• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who here does Sub-Q and loves it? I do :)

XxGetLeanxX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been research this a bit, and after reading a thread on PHF started by Whacked, I decided to give it a go. I'm running the standard 2x's a week protocol (1/2cc 100mgs twice weekly) and so far, am loving it.

Here's a link from Dr Crisler showing and explaining the benefits of Sub-Q over IM injections...enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA

That's interesting.

"You don't want to waste a drop of that good man-oil." haha

I am going to look into this further. I have always done I'm injections but if it is to our advantage in the long haul it would be well worth it. Maybe some vets can come in on this..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Heavyiron has posted info on sub-q. I can not remember exactly where the post is but he has ran tren sub-q with success so as to avoid tren cough !!

I ran various oil based compounds years ago subq. Works fine but the lumps are a bit painful at times.

Tried sub-Q and the lumps were the reason I stopped. In the video he does the inject a little different then I did...

I ran various oil based compounds years ago subq. Works fine but the lumps are a bit painful at times.

Tried sub-Q and the lumps were the reason I stopped. In the video he does the inject a little different then I did...

Granted, I'm only going into my second week of doing so, but I haven't (yet) gotten any lumps and I'm doing a 1/2 cc at a time. I do inject SLOW and go straight in as Dr Crisler did. I'll update in a few more weeks and advise if any lumps or soreness occur.

I'll echo what someone said on another forum.... This is good for "TRT", but I would agree "Blasts" would be better IM due to the amounts of oils most use. I don't think 4-6 cc's Sub-Q would in anyway be fun lol.

I do inject SLOW and go straight in as Dr Crisler did. I'll update in a few more weeks and advise if any lumps or soreness occur.

This is what I was referring to in my post. I want to try again using Dr. Crisler's method. Going straight in versus pinching the skin like you would for HCG or HGH.

IML Gear Cream!
Interesting I hate doing delts IM.Can you usr a slim pin or normal guage

Slin pins are more comfortable. I have used a 25g subq and it was not very good.

Slin pins are more comfortable. I have used a 25g subq and it was not very good.

holy ouch! I just flashed back about that. I tried going subQ one time with a 25g I couldn't do it hurt like hell because I was trying to go slow and smooth like a slin pin so I just said fuk it and put it all the way in, its easier.

I think ima use this method when I start my cycle escpailly for tren a dont wana be injecting eod in my delts and glutes looks easier and painless

Call me crazy but I have to find out for myself. So tonight I will do a half cc of TPA subs and let you guys know...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Hows tren with sub q?
Pretty much the same as any oil. about a day or two after the subq inject there is a lump under the skin that kind of stings.

Pinned a 1/2 cc of TPA about an hour ago, I did it subQ... SO we will see. It wasnt that hard even with a 1 1/2" 25g......

I must spread some reputaton around before I rep Farva...GDI.....Ok, Real name, number, address, SS#,..etc...lol

IML Gear Cream!

^^^^this ^^^^and I subq so much hgh and peptides daily my belly is like leather. And every no and then I stick that spot that makes a nice big hematoma. It may be the cat's meow, but I can't afford to give up any real estate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Going into week 2, no pain or lumps (yet). Each injection is a 1/2cc, so not too much volume.

Going into week 2, no pain or lumps (yet). Each injection is a 1/2cc, so not too much volume.

That's cool. Do you plan on getting blood work done to see what your levels are?

That's cool. Do you plan on getting blood work done to see what your levels are?

Yes, my annual is in April. I'll probably re-test then. Maybe sooner if I have some extra cash. I use health one labs. There prices are pretty much in line with private md labs and also offer discounts.

Ouch 1" 25g trying to hit some organs lol

Hey afg24,
Its all in the angle of the dangle. Seriously, I went in slow, injected very slow, but TPA was prob not the best to inj subQ, because its suspension I believe is EO (ethyl oleate). With that said, I think HI is correct in that subQ should be left to TRT in most cases... And farva you better be watching the Olympics......lol...Good thread...

Im gonna give this a go, just need to get the needles

Hey afg24,
Its all in the angle of the dangle. Seriously, I went in slow, injected very
slow, but TPA was prob not the best to inj subQ, because its suspension I believe is EO (ethyl oleate). With that said, I think HI is correct in that subQ should be left to TRT in most cases... And farva you better be watching the Olympics......lol...Good thread...

Interesting so would you recommend say .5cx of tren sub q I hate eod pins and when I start tren a I dnt wana b pining delts eod. I wana be using a slim pin .5" straight in like in the vid

Back