• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trying adex and aromasin

hando73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's gonna be my 1st cycle of 500 mg a week of test for 12 weeks and hcg for entire cycle , From what I've read on forums some say adex best some aromasin , I'm thinking of trying adex however if after even altering the dose im having problems even into the 1st few weeks of cycle I would switch to aromasin I think this is the only way to find out which one is best for ''me '' does that sound the best thing up do ?
the only problem is if at that point gyno has started what do I do to get rid of the gyno ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If gyno presents many guys just increase the AI dose.

If gyno presents many guys just increase the AI dose.

And if that doesn't work and gyno increases go do you get rid ?

Meant what do you do to get rid

Letro also works for gyno but it bangs up your lipid profile pretty bad

Nolvadex for gyno for a few days from what I understand. As far as adex vs asin, from what I've read asin works better if you want to continue using the AI into your PCT.

Read this http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/aromasin/

But both work very well. As far as letro, it's pretty strong and overkill for a test only cycle imo. This is all based off of my research, thus far I have only had experience with aromasin,

Nolva is only for PTC since it does not reduce E2 at all

again.. letro is not "overkill". Nolvadex will take care of gyno if you get it.. it blocks estrogen receptors in your breast tissue... but make sure to take your AI, and you will be fine

Nolvadex for gyno for a few days from what I understand. As far as adex vs asin, from what I've read asin works better if you want to continue using the AI into your PCT.

Read this http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/aromasin/

But both work very well. As far as letro, it's pretty strong and overkill for a test only cycle imo. This is all based off of my research, thus far I have only had experience with aromasin,

healthy amount of bullshit in that article

Meant what do you do to get rid

Usually the AI is sufficient unless the gyno is not from aromatization. If that's the case then Nolva will occupy the E2 receptor in breast tissue.

Usually the AI is sufficient unless the gyno is not from aromatization. If that's the case then Nolva will occupy the E2 receptor in breast tissue.

What else could the gyno be from if it's not from aromatisation ?

It's gonna be my 1st cycle of 500 mg a week of test for 12 weeks and hcg for entire cycle , From what I've read on forums some say adex best some aromasin , I'm thinking of trying adex however if after even altering the dose im having problems even into the 1st few weeks of cycle I would switch to aromasin I think this is the only way to find out which one is best for ''me '' does that sound the best thing up do ?
the only problem is if at that point gyno has started what do I do to get rid of the gyno ?

Just ran similar cycle and I would honestly save your HCG until three days after your last injection. Your a starting cycle like this there is no need for it. My balls didn't shrink or shrivel at all. But I still used after cycle was over. I also used aromasin thru entire cycle and stopped when I started pct, and started using nolva which has kept everything under control as far as I can tell without labs. Use adex if that is what you have in hand instead of aromasin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How common is that ? Is treated with prami not nolva ?

It's like e2 gyno - everyone is different. Some guys lactate and are very prone to it. Others not so much. I don't need an AI with up to 400 mg of test a week. My e2 stays under 28. Other guys get B cups from 400.

Now keep in mind that prolactin needs estrogen to produce the gyno. If your estrogen is under control you chance of prolactin gyno is greatly reduced

My opinion is to keep e2 in check and dose B6 200mg-400mg daily. If prolacin is still too high you can use Dostinex ( Cabergoline ) at .5 mgs taken twice a week.

Nolva is a treatment for gyno. It's for "after the fact"

500mg test e, you will not get gyno, from that its probably underdosed so you arent gonna be injecting 500mgs. get both adex, aromisin and letro all from different sources because you probably will end up with one of them being bunk, just sayn. I got some gyno because my adex was bunk, used letro to get it back under control.

Lol.

Aromasin is all you need. Folks complicate things more than necessay

Back