• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New study says DAA just as worthless as other test boosters

I've also seen studies that back it. I honestly believe it works and always incorporate it into my pct.

Lmao! AnabolicMinds dweebs will be distraught!!

will always be an advocate of mucana, ai, selegeline, and divanil. daa only works till ur body get used to it in my experience.

ive never really liked DAA or many other test boosters. I do like AIs though like endosurge, erase...etc.

IML Gear Cream!
Meh, when I took DAA, I felt something. Guess it was a placebo effect.. who knows. I did see a study that said the exact opposite however.

sorry guys but most supplements rely on a placebo effect. they are there only for the money. too bad that you have to workout hard and that is what essentially counts of course backed by a healthy diet. i know i dont agree , but just try it...... i did

DAA is the biggest load of shit to hit the market in recent years :coffee:

It ain't no glazed doughnut...

Round-turd-big.jpg

I always tell my friends that ask me about otc test boosters to go research the real deal or ph's. I tried couple da products didn't see crap from it. Now IML Msten on the other hand freaking wicked. I've been on trt for over 4 yrs and came off trt for a month because I felt that damn good off msten. I wonder what they'll come up with next to up daa.

Back