• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what?!?!!

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
all jokes aside how fucking strong is she that she can do this at this weight??

lol I get it, that was really chris farley.

Wow Amazing!!!!!!!!:clapping:

i wanna see her grab that pole with one of those side roles and hold on...sexy bitch there...

yeah theres nothing sexy about it at her size but holy fuck I thought it was amazing...do you know how hard some of that shit is??

my friend says.....

That there just scared the hell out of me!

shes been eating whole ham shoulders for years like were KFC drumsticks.....gave her the grip of a shearer

IML Gear Cream!
She'd be a billionaire if she went and stripped at the BET awards.

She'd be a billionaire if she went and stripped at the BET awards.

negd for making my picture her naked and making me throw up ALOOOOOOOT!

hawt

Mad skillz at her size. Just not my cup of tea at her size.

I wanna know what kind of metal that pole is made of. You see all those gif's of skinny girls swinging on those things and flying across the room. It's gotta be made outta adamantium!!

Baby got back!

She reminds me of overweight girls that grow up on a farm that are stronger than many men.
I have seen em lift 100 pound feed bags from the ground and throw them up into a truck like they weigh nothing.

Girls like this need loving too....and as someone pointed out she is flexible....

She gets on her back and pulls her legs back behind her head....tucks the fat away with her legs....light switch off....dont touch her...and ram it home....

Hit her in the eyes with your load when done.....that way she can't see the light switch when your done...

Easy as azza's ass in a Forrest full of gay trees...

IML Gear Cream!
That heffer had that pole flexing like a mofo I seriously expected to see her, the ceiling and the pole fly across the room in a thunderous disaster... all shit aside I wish my wife was that flexible... wow.

all jokes aside how fucking strong is she that she can do this at this weight??

. Good for her! It reminds me of spring... When I go carp spearing in the river!

lololol...I actually thought of that story when I saw this

Thank You...my conquering of that mountain of blob was a epic moment in my life.m..it has molded who I am....a fearless leader in the world of big love...

Would like too say more but I'm having a gallon of cottage cheese for dinner and need some time to handle it...

its why you all need to back the fuck up and leave Azza alone.......someone needs to marry and fuck these kinda women......

jk Azza lolz

:roflmao:

Never had a fatty :sorry:

<<And if she has anything to say in it(which she does) I never will.

Back