• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

School apologizes for black history lunch menu

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
I wonder if grape soda was on the menu as well?

Posted 1:48 p.m. Thursday - AP

CONCORD, California ? Officials at a Northern California private school are apologizing after a lunch menu option to celebrate Black History Month angered some parents and students with stereotypically ethnic foods.

Students at Carondelet High School for Girls in Concord wanted to come up with ways to observe the occasion during a lunchtime celebration Friday. But when the school announced a menu of fried chicken, cornbread and watermelon, other students and parents became offended.

KNTV-TV reports that school officials held an assembly Wednesday to discuss the issue and also sent a letter apologizing to parents. Principal Nancy Libby wrote that the items were taken off of the menu and that the school doesn't perpetrate racial stereotypes.

Libby also wrote the school will hold a diversity assembly.

Damn that is my kind of meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im offended that they left okra and collards off the menu. Now that's good eatin.

No malt liquor?

Concord and no grape soda. lol

These kinds of things never work out the way they're supposed to ? lol

what brain dead idiot thought that was going to be well received?

What a load of shit. I was as a country fair and the NAACP booth was selling fried chicken, watermelon, and grape drink. Were they being racist?

No one tries harder to keep racism alive than blacks.

I really want fried chicken and cornbread now...fml

but not watermelon....fuck out of season watermelon

I was thinkin the fried chicken my father in law makes...but the inlaws are in Ky and I'm not...gdi!

What a load of shit. I was as a country fair and the NAACP booth was selling fried chicken, watermelon, and grape drink. Were they being racist?

No one tries harder to keep racism alive than blacks.

How do you think the idiot in the white house got elected???

he got elected on all lies. he's the biggest fraudster known to mankind. if he actually was truthful he couldn't even get elected to your local towns council.

so because the topic is about racism/back history month the conversation automatically goes to the president??

yeah you're right...its blacks who perpetuate racism... *cough*

so because the topic is about racism/back history month the conversation automatically goes to the president??

yeah you're right...its blacks who perpetuate racism... *cough*

Why you coughing?? All the bullshit in your throat?? The only reason he was elected in because "blacks perpetuate racism".

no...an embarrassed cough pointing out the bullshit...

I don't disagree that blacks perpetuate racism pretty heavily but to say no one else is responsible for it (whites, latinos...whatever) is plain ignorant chicken fucking....
especially when a thread on the topic is about racism and a bunch of whites chime in about the Commander and Chief when he's got literally nothing to do with the topic at hand.

you ever write an analytical paper? have to debate about anything with actual debate rules? give a presentation? you stay on the topic at hand.

our cafeteria has soul food thursday (fried chicken, okra, cornbread same shit as the article) and taco tuesday. if you want to be offended you will always find a reason. i just enjoy the fact that i get to eat mexican food

IML Gear Cream!
no...an embarrassed cough pointing out the bullshit...

I don't disagree that blacks perpetuate racism pretty heavily but to say no one else is responsible for it (whites, latinos...whatever) is plain ignorant chicken fucking....
especially when a thread on the topic is about racism and a bunch of whites chime in about the Commander and Chief when he's got literally nothing to do with the topic at hand.

you ever write an analytical paper? have to debate about anything with actual debate rules? give a presentation? you stay on the topic at hand.

What it is , is that many white men on this site are afraid of black men, therefore you have mindless racism & so it goes....

What it is , is that many white men on this site are afraid of black men, therefore you have mindless racism & so it goes....

Bullshit. The only fear is the fear of losing a first-world country. Add to that the fact that blacks leverage the racist-card hard, a lot, all the fucking time. But if you're white and your point out where blacks are failing, then you're a mindless racist. You can take that logic and shove it up your ass.

afraid of getting shot "for fun" or stabbed "because I was having a bad day and was going to kill the first person I saw"...yeah who wouldn't be? niggers are dangerous creatures

afraid of getting shot "for fun" or stabbed "because I was having a bad day and was going to kill the first person I saw"...yeah who wouldn't be? niggers are dangerous creatures

....:roflmao: you're only proving my point, if that's not fear , what is ??

....:roflmao: you're only proving my point, if that's not fear , what is ??

I wasn't the one who disagreed with you... im not afraid of niggers, im afraid of their ape-like tendencies...they kill each other for wearing different color t-shirts lmao. im not afraid of arabs but im afraid of terrorists.. understand?

"they kill each other for wearing different color t-shirts lmao." This one single statement had me laughing for 5 minutes straight......

Back