• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5 days Asia Pharma and British dragon mad SALE! 60$ each!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all..
only next 5 days,you can get each of this product for only 60$ and minimum order is only 5 mixed vials or tab bottles !
here you need to add 30$ for ship!

if you order 10 + mixed vials or boxes ,shipp no need to be paid!

1. Boldebolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
2. Cypiobolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
3. Decabolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
4. Enathbolic 10 ml 250 mg/ml Asia Pharma
5. Propiobolic 10 ml 100 mg/ml Asia Pharma
6. Trenabolic 10 ml 80 mg/ml Asia Pharma
7. Sustainbolic 10 ml 250 mg/ml Asia Pharma
8. Turanabolic tablets 100 tabs 10 mg Asia Pharma
9. Stanobol tablets 100 tabs 10 mg British Dragon
10. Methanabol tablets 100 tabs 10 mg British Dragon

best-regards

Wp

ok, ill bite on this. need to see whats so great about these products several are talking about.
how do we get this deal? different pricing on website.

ok, ill bite on this. need to see whats so great about these products several are talking about.
how do we get this deal? different pricing on website.

make order of 10 vials you want to receive and send only 600$ over wu or mg..
or 5 vials = 300$ +ship...

all total easy..

be fast guys..since one big trusted Source from forums want to buy 6000 vials so i will not be able later to sale under shop prices..if anybody interested buy now asap!

Anyone who complains about prices now is retarded.

yes right..
but as i just post,one guy want to buy all stock for his VIP friends ..since he say he know what quality is this gear..;) he sale ugl products,but he say want ap and bd for local friends only.

Nice pricing WP........

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

you can still make new order and stock if..since after this gone..no more sales at all!

be fast guys..since one big trusted Source from forums want to buy 6000 vials so i will not be able later to sale under shop prices..if anybody interested buy now asap!
If I was you, I take this deal before the buyer changes his mind, nice prices but no money.Why always deals come out when you dont have any money?

One of your best deals yet, WP!!!! Keep up the good work. Sending two good size orders your way brother. My non internet savvy bros always want to know when you have sick deals like this this. And thanks for always taking extra good care of them my friend.

/V

One of your best deals yet, WP!!!! Keep up the good work. Sending two good size orders your way brother. My non internet savvy bros always want to know when you have sick deals like this this. And thanks for always taking extra good care of them my friend.

/V

welcome,tell them to be fast since that big source will for sure buy it Monday or even weekend then i will need to close sale for this year!

I have to ask again WP, what's the expiration date on this stuff? I'm loving the AP tren
right now and am thinking of stocking up for my up coming cut.

My first ordered with wp got it 2 weeks ago exp on tren is june 2014

bump..hope you see price and if you send money i hope you know how to calculate..since one guy just misss it all;)

today guys last day,few H left..who will not send money in next 2h, this offer will be close for him!
all who will send money after,will receive product at regular price only!

Back