• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Transgendered super model

She never said she didn't have a schlong.

theres another video after that one about a woman...that is pretty dykey looking but apparently still pretty feminine that Ford signed as a male model...

so weird to me!

LOL...in another vid they were interviewing a woman, that was born a woman..i have no idea what her sexual orientation is..Ford Modeling agency signed her as a male model..she models male clothing

shes also 6' 2" and has a pretty chiseled jaw

So stoned! I was lucky enuff to get my hands on a 1/2 of this. Isn't she sexy!

Frosted" Purple Gorilla -28%
square_fill_purple.jpg

"Frosted" Purple Gorilla -28%
THC:27.9% -CBD 9.2% -CBN 0.9% -Genetics- Purple Thai x Unknown Haze x Unknown Strain 100% Pure Purple Indica. Widely popular -- even rampant -- in the Bay Area club seen, Purple Gorilla is great medication for those with chronic pain, insomnia, migraines, arthritis, anorexia, nausea and many more. This bud tastes extremely well through a vaporizer. The color is PURE PURPLE its almost black with white frost. Amazing Indica power. This bud literally makes your mouth water with flavors of cherry, grape, citrus, spice and dank. This bud begins with a cerebral head high for the first 5 or 10 minutes before becoming a more powerful ULTIMATE body high.

oh buddy, but it doesn't taste like rag weed. Better than fruit loops. :joint:

Right again IronAddict... this is a beautiful female.. :daydream:

square_fill_purple.jpg

EVERY person who clicked on this thread, no matter they commented or not did so expecting to see a guys cock........tells us alot about AG huh

:daydream:

EVERY person who clicked on this thread, no matter they commented or not did so expecting to see a guys cock........tells us alot about AG huh

:daydream:
Ohh hey guys :nerd:

She was on RuPaul's Drag Race and models for Victoria's Secret. My boyfriend makes a very convincing lady...not every girl you're seeing online has a vagina ;)

Can we not use the words "super model" to describe this guy? Let's not take away from the accomplishments of Christie Brinkley (who at 60 is still way better looking than what this guy brings to the camera), Kathy Ireland, Cindy Crawford, Rachel Hunter, and Tyra Banks. Super model is reserved for the elite, hall of fame, generational beauties. This guy at best makes a decent looking chick in a dark room. Normal, everyday women we meet on the streets are way better looking, and would be better at being a model if given the teams of photographers, and make up artists models work with today.

making intl cover for vogue or whatever it was does in fact make super model status...sorry
its not like I signed her/him

Can we not use the words "super model" to describe this guy? Let's not take away from the accomplishments of Christie Brinkley (who at 60 is still way better looking than what this guy brings to the camera), Kathy Ireland, Cindy Crawford, Rachel Hunter, and Tyra Banks. Super model is reserved for the elite, hall of fame, generational beauties. This guy at best makes a decent looking chick in a dark room. Normal, everyday women we meet on the streets are way better looking, and would be better at being a model if given the teams of photographers, and make up artists models work with today.

I think she is hot. I'd fuck her.

She is transgendered, therefore a woman, no longer a man. I've met her without makeup, in broad daylight, and she's still beautiful. And for the record, all of the women you listed above don't leave the house without makeup on, whether you can tell or not. Tyra looks like SHIT without makeup, but what makes her good at what she does is bone structure and overall physique. Women constantly bash drag queens and transgendered women for how pretty they are without acknowledging that it takes a lot of work to get that way...Victoria's Secret models spend 2-3 hours in the chair before a show.

Just because a woman is pretty in person doesn't mean she is model-worthy. People look entirely different on camera or under studio lighting than they do in person, and more often the most awkward looking girls make the best models because they have defined bone structure. But I will agree that she is not of super model status yet, but give her time. Open your mind and gain some understanding of social acceptance of gender identity and sexuality before you knock what you don't understand :)

She is transgendered, therefore a woman, no longer a man. I've met her without makeup, in broad daylight, and she's still beautiful. And for the record, all of the women you listed above don't leave the house without makeup on, whether you can tell or not. Tyra looks like SHIT without makeup, but what makes her good at what she does is bone structure and overall physique. Women constantly bash drag queens and transgendered women for how pretty they are without acknowledging that it takes a lot of work to get that way...Victoria's Secret models spend 2-3 hours in the chair before a show.

Just because a woman is pretty in person doesn't mean she is model-worthy. People look entirely different on camera or under studio lighting than they do in person, and more often the most awkward looking girls make the best models because they have defined bone structure. But I will agree that she is not of super model status yet, but give her time. Open your mind and gain some understanding of social acceptance of gender identity and sexuality before you knock what you don't understand :)

I agree 100%. A lot of women who are suppose to be beautiful are dog dick ugly without make-up. Also, I agree with your comment about bone structure. Carmen has beautiful bone structure. Her face is gorgeous.

making intl cover for vogue or whatever it was does in fact make super model status...sorry
its not like I signed her/him

NO it doesn't. It doesn't even come close to make one a super model.

A supermodel (also spelled super-model[3][4][5][6][7] and super model[8][9][10][11]) is a highly paid fashion model who usually has a worldwide reputation and often a background in haute couture and commercial modeling. The term supermodel became prominent in the popular culture of the 1980s.[12] Supermodels usually work for top fashion designers and famous clothing brands. They have multi-million dollar contracts, endorsements and campaigns. They have branded themselves as household names and worldwide recognition is associated with their modeling careers.[13][14][15][16] They have been on the covers of prestigious magazines such as French, British and Italian Vogue. Claudia Schiffer stated, "In order to become a supermodel one must be on all the covers all over the world at the same time so that people can recognise the girls."[17][18]

This dude, doesn't even come close to that.

who says I don't understand it? calling a dude a dude after he has his dick chopped off doesn't mean i don't understand it. That's a pretty poor assumption not knowing anything about me. Surgery or not, test the DNA and it comes back male. just because you cut up the outside doesn't mean you've changed nature, and what's on the inside.

Every one of those women i've named have pics of them without makeup on.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...p-goes-morning-stroll-Malibu-countryside.html

Back