• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Equipment: Shot Loaded Circus Dumbbell

mlc308

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys and gals,
It has been a while since I have posted anything on here. I am hoping you guys cn help me though. I am interested in purchasing a used circus dumbbell like the one found on elitefts or on slater hardware. I know there are a few out there that are made to be plate loaded and that is not what I am looking for. I bought one and it tore my shoulder and wrist up because it was of poor construction. If any of you know of one or have oe for sale, please let me know. But seriously, please be reasonable on price because at 500 dollars I might as well buy one brand new. I hope you can help.
P.s. If anybody is in need of weights or equipment, let me know. I can get OLY plates at 40cents per Lb and new and refurbished gym quality equipment for extremely reasonable prices.

don't know of anyone that has any used ones but I bought both mine from slaters and love them

Thanks for the reply. I guess no one on here could really help a brother out. Guess I'm ordering from slaters as well.

You may ask an admin to move this to buy, sell, trade forum, might have better luck.

Back