• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone ever run a GHRP/GHRH combo 2x/day? upon waking, then right before bed?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Seems like most pin 3+times/day which wouldn't be feasible at the moment. I understand from I muscle gaining stand point the greater frequency of the GH pulse the better....

Just wondering if anyone doses less frequent like 1-2x/day whether it be for injury rehab, anti-aging, muscle gain, fat loss, etc...

I'll be trying 3x a day soon. The post workout one will be a little tough logistically

I'm using 3 pins a day with great results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Body part? Subq belly.

Doing Ipam CJC on my lab rat. Results so far are obvious! He is loving it!

Doing Ipam CJC on my lab rat. Results so far are obvious! He is loving it!

I haven't decided if I'm going to go with ipam next go round. Everyone seems to favor it.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go with ipam next go round. Everyone seems to favor it.

No hunger! Ghrp from evolution will come during my bulk

IML Gear Cream!
Have you done much research on sermerlin(however it's spelled) lol!

I've ran 2 a day and had good results. When mod grf 1-29 is incorporated the pulse is extended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ran 2 a day and had good results. When mod grf 1-29 is incorporated the pulse is extended

What did you run with it? The ipam or sermerlin

Ghrp-2

I did the semorelin as well through my dr. Way too expensive. The ghrp-2 with mod is a fraction of the cost. Even running both at 3x a day for 3 months costed me approx $250.

Did you like it?

Running it now. I can tell you that the hunger you get before sleeping can drive u wild. Ghrp -6 is even worse. Other than that i love it.

....after pinning before sleeping

Ghrp6 while bulking and ipam while cutting combined with mod grf of course. 2x a day will yeild results. More times mire results 5x a day works very well but a pain in the butt and stomach lol

IML Gear Cream!
I respond extremely well to peps. They get my skin nicer and I sleep like a baby, then one day 1-2 months in I notice a little size and I simply start growing every day.

I respond extremely well to peps. They get my skin nicer and I sleep like a baby, then one day 1-2 months in I notice a little size and I simply start growing every day.

^^^^like ^^^^

Running it now. I can tell you that the hunger you get before sleeping can drive u wild. Ghrp -6 is even worse. Other than that i love it.

That evening craving is like nothing I've ever experienced. I actually made some oatmeal cookies with brown sugar splenda. I ate all but 3 of the 22 cookies!!! Sssshhhhh!!!!

That evening craving is like nothing I've ever experienced. I actually made some oatmeal cookies with brown sugar splenda. I ate all but 3 of the 22 cookies!!! Sssshhhhh!!!!

Glad someone else has shared my pain!!!!!!!! 2 or 3 weeks ago, I woke up so hungry and there was two 2 pound jars of peanut butter. In the kitchen. I finished off one of them (there was half remaining) and put at least a half dent in the other. I ate a few oranges and something else well; can't quite remember. I literally polished off 2 pounds of peanut butter in a few minutes!!!

I'm actually considering pinning post workout instead of before bed. I know the #1 time to pin is before sleeping, bit it's killing my diet.

Glad someone else has shared my pain!!!!!!!! 2 or 3 weeks ago, I woke up so hungry and there was two 2 pound jars of peanut butter. In the kitchen. I finished off one of them (there was half remaining) and put at least a half dent in the other. I ate a few oranges and something else well; can't quite remember. I literally polished off 2 pounds of peanut butter in a few minutes!!!

Yep it's a good thing we aren't drug addicts are we'd be in trouble if we caved like we did. Lol!

Thank God!!! I Thought i was the only one with issues. I will pin GHRP-2 + cjc-1295 NO dac 5 mins before laying down to go to bed and about 1 hour later i wake up like a zombie and for some reason ill have a protein shake and then just say "ill have one spoon of peanut butter" yeah right! I wind up eating 3/4 of the jar. Trader joes PB is so good its really creamy like yogurt consistency. Its so bad i had to stop buying it.

For the PM dose do most guys do it immediately before bed or like an hour before going to sleep?

NObody else turns into a food monster with night time dose?

I had to switch from ghrp-6 to Ipam. The hunger late at night was overwhelming at times. Especially since I am on a competition cutting diet.

Sent from a tiny touchscreen gizmo, excuse any auto correct nonsense that slips in.....

Back