• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New order since Z has come back and gear review

boilermaker1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK so I have placed my first test order since Z return to see how it goes. The reason. After using Geneza gear from Naps ( Test E, Primobolan, Deca ) I am extremely disappointed. Full cycle of of 750 mg per week Test E and 500 mg Deca per week= 5 lb increase in bodyweight being mainly water retention. Very disappointed. In comparison to my last two cycles of just Test E from Euro from Z and its reallt no comparison, I put on 15 lbs the first cycle of only 500 mg per week after water retention loss and 12 lbs the second cycle after water retention loss at 500 mg per week. No comparison really, so back to Z I go, hopefully the gear is still of that quality. We will see.

Please keep us posted how you like the EP line. I can say personally they are some of the best products I have ever used. You won't have a regret brother.

Gp has always been hit and miss for me as well.E-p is very dosed on the money.If it says 200mg that is what u get

I have done two cycles of the EP to date and both of them were awesome, I have just started my third and I have to say this stuff is legit. Within three weeks my voice drops like two tones lol, my girl is like wtf, why is your voice so deep suddenly?? In addition my workouts have been slow but it is obvious I am on cycle due to the sudden body heat I get, I am like a furnace 24/7. Amazing stuff really, very impressed, I won't deviate again.

I have done two cycles of the EP to date and both of them were awesome, I have just started my third and I have to say this stuff is legit. Within three weeks my voice drops like two tones lol, my girl is like wtf, why is your voice so deep suddenly?? In addition my workouts have been slow but it is obvious I am on cycle due to the sudden body heat I get, I am like a furnace 24/7. Amazing stuff really, very impressed, I won't deviate again.
I am very happy you are pleased the EP line as I said is fantastic.

Great communication so far. No delivery yet but not worried, still within the time frame.

Z has picked up the torch as far as improved customer service, 9 days delivery with tracking number, fucking outstanding!! I had never had any problems with them before the change and temp shut down, their time frame was always decent considering how far it had to go but this is beyond outstanding as far as improvements go. Awesome communication, no delay and super fast shipping with tracking, I'm sold once again. I'll keep you updated on the EP gear as soon as I start this week.

Z has picked up the torch as far as improved customer service, 9 days delivery with tracking number, fucking outstanding!! I had never had any problems with them before the change and temp shut down, their time frame was always decent considering how far it had to go but this is beyond outstanding as far as improvements go. Awesome communication, no delay and super fast shipping with tracking, I'm sold once again. I'll keep you updated on the EP gear as soon as I start this week.
Please keep us updated on how much you like the EP! Your going to want it every single cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
bump

Ill throw in my 2cents...EP is good gear. I really like it and its so smooth

Bump

Z's gear has always delivered great results for me ... "both Z's line - along with the EP line!

I'm just now coming back after a year off and am starting with Euro's test-e and will soon be
blasting and cruising!

Great to see you back Z!!! :D

Back