• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Checking things out

rikway38

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm a 50 year old fit man that wants to build some muscle. I am 6'4 and 235 so I'm not skinny but I would like to have more mass in my arms and chest. I've looked at steroids online but the more that I read, the more confusing it becomes. There are people who say to take certain things and others say not to. There are also groups of stuff to take to offset side effects etc. I'm looking for something simple that will yield good results without a ton of side effects. Can someone help me figure it out? Thanks!

Testosterone Enanthate will do wonders for you.

Just get an AI like aromasin or arimidex to keep your estrogen down, as it's more of a problem the older you get.

Warrior

For your first time 500mg a week of test e as mentioned above would be perfect, run it for 12 weeks. You can run a small dose of arimidex throughout, something like .5mg every other day. In week 14 take 100mg of clomid a day, week 15 50mg/d and week 16 50mg/eod.

Welcome! There is a great sticky by HeavyIron "first cycle and pct" take a look at that and read the forums brother. Plenty of great info on this site!

Welcome! There is a great sticky by HeavyIron "first cycle and pct" take a look at that and read the forums brother. Plenty of great info on this site!

Exactly what predator said brother! Great info here! Welcome bro!

Back