• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Updated Cycle Pics... 5% body fat... Leg Pics Included!

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a few updated pics from the gym... I am right about 5% body fat and have put on some nice clean muscle size as well... My vascularity is pretty much scary right now and my overall progress is just sweet... I am really loving this cycle... I have right about 2 months left... The beauty with primo and eq is that the gains, while slow and steady, remain constant throughout, so it really helps the mentality to continue to see gains... I see everyday as a day to achieve just a bit more and make more progress... Happy, but never satisfied is how I do it...

I have been accused in the past of taking the same poses and avoiding posting pics of my legs... I think it's extremely comical so I took a few leg shots... The funny thing is that people at the gym ask me all the time if I have calf implants and ask what I do to get them the way they are... I just get so caught up in my ab pictures that I never take other shots so I decided to do that this time...

Next time I will get some back shots... My back is covered in a mural of tattoos but it still is showing extreme V shape cut...

You can see my shoulders are probably my best part besides abs and the vascularity is crazy... Thank you for all the support...

Here is the cycle... Recently added mast e to it...

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 primo 600 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
11-20 mast e 800 mg week
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
7-20 Gw-501516 CARDARINE 20 mg day
11-20 s4 50 mg day

11gq00m.jpg

2w3ox02.jpg

zko941.jpg

w817ap.jpg

Looks Ravishing! (No Homo)

You look great but I have to say I doubt 5%. Only lower back/glutes would show that.

Stats? 150 lbs or so?

IML Gear Cream!
You look great but I have to say I doubt 5%. Only lower back/glutes would show that.

I always take the same type of pics so I did different ones but my avatar shows the type of bf I have... I am right at 5%...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol... Nice... 6'1 188. 5%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree with Bush, need to see your lower back to claim that body fat but you are very lean.

Awesome physique fcken cares if your 150lb or 190lb sik conditioning! !

Awesome job brother

ALL gear used on this cycle is used from AY and sarms1
Yet another endorsement of AY gear. If you are interested in going private source with AY and have a vet background, hit me or Pittsburgh63 up.

On another note... at some point me and the Ms are going to try SARMS1 GW..... Maybe not a log but definite updates. You guys even remotely interested should give 24k a shout. SUPER knowledgeable.

Impressed! 5% by scan or calapers.

Looking crazy! I can't understand how it is possible to stay that lean year round...

I'd do one big bulk to gain a little more size though - I'm sure with your determination you'd be able to get much bigger. But we all have different goals and I respect that!

Sylvester Stallone got a 2% or 3.0% body fat when shooting Rambo 3, that was brutal, just eating tuna, spinach and a bit of water 3 times a day. In another note I met someone on dating site once and she claimed to have a 7% body fat and was fit not skinny fit, of course I was skeptical and I told her to send me pics or to meet to see if that was the case, never hear from her again.

vascularity is crazy.

delts lookin' swole man.

do you do any curls? or any bicep/forearm training?

since you like working core, have you ever tried heavy plank rows?

i love those. normally put my feet on a bench and my non lifting hand on a propped up on a dumbbell.

Very good progress brother. I hope I can maintain a bf like that when I reach my desired size

Back