• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GMP Gear at UGL Prices?

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
GMP Gear UGL Prices?

For anyone out there who has wanted to try WP gear, now is your chance. WP is running this sale for ONE reason ONLY--to give EVERYONE a chance to try these products at prices everyone can afford. He NEVER runs these kind of sales, guys. The minimum order is only 5 vials...and he is allowing you to chose from ANY of the products below for only $60 a vial/bottle!!! I have NEVER seen him offer Trenabolic for $60 a vial...because it costs more for him to purchase than stuff like testosterone or boldenone.

These are at or near freaking UGL prices, guys. If you are getting ready to order gear...or will need to anytime soon, why on Earth would you pass up a chance to use GMP made gear for only $60 a vial when half the UGLs' out there are selling Tren for the same price?! Even most of the good UGLs are selling testosterone for $40+ dollars a vial.

Anyway, the sale only lasts 2 more days. See below...

Mix & Match @ $60 per product

1. Boldebolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
2. Cypiobolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
3. Decabolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
4. Enathbolic 10 ml 250 mg/ml Asia Pharma
5. Propiobolic 10 ml 100 mg/ml Asia Pharma
6. Trenabolic 10 ml 80 mg/ml Asia Pharma
7. Sustainbolic 10 ml 250 mg/ml Asia Pharma
8. Turanabolic tablets 100 tabs 10 mg Asia Pharma
9. Stanobol tablets 100 tabs 10 mg British Dragon
10. Methanabol tablets 100 tabs 10 mg British Dragon

*** $30 shipping charge on all orders under 10 vials. Free shipping on 10 vails or more.

best regards,

WP

Last edited:
yeah..last 2 more days for this good gear...after that i think i will not be able to sale at that price!

Good prices, if I may make an observation, when I was looking at their site and comparing to this prices (personally I would not buy at their regular prices). This offer prices are extremely good and for Pharma grade products they are an awesome bargain and is a most welcome gesture of WP to allows us to introduce their products at this prices. But, the element of the minimum order and the shipping at least to me is not very attractive.

So basically, I am being asked to commit $330 dollars (I could buy as twice gear from a good UGL) to try a product. Most of us do not have that kind of dough to expend in one order, so more reasonable is to expend a few dollars (maybe half the order $150) try the product and is not to par you don't get burn for a high amount dollars, notice I am not saying their products are bunk, bad quality or anything, since I do not have any experience with them.

My view is purely as a consumer and as such I will look for the best quality and the best prices in a consistency basis. Lets face it, even if I try it now at this introductory rate, at then end I would not buy it at their regular prices because they are just to high for me and perhaps for the regular Joe that visit this site. Please do not see this as negative review or anything against WP (I have no beef with them). It is only my observation as a consumer and providing you feedback about this offer.

Good prices, if I may make an observation, when I was looking at their site and comparing to this prices (personally I would not buy at their regular prices). This offer prices are extremely good and for Pharma grade products they are an awesome bargain and is a most welcome gesture of WP to allows us to introduce their products at this prices. But, the element of the minimum order and the shipping at least to me is not very attractive.

So basically, I am being asked to commit $330 dollars (I could buy as twice gear from a good UGL) to try a product. Most of us do not have that kind of dough to expend in one order, so more reasonable is to expend a few dollars (maybe half the order $150) try the product and is not to par you don't get burn for a high amount dollars, notice I am not saying their products are bunk, bad quality or anything, since I do not have any experience with them.

My view is purely as a consumer and as such I will look for the best quality and the best prices in a consistency basis. Lets face it, even if I try it now at this introductory rate, at then end I would not buy it at their regular prices because they are just to high for me and perhaps for the regular Joe that visit this site. Please do not see this as negative review or anything against WP (I have no beef with them). It is only my observation as a consumer and providing you feedback about this offer.

With those sale prices you could get a friend to go in with you and then you'd be able to get it. The tren alone is worth it.

-jwgibbons

Good prices on good gear

Asia Pharma Tren Ace is VERY clean, potent and good.

With those sale prices you could get a friend to go in with you and then you'd be able to get it. The tren alone is worth it.

-jwgibbons

I understand, I am just looking at the future economics of the offer.

I understand, I am just looking at the future economics of the offer.

I hear what you're saying, but here's the thing...and please don't take this the wrong way, but if someone can't afford to buy 5 GMP made products at only $60 a vial, then they probably aren't for them. Usually, the minimum order is at least double that....and truth be told, a $300 order is nothing when it comes to gear...not even with cheaper UGL's. WP is not really for young guys who are still struggling to make money.

Also, if you think there is any chance of "getting burned", especially at these prices, then WP probably isn't for you either. Like I said, many UGL's, at least the better ones, sell tren for about $60 a vial. How anyone could ever think they might be getting "burned" by picking up trenabolic for $60 a vial is beyond me.

I hear what you're saying, but here's the thing...and please don't take this the wrong way, but if someone can't afford to buy 5 GMP made products at only $60 a vial, then they probably aren't for them. Usually, the minimum order is at least double that....and truth be told, a $300 order is nothing when it comes to gear...not even with cheaper UGL's. WP is not really for young guys who are still struggling to make money.

Also, if you think there is any chance of "getting burned", especially at these prices, then WP probably isn't for you either. Like I said, many UGL's, at least the better ones, sell tren for about $60 a vial. How anyone could ever think they might be getting "burned" by picking up trenabolic for $60 a vial is beyond me.

big big true...but guys still don't understand it and will never understand and will always say expensive!

$60 dollars per vial all the time is fine, but my current needs are not beyond that (to justify that much money, the regular price listed on WP website). I may pay up to a $100 per vial for good liquids (there are two sponsor here that meet that criteria for me), finally, as far as I am concern, any sponsor that self this type of liquids falls in the category of UGL even with pharma quality products(in my eyes). Still good prices!

IML Gear Cream!
$60 dollars per vial all the time is fine, but my current needs are not beyond that (to justify that much money, the regular price listed on WP website). I may pay up to a $100 per vial for good liquids (there are two sponsor here that meet that criteria for me), finally, as far as I am concern, any sponsor that self this type of liquids falls in the category of UGL even with pharma quality products(in my eyes). Still good prices!

Technically, anyone who sends steroids to countries where gear is illegal and does so without a prescription is a UGL, but who cares. What matters is the product itself. Would it make any difference if you bought Watson test cyp (a U.S pharm-grade test product) from a UGL or from CVS? No, so who really cares who is selling the stuff--all that what matters is "what" is being sold.

Here is my suggestion. If you end up trying it out and like it, PM WP directly to see if he can help you with future orders. I am not going to speak for WP, but based on what i have heard from others, I have a good feeling he will be able to help you out in the price range you are talking about, but as far as $60 a vial...that is only a temporarty sale price, as it should be. I understand that some people can't afford to spend more than $60. That's fine, but just because someone can't afford to drive a Ferrari doesn't mean that Ferrari should lower the price of their cars to meet the income level of the less financially fortunate. GMP prods will always cost more than UGL-made gear. There are obvious reasons for that. So, in the end, if someone can't afford to spend more than $60, then GMP made products are not for them. That's why so much UGL-made gear is being sold today--not because people prefer UGL to pharm-grade gear, but because not everyone can afford Human-grade gear. There is a place for both types of products in our community and each person should purchase from those sponsors that sell products in their price range. In my experience, WP will do what he can to help out those who want to buy his products, but he can only go so far.

Last edited:
Cant wait to start my WP products waiting is killing me slowly

if I wasn't so scuuuurd to order I'd be on 5 Dbol's & 5 Winny's lol

Technically, anyone who sends steroids to countries where gear is illegal and does so without a prescription is a UGL, but who cares. What matters is the product itself. Would it make any difference if you bought Watson test cyp (a U.S pharm-grade test product) from a UGL or from CVS? No, so who really cares who is selling the stuff--all that what matters is "what" is being sold.

Here is my suggestion. If you end up trying it out and like it, PM WP directly to see if he can help you with future orders. I am not going to speak for WP, but based on what i have heard from others, I have a good feeling he will be able to help you out in the price range you are talking about, but as far as $60 a vial...that is only a temporarty sale price, as it should be. I understand that some people can't afford to spend more than $60. That's fine, but just because someone can't afford to drive a Ferrari doesn't mean that Ferrari should lower the price of their cars to meet the income level of the less financially fortunate. GMP prods will always cost more than UGL-made gear. There are obvious reasons for that. So, in the end, if someone can't afford to spend more than $60, then GMP made products are not for them. That's why so much UGL-made gear is being sold today--not because people prefer UGL to pharm-grade gear, but because not everyone can afford Human-grade gear. There is a place for both types of products in our community and each person should purchase from those sponsors that sell products in their price range. In my experience, WP will do what he can to help out those who want to buy his products, but he can only go so far.

Cristal Clear!

big bump! guys read read and read! its it!

This is an awesome opportunity guys, Iv tried a bunch of AP products test P, E and C, tren A, tbol and BD anavar all of those products are on point and very clean Id be all over this if I wasn't broke right now. Also he gets it to you lighting fast, surprises me every time!

WP has always been good to me and my fellow brothers, jump on this guys....you won't be disappointed. I've tried almost every one of his oils, and have always been more than satisfied. Thanks for the sale WP!!!

/V

Great prices great quality. Don't remember deals like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunetly most guys buy gear according to price ...They want a cycle for 300 buks or cheaper . After seeing this kind of ridiculous thinking for so many years it still fucking amazes me

Unfortunetly most guys buy gear according to price ...They want a cycle for 300 buks or cheaper . After seeing this kind of ridiculous thinking for so many years it still fucking amazes me

How can one build even a UG gear cycle that is any good for less than $300 anyway? $300 cycle would be a small cycle, and if you are able to build a decent cycle from less than $300 then I would not want to use that gear. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

This was a good sale for very good quality gear. Hope a lot of people got it!

Back