• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Nig kills a helpless little white boy with her blow torch

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

damn the girl from precious really went down hill

WTF!!!!! God damm Nigglet.......... I'm so fed up up with this world today........ Please don't bring any kids into this world for your own good and your future child's good..... This place is a fucking joke

That is just sick.... how do people reach these states of being?

I'm sure that Obama will be up on a podium denouncing this any moment know. I mean, he did that when a black man was arrested during a burglary call and this is so much worse.

Any moment now...

fat lesbo needs to be hanged

I can't handle that at all...I have no idea why I even hit play...I lasted about 45 seconds

Absolutely nauseating.
There should be some sadistic killing law. Where rules of due process is changed and punishment is harsh, extreme and rapid.

Look guys i gotta say first im american indian cherokee actually .... united states has become fucked up blacks are running over white people badly and ..im indian and r people dont come close to what black have become ..i see black people in authority ex president governors mayors just siding with fellow black people even tho its clearly wrong ..if white people have nice nieghborhoods black people force there way in ..if i wasnt wanted in a area fuck it i wont go there the ignorance is what drive black people if whites have tv shows or networks or companys tthey must have blacks there in a equal amount ratio lmao such bs but blacks just continue to have there shows and networks and radio stations and publicty slander whites on it its sicking to me affirmative is joke and distguisting guys ..personally all the help in world wont help them there wild and untameable ...if i offended anyone please i apoligize ...i seen white people lose careers and there standing cauze of black people rants and its bs and it wont get any better guys ..heres an idea instead of million man march y cant u use that energy for everyone example a march to lower taxes or other more important issues other than there bs old excuses .....now if a white kid hurt a black kid the white family would have been burned at the stake ...im not racist i hate everyone equally just wanted to voice my opinion...

Again guys if i offended anyone i apologize..if u dont except my apology then fuck u from bottom of my heart..

I'm sure LAM could give a reason why tbis is whiteys fault......

Shoot them in the head and bill their family for the bullet.

Warrior
No, No, No, my friend! That is way to quick and easy. The punishment should fit the crime right? Lots of slow and painful torture comes to mind. I could come up with so many ideas:daydream: But she will go to prison on a life sentence, get out in ten years on parol for good behavior and working at McDonalds in no time. Gotta love the system right...

Special place in hell for her... I live in the south and I see the race card alot down here. No sense in it everyone suppose to treat other right.

:( I don't even know what to say, just.. :(

She must have thought he was stealing her food stamps......either that or her son's Air Force 1's & flat brim MLB hat. Can't take the Nig out of a Nigger....

God I hate them SO much.........walking pollution :clapping:

I'd gladly dispense justice to that waste of flesh by using a cheese grater.

Mona Yvette Nelson's lawyer is stating that the killed boy's mother's estranged husband had a motive to kill the child. "He wanted to get her back and he told people at work that Jonathon is the root of all his problems," Nelson's lawyer said.

Leave it to a defense attorney to try to pin the murder on anyone but his client. I guess that's their job. Still, the woman needs some serious jail time simply for dumping the body. Who does that? Who would do that? Wtf?

"Oh, it's a burned up little boy... where's the nearest ditch?"

Gtfo. Throw the book at her.

Houston Crime

Opening arguments begin in trial of woman accused of killing 12-year-old boy

By KHOU.com staff
August 14, 2013

HOUSTON -- Opening arguments were underway Wednesday in the trial of a woman accused of kidnapping and killing a 12-year-old Houston boy on Christmas Eve in 2010.

Mona Yvette Nelson was charged with capital murder in the death of Jonathan Foster. Nelson has chosen to be tried by a judge, not a jury. Her attorney said he advised her against it.

Police said the 44-year-old maintenance worker kidnapped and killed Jonathan, then burned his body. Nelson admitted to discarding the boy's body, but said she did not kill him.

Wednesday was an emotional day in court as Jonathan's mother took the stand.

Angela Davis fought back tears as she talked about the last time she heard her son?s voice, on Christmas Eve 2010.

Davis was on the stand for nearly two hours.

But the one main question that everyone has been asking was not answered: Why did this happen?

Nearly three years later, in the trial?s opening statements attorneys said there is still no motive for the killing.

"The big question that everybody has in this case is the 'Why' -- The motive behind this case and there's not going to be a motive. You're not going to hear any evidence of that. I'm going to tell you the 'what? that evidence will prove," said Assistant District Attorney Connie Spence.

Nelson, a 44-year-old grandmother, was a friend of the woman who leased the apartment where Jonathon and his mother were staying.

"Mona Nelson had absolutely zero motive to kill Jonathan Foster. They searched and searched and searched for a motive and there's no reason why she would have killed that boy," said Nelson's Attorney Allen Tanner.

Nelson's attorney asked several questions about the mother's estranged husband and their rocky relationship, suggesting he would have had a motive.

"He wanted to get her back and he told people at work that Jonathon is the root of all his problems," he said.

It is not clear who all will be testifying in the trial, or if Nelson will take the stand.

While this is a capital murder case the death penalty is not being considered. The trial is expected to last a couple of weeks.

From (plus video) http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Open...sed-of-killing-12-year-old-boy-219574481.html

Last edited:
i doubt her skin color has anything to do with this........having said that they should flay her with a rusty spoon then dip her in salt....rinse and repeat...

sick fuckers like this, put them on life support, remove all their vital organs to save others, when there is nothing left slowly drop them in a meat grinder to make sloppy joes for the worthless scum rotting in prison. all without anesthesia of course

Absolutely nauseating.
There should be some sadistic killing law. Where rules of due process is changed and punishment is harsh, extreme and rapid.

There is....HATE CRIME....but I think the law only applies if whites do it to blacks....and for the record I am Native American

There is....HATE CRIME....but I think the law only applies if whites do it to blacks....

You're 100% correct. Hare crimes are generally only used on whites. Yeah, every now and then it gets used on a non-white, but that number is statistically zero.

Back