• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winter Olympics

IML Gear Cream!
Now that is something I would pay to see! But the chicks would have to be nude. Naked mopping, two on a team, to be able to rotate. First group to get entire house clean gets a gold medal, kitchen and bathroom-> silver, just bathrooms->bronze. Whatever the out come...the champs must jump up and down to celebrate before they get their medal!

You've got something there, I'll even volunteer my house for this event.

And by the way...she's wearing a sports bra. It mashes her boobs down to nothing so they don't get in the way. How is it that none of you know this?

I think they were referring to the other pic...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

showed a re run of the 1980 usa v Russia hocky match....like a fvcking war lol,,,,and the US battered
some or county today,gonna be epic...

Russians better catch up or President Putin will send the losers to Siberian Salt Mine

security at the games is tight.

IML Gear Cream!
Ive boycotted the Olympics since 1988 . . . until the Geared Special Olympics are announced, I just dont fucking care :coffee:
dude imagine if they had an olympics where drugs were mandatory haha every competitor has to be on 2g of test 1g of tren and 200mg ed of anadrol haha start throwing the shot put half a mile haha

canada took gold in hockey..but the russians are overall winners

final medal table

2a0cgll.jpg

Those cops deserve to be shot in the face in front of their families. I know it's Russia's rules, but north korean shit like that is not cool.

they are not cops..they are cossacks..volunteers helping the police

Back