• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My clinic: newera-hg.com! Is it the best? I think so!! :)

IML Gear Cream!
yes the 4ml crap now they say they are going with new doctor group need all new paper work blood work and such. to me it has went down hill no more feeling like they give a shit about you. Seems as though GREED is the problem like most companies that get to big.

I do miss mike and Chip but guess I'll find a new place. We should start a review on all the HRT places out there.

yes the 4ml crap now they say they are going with new doctor group need all new paper work blood work and such. to me it has went down hill no more feeling like they give a shit about you. Seems as though GREED is the problem like most companies that get to big.

I do miss mike and Chip but oh I'll find a new place. We should start a review on all the HRT places out there.

Yup, all about the money, thats their new thing.... YES! Lets start a thread asking to review all hrt places... Id be down for that to get real world personal experiences would be awesome!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Sounds fucked up. Like some shady drug dealers. Get your guys prescribed test and relying on you and trusting you, then when they need to refill you have some bull shit reasons you need to give them more cash.

I JUST PUT UP AN HRT CLINICS REVIEW THREAD

EVERYONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JUMP IN THERE AND DO TELL WHATS GOING ON WITH UR CLINIC WETHER ITS GOOD AND OR USUALLY BAD!

Nice, me too, sucks we got a new contact now, if u were dealing w adam ur now dealing with a guy who is an ifbb pro physique competitor... At least that was the email i got last.... Not sure but maybe the physique competitor can help with other chemicals and how to add and when to drop them etc....?

I just found out I have low TT and FT. I reached out to New Era and got a quick reply. I just want to clarify that the reps you're dealing with are in fact the doctors themselves? Who is this Adam you speak highly of? Roger reached out to me. If I decide to go with New Era, will Roger then be my rep?

I just found out I have low TT and FT. I reached out to New Era and got a quick reply. I just want to clarify that the reps you're dealing with are in fact the doctors themselves? Who is this Adam you speak highly of? Roger reached out to me. If I decide to go with New Era, will Roger then be my rep?

Roger is the new guy who is taking over for adam, they are not doctors, they are reps, the doc will review ur blood work and put on the script how much of each item to take, sometimes to me in the past it was to much as far as test and hcg goes.... U have to weigh the cost of what ur spending versus the amounts they are prescribing, and see how ur reacting to the dosages, remember MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER, less is more when it comes to getting dialed in for trt, dont let someone prescribe u 200 mlg every 5-7 days if u dont need that much!

Good luck and hope u enjoy the ride

Back