• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another American Hero About to be Dragged through the mud?

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It looks like another innocent man is about to be raked over the coals and possibly spend the rest of his life in prison for defending himself from another black teen thug. George Zimmerman was thankfully let off the hook. But, it looks like this man doesn't stand a chance, since we obviously have to appease the Ngrs this time around so as to avoid a race riot. Why not just aquit the guy, who's obviously innocent, and let the cops clean up the shit after the virdect?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dunn--trials-compared-and-contrasted/5400407/

Another similarity between both cases: We don't know all the facts.

I'm not sure about this one. the guy never called the cops to report what happened. I think he just lost self control and shot . I don't believe the guys story he saw a gun.

the Zimmerman case, the kid was beating up George. totally different. that was clearly self defense.

Both are guilty. Too many of these assholes who shouldnt have a concealed carry permit. What about the douche who just killed the guy in the movie theater.

These concealed carry laws in big cities will not last.

They will get all the press. Regardless of how many gang shootings there are.

I mean.. Zimmerman was innocent, but I think this guy is guilty as fuck :coffee:

P.S. I love how the niggers are acting like these types of cases are the only places where black youths are killed.. they conveniently ignore the fact that how a black youth answers when asked - "ey nigga where is you from?" is very often the difference between life and death. :coffee:

Black on black violence is alot higher over drug turf disputes than white on black violence, I would almost equate it to boxing, you get two black guys to fight for a title its not that big of a deal, but if you get whitey in there to fight a black guy its a big fight

Jeez. Do we really need to go over this race battle again? Let the jury of his peers who hear all the available facts make the decision. armchair monday morning quarterbacking this shit doesn't help anything

Back