• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Doggcrapp training method

BigFucker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here remember this training method from back in the day? I used to swear by it but had an injury 5yrs ago (unrelated) and have been afraid to use it again for any prolonged period for fear of injury because of the high intensity. Anyone here used the workout consistently without injuries?

Those wondering the workout consisted of doing a full body wokout every other day. Each body part is hit with one major exercise for 1 set. The set consists of maxing out at 8 reps, resting up to 7 seconds, doing as many more as you can (usually 2-3 with such little rest), resting again up to 7 seconds, doing as many reps again, and continuing the cycle for that exercise until you have a combined 16-18 reps for the upper body exercises and 20-22 for lower body. The idea was that growth is triggered at each of those maxing iterations of a set cycle, and with only 1 set each body part has enough time to grow and then recuperate for another workout with only 1 day of rest. This way, within 2 weeks you can hit any single body part 7 times and trigger growth pretty consistently.

I know my explanation is not as eloquent as doggcrap's, but I hate typing on my phone. In any case, I packed a shit ton of muscle when I ran this routine, so I'm contemplating it now that I'm trying to bulk again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dante's doggcrapp... It's fell out of favor lately but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I've never tried it personally but I've heard it's brutal with the weighted stretching.

Warrior

Interesting. I would love to hear from those that disfavor it. I would use this with my wo partner who was a powerlifter and when cruised right through plateaus. I'll though I should say he lowered his reps and upped his weight and I thing my scheme worked better. His was 5-3-2-2-2-1-1 and mine was 8-4-3-2. Throw some deca and you'll have lubed joints and packed muscle;P

Bizzump for more experiences. Warriorblaze any idea why the loss of popularity here?

LOL that's true. With training and supplements, popularity comes and goes in waves..

Nutrition affects much more than your physical appearance. It can have significant impacts on your emotional and physical health, as well. If you learn which foods are best for you, you can eat a diet that will be optimized for your lifestyle. You'll find that a little effort and determination will go a long way in improving the quality and length of your life.

Wow this is the first time ive heard of this. Maybe ill try it one day. These kind of workluts leaves u feeling pretty tired (in a satisfied kind of way) after dont they. Feel relaxed and at ease after whenever i do these types of high intensity

MyProtein- http://goo.gl/ViwREo

Back