• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Amazon?

mattsilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I noticed that Amazon sells Dmz 2.0, 4-Andro, Advanced Cycle Support, etc. Anyone ever purchase any of these items from there? Legit? Is there a such thing as knockoff DMZ 2.0??

It tends to be the real thing, but many times it's an older formula they couldn't get rid of. Hence the 2.0. I've gotten ultra-male there, but it was the old forumla. So that's the trade-off.

ebay is shady, amazon is by far more reliable, and of course orbitnutrition is very reliable with current update formulas

It says new. Its the super dmz 2.0, which I wanted to try. I also ordered the 4-andro off there too. Figured it would make a nice stack.

It says new. Its the super dmz 2.0, which I wanted to try. I also ordered the 4-andro off there too. Figured it would make a nice stack.

And there is nothing wrong with that! But IML doesn't sell dmz 2.0 anymore, it's all dmz 3.0 now, hence my earlier comment.

ahh. nevermind. this is not the dmz you were looking for. You can go about your business. Move along. Move along

Back