• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Comp help?

poppa_cracker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right now I am 16 weeks out from my show on May 31. My goal is to try to qualify for a national show since it's been almost 10 years since I have done one. What would you recommend using the last 8 weeks to help get ready? I can not use winny as it dries my tendons out so bad that I hurt or tear something every time I use it. I would really like the input of those who compete at a high level (at least national qualifiers) and not local shows. Halo and masterone fuck with my hair so I would rather not use them either until the last 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance for any response.

test E 300mg EOD, tren A 75mg EOD (ED for last week).... that's all I can think of when ur leaving out masteron, halo, and winny lol

if you want to compete at that level and your coming here for questions you need to hire a diet coach big time. That is whats going to make or break how you show. There are so many different types of drug protocols for preps, but if your diet is shit then your fucked.

prop
primo
var
gh
tren

test p or TPA
tren A
proviron
clen
t3

and a good diet..

Your pretty much left with prop tren and anavar. I think you need a coach my friend if this simple of a question requires help.

Thanks guys! I pretty much know what I am going to do, but just looking for different input. I will use the halo and mast the last 2 weeks just more than that and my hair falls out like a chemo patient. I have a good bit of comp experience as I have been doing it for 20 years. I'm on my downhill slope and just want to make another run before I ride off into the sunset. Diet and cardio are not an issue. I won my state show last year and a 2nd place the year before that. The 2nd place year was after my bilateral knee surgeries and 2 years of rehab for my left one that had 4 more surgeries. I'm leaning more on a cross of what swole and s2h wrote. But still thanks a ton for the responses. Might post a blog if anyone is interested.

slin pins make my injects muh easier id say if you do log ester drop its dose four weeks out

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I did that last year and lost size. I plan on running 400 test all the way to the show and if your cardio and diet was on point i dont see a reason to drop test or deplete hard. I have seen to many guys freak out because they didnt prep right and go crazy the last two weeks and look worst on the show then they did two weeks out. If you stick to your plan if its a good plan i would say run it to the show but just had in letro 3 weeks out.

Tren Ace and Anavar are magical with a bit of Test.

You can look great with many different combinations of drugs. Like Jay Steel said, without proper adherence to diet, you're fucked. As long as you get you're BF down to the 3-4% range (few people ever hit 2%, even though you hear many claims, most of which are bullshit), you can look shredded, hard, and dry even when using just a couple of drugs. So long as you're not using drugs which cause water retention, you will be fine. For example, you could use nothing other than Test p (lower dose), Primo and Var...and as long as you hit 3-4%...and don't do anything stupid with your carbs, salt, or water, you will look amazing. There are literally dozens of non-aromatizable, non-water retaining AAS you could choose from, all of which could have you looking freaky shredded on comp day, but only if you already have very low bodyfat. Of course, not all of these drugs are commonly available, but the point is that there is no single drug stack you need to have in order to look good or win competitions.

Back