• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

igf allergic reaction strange

dieseljimmy

DRSE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i shot 100 mcg des constitution ed with acetic acid and bw. In my shoulders 10 min preworkout now about 2 hours later every single spot that i have ever shot ifg in is itchy red and inflamed.

The ensact locations. It's incredible. Chest tris, bis shoulders. Even my sub Q hgh and peptide spots are itchy

Check out the pic...

... any theories

Attachments

• 20140208_101435.jpg
    20140208_101435.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20140208_101212.jpg
    20140208_101212.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 23
remember when this happened to me with the red top GH?

my only theories were it was 192a instead...I took a break for a few days then went IM and never had a problem again
the rips don't do it to me sub q at all

I also wondered if it was the bac water ...you try zyrtec or claritin or anything?

Im About To Get some antihistamines. ..

its just strange that i shot in the delts and all my other spots seemed to remember and react. Delts did not seem to react. I stretched the tricep inflammation and i could literally see 10-12 white spots where I had injected before.

and yeah its very good company that i purchase my peptides from.

that definitely sounds like a histamine response

acetic acid is pretty brutal. How much did you use?

Weird. Thats my nonmedical diagnosis. Think your stuff is possessed!

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like late stages of aids. I'm gonna miss you jim.

Sorry, JD, I've no experience with or have any desire to use peps.

And this is exactly why.

I've never had any probs. ever with gear. Knock on wood.

IML Gear Cream!
acetic acid is pretty brutal. How much did you use?

I reconst. 1 mg with 1 ml of acetic acid. Back load 10 iu or 100 mcg then i fill up the rest of the 50 iu rig with bw or nacl. Then I bilaterally inject with the same rig.

1 benadryl worked within 15 min

your bac water isnt sterile...AA when used will go straight to any area that is inflamed or infected...it cause the area to turn red with white dots...you have any white dots??...if so its a pretty good sign the bac water is bad...dont really need AA anyway but it helped figure out the bac water was not on the up and up...

yeah idk about acetic acid and what not going to an infected spot..makes warts turn bright white..don't ask me why I know this...

anyway, I had this same reaction and it just went away ..same batch of bac water
I never got to the bottom of it

anytime ive seen hives of any kind i've seen white dots though..leaky capillaries

your bac water isnt sterile...AA when used will go straight to any area that is inflamed or infected...it cause the area to turn red with white dots...you have any white dots??...if so its a pretty good sign the bac water is bad...dont really need AA anyway but it helped figure out the bac water was not on the up and up...

This ^^^^^ I have half a bottle of follistatin I'll send you. Just infect it and within an hour you will forget about that pain. Guaranteed!!

your bac water isnt sterile...AAwill go straight to any area that is inflamed or infected...it cause the area to turn red with white dots...you have any white dots??...if so its a pretty good sign the bac water is bad...dont really need AA anyway but it helped figure out the bac water was not on the up and up...

Yep white dots when I pulled the inflamed area and streched the skin.

New bw It is.

thanks

Back