use immediately to stop gyno then get your AI dosage right. But yes I dont use it all the time, I just keep a bottle handy just in case.

I dont know if you got a straight answer. for 500 of test e adex or aromisin will be enough, I wouldnt bother with HCG test e is pretty mild

Back