• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Suspension Experiences

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

Anyone have any experiences with Test Suspension. How much does it affect performance preworkout?

I am considering using it prior to max effort only lifts and on the day (well morning) of the competition. Looking for experiences, personally have never used it.

200 mg Suspension about 90 minutes pre-training gives a bit of a boost but I would be running a long estered base with it.

200 mg Suspension about 90 minutes pre-training gives a bit of a boost but I would be running a long estered base with it.

Am running test cyp up until the competition in April

Just wondering how much the suspension makes a different and how much is hype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not a huge increase but it gives you a bit of an edge.

I've never found a TNE that didn't give more pip than it was worth.

I've never found a TNE that didn't give more pip than it was worth.

Mine is water based
Maybe do a trial run of it
I have 15 amps blah

If you have it try it

I have recently discovered it and I love it !!! No pip at all but it does sting like a bitch going in and you must inject with 22 gauge or bigger. Also it just looks wierd and you have to shake the shit out of it before you use it.

You could never run a cycle with it because I think you'd have to pin it 2 times a day, but as a kicker for a workout its great.

I like tne more, I felt it more too. 100-200mg an hour pre-workout and I noticed a big difference. With suspension it was less. Honestly with the size of the crystals in it, it has to take quite a bit of time to dissolve in your muscle. I would just do one every day leasing up to the comp and two the morning of.

Fail
Tried it couldn't get it out of the needle clogged

Back