• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swiper . . how does he do it?

Dannie,

Must see amount of gears being used.
In context of Swiper gear use I blast on half the amount Swiper cruises.
700-900mg Test P, 200mg NPP (My gear use remained the same)

Thanks buddy. Does your body ever hurt working in the trades? I was an electrician a fews ago and some days I my body ached enough, where I was too tired or wore out to train.

yeah, if I have a day with a lot of physical labor I get tired and feel worn out. I usually take a 20-30 min nap before I train on those days.

yeah, if I have a day with a lot of physical labor I get tired and feel worn out. I usually take a 20-30 min nap before I train on those days.

you obviously dont have kids brother!!! i love naps

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Swiper do you take any thyroid meds?

Swiper do you take any thyroid meds?

was wondering the same thing .

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dannie
I have read about your T3 use, do you run it all year round or just during heavy blasts?

Swiper: I did run it year-round but I don't anymore I stopped and haven't started back up. I'll run it again during my next cycle.

thx
I started out at 600mg ew I go higher when I had access to omnadren to 750. I basically stayed around 600-750mg for about 6 years before i went up in dose.

what were some of the things you ran with the 600-750 test for your first few cycles ? also back than when you were on 600-750 did you ever come back down to cruise or you stayed at 600-750 for 6 years than went to more.

If you could kill a politician would it be Obama, Harry Reid, or pelosi?

what were some of the things you ran with the 600-750 test for your first few cycles ? also back than when you were on 600-750 did you ever come back down to cruise or you stayed at 600-750 for 6 years than went to more.

I ran winstrol, primo Eq, & deca. those were the only things available to me then. my friends brother was a small aas dealer , so what ever he had we bought. one of my best cycles was a high dose of winstrol and test. I got some serious strength gains off that.

I stayed at that test dose, I never went below that since I stated aas.

Swiper is really regretting responding to this thread now.... the questions will never stop lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm in talks with WP to get a group buy going on some GMP cereal

Swiper is myostatin deficient.....he is also our next President...his cabinet will consist of me...me..me..and people like me...no more hand outs...people will just starve to death at no cost...

I would continue on but I have a AM Obama that need to take a swim..:):))

the lowest I've been in roughly 5 years is 1.5g. ew of test. the last time I was on 1.5 was about maybe 2 years ago. I'm not too sure about the dates but it's my best guess.

[

yeah pretty much. I cycle about 2 times a year. this was my last cycle. nothing special pretty basic.

test e 1350 ew

tren a 100 eod

deca 450 mg ew (for joints)

adrol 100 mg Ed

t3 50-75mcg Ed

clen 2 weeks on 2 off.

5 iu gh Ed

the reason for the doses is because I can fit that into 3 injections ew. just for convenience. there's no method to my madness. lol.

No low dose test - high tren for swiper!

I love that addition after the Deca, "for joints," LOL! That is higher than I have ever run it, but this is just a joints maintenance dose for swiper!

I need to up my dosages . . .

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure what your question is.

I think what he is asking heavy is that swiper just stays at 2grams of test year round. No blasting or cruising really and the dude is the size of the house. How is this possible ? we thought that his body would stop growing after say 16 weeks of 2 grams of test due to myostatin or other BS. Doesn't his body "adapt" (become accustom to) 2 grams of test after awhile and it wouldnt really "work" anymore as far as gains.

Any method to your madness as to why you lower your test when you cycle and raise it when you cruise ? this is kind of the opposite of what a lot of fellas do. Lmao

P-S......When do you Pin your GH ?

Any method to your madness as to why you lower your test when you cycle and raise it when you cruise ? this is kind of the opposite of what a lot of fellas do. Lmao

P-S......When do you Pin your GH ?

this was the first time i'v done that, just for convenience. the reason was so i could fit everything in the syringe with one injection eod.

i do all 5ius ed in the am before i eat breakfast.

Putin: strangle or caress lovingly?

neither. don't really care about him. i think it should be left up to the EU as to what they want to do or not do about his actions. but i must say he's got some balls to do what he has done.

just for convenience. the reason was so i could fit everything in the syringe with one injection
LOL! I was going to ask what size syringe . . . that's a lot of gear.

On a more serious note, you are mid-30s. What are your plans when you hit your forties and older? Do you plan to continue like this or take a break at some point or lower to more usual TRT doses?

LOL! I was going to ask what size syringe . . . that's a lot of gear.

On a more serious note, you are mid-30s. What are your plans when you hit your forties and older? Do you plan to continue like this or take a break at some point or lower to more usual TRT doses?

as long as my BW is ok I'll most likely stay where I'm at. I do want to get a heart scan to make sure I don't have heart disease or anything else wrong. my grandfather died at 40 of a heart attack. so i have a little concern there.

how do you keep your size while on t3

i don't have a problem with that unless I go above 75 mcg Ed.

any problems running clen at the same time. do you lower dose of either when running together?

Back