• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Past my Prime? Journal

IML Gear Cream!
Getting behind again, things have been somewhat crazy lately. Car got totaled, the Medlab "situation", all the lab testing and being natty, on top of everyday life, I've been a little off lately. Anywho I got in a couple workouts since last post. Legs on Tuesday, Shoulders on Wednesday, and 24 min. fasted cardio Thursday morning. I got my oil changed last night, so I skipped the cardio this morning:

balud_zpstxjgbwnh.jpg

Legs

Squats - bar x 12, 135 x 12, 185 x 8, 225 x 8, 275 x 5, 315 x 5, 365 x 4, 225 x 20

Glute Ham Raises - 3 sets of 8

Cable Kickbacks - 3 sets of 12-15

Superset Hip Adductor and Leg Press Calves - 3 sets of each, high reps

Shoulders - did this one with my son at his gym

Superset Rear Delt machine and band face pulls - 4 sets

DB Presses Seated - 30s x 12, 45s x 10, 55s x 8, 65s x 8, 75s x 8

One Arm Smith Presses - 3 sets

IYTs - 2 sets

Rear Delt Hang and Swing - 2 sets

One Arm Smith Shrugs - 3 sets - love these!

That's all folks, looking forward to Monday, I'll get to pin something!!!! I'm planning just one more workout until my blood draw on Monday, prob tonight, should help the liver numbers look a little better.

What up fellas, did Back on Friday, taking the rest of the weekend totally off, sleep in, give blood in the morning, and be happy the rest of the day knowing I can pin something that evening. Weigh-in: 202.4, and totally natty, lol, 5.5 weeks. I have taken a couple doses of aromasin over the last week +, but that's it, oh and 2 iu GH M-F.

Deads - 135 x 6, 185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 4, 315 x 3, 365 x 3, 405 x 1, 315 x 10

One Arm DB Rows - 70 x 8, 80 x 8, 90 x 8, 100 x 8

Wide Pulldowns - 4 sets of 10, pyramid up

Wide Lat Pressdowns - 3 sets of 12

That's all folks...

Back from Natty World, I pinned 275mg Test on Monday evening! I feel better already, no joke. Weigh-in: 199.8. Getting small, lol, I'm a fatass anyway so it's fine. I started up Proviron 50mg ed with the test, get things going a little better hopefully. Did some arms and abs last night, and will do some chest today with my son, should be fun. I did 24 min. fasted cardio Tuesday morning also.

Superset Nautilus Tricep and Bicep - 3 sets of each

Superset DB OH Extensions and Russian Twists - 3 sets of each

Superset Incline DB Curls and Side Planks - 3 sets of each

Superset Smith Dick's Press and Camber Cable Curls - 3 sets of each

Superset V Pressdowns and Rope Hammer Curls - 2 sets of each

U r far from being a fatass

Why thank you aton! The reason I say this is because I have been assessing my diet and counting everything lately and I just never get as cut as would like to, mostly because I guess when it comes down to it I don't have enough desire to submit to the torture it would take to get my body type shredded, also in the back of my mind I feel I need more size before I worry about being shredded. At my age is that a viable goal? Should a person be worried about being cut if he hasn't reached his size goals? I am back and forth on my feelings toward my approach, I need to focus in better and achieve something, so I guess I should say confused ass, lolz, what do you think on this subject aton?

Weigh-in: 201.6. Well the workout with my son fell through, but I did train with my wife last night and stayed on schedule. I also pinned more test 300mg pre workout. Didn't really intend on pinning again right away but I'm anxious to get things rolling again. We started a Westside style program last night, I have more fun and work harder when I am following some type of template, and my wife likes it too. We started on dynamic chest day. We put in our 1RM numbers and we'll see where we are in 12 weeks. The last template I did I hit a few PBs, so hopefully we can do that again. And my wife just continues to get stronger no matter what we do! She is out lifting the smaller young guys already, lolz!

Speed Bench - 8 sets of 3 with 135

Close Grip Bench - 140 x 10, 150 x 8, 160 x 6, 170 x 4, 180 x 4, 190 x 4

Seated DB OH Press - 30s x 10, 40s x 8, 50s x 6, 60s x 6, 70s x 6

Bent Rows - 115 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 10, 175 x 10, 185 x 7

Well u have to focus on goals in say a 4 month blocks. And I would go as far as saying I want my delts to be bigger or more defined. Focus on that for the 4 months. Then the next 4 months work on dropping bf. Get in full gear and restrict cals for that time.

U can't have both at the same time. And at our age it becomes even harder to get both.

This is how I plan my year out. If I didn't get a body part to grow as much as I wanted the 1st go back after it after I loss some bf.

If I reach my bf goal b4 the 4 months r up I switch it back up to go back after that muscle I didn't get.

Hope this makes sense. It's very hard to do both it can be done but u will get sub par results somewhere.

Aton u are the man. I do like bouncing stuff off of you. This kind of stuff is what these boards were meant for. So I'll be 45 in January, really it's now or never. So I'm coming off of about 6 weeks natty, got 575 mg of test in me and a pinch of proviron. What would you do diet and gear wise moving forward, if you get time brother, I mean obviously I don't have all the answers so.... i'm an open book.

Thanks for the bump. Bubba I just throw in my 2 cent where I can about what has worked for me. I've made so many mistakes to ck off a box n say ok dumbass now that didn't work lets move on to then next option.

So what is ur immediate goal. Gain size on a lagging body part or lose some more body fat?

Diet and gear choice is a hard one man. I don't know what u have used or how u respond to it or what diet works best for u .. I'll try to give a general suggestion depending on ur answers.

Nutrition, cals, work out and rest r key. Gear is just an amplifier.

I would like to continue dieting for a while and get leaner. Then come the super cold months work on size again. So for about the next 8 weeks, get leaner would be the immediate goal even though that's the side of the equation I kinda hate but who doesn't?

I have not used a ton of drugs. Test, Eq, Tren A, NPP, Anavar, that's about it. Tren knocks my BP sky high unless I keep it very moderate. I have some Tren A, Mast, Test E and C, NPP on the shelf right now. A little Anavar, T3, T4, some HGH. I've only used for a few years now and really only done about 3 cycles. Mostly just HRT.

My body type can put on weight easily but it's usually more fat than muscle even tho eating clean, I have to work my ass off to get lean, I have dieted down using carbs, and without carbs. I feel like shit on super low carbs but I got my leanest when that was the diet I followed, although I got pretty damn lean with still having carbs in the diet once too. Over the last 6 weeks I have been keeping the carbs pretty low.

IML Gear Cream!
And if I can get pretty lean I would like to limit fat gain some as I try to put size on, seeing as it is so hard to get off. This is kinda the approach I've been trying to take but I feel lost because I don't know if I'm limiting myself in ways or even doing the right thing, you know?

Maybe I can get some pics up and you tell me what u think I should do, judging by the pics

Weight: 201. 24 min. fasted cardio Thursday morning, Legs last night, ME Lower.

Squats - bar x 12, 135 x 10, 185 x 6, 225 x 6, 275 x 5, 315 x 3, 365 x 2, 385 x 1, 405 x 1

Glute Ham Raise - 4 sets of 8 bw

Squatting Pull Thrus - 4 sets of 10 stack

Weighted Side Bends - 35, 50, 65 x 15, 80 x 12

Aton, a moderate cycle thrown at me was this (to use till first of year alongside bf loss approach):

400-600 Mast ew
400-500 Test ew
50-100 Anavar daily
40 mg clen daily use pre workout or pre cardio

I like this, you think it's ok?

Weight: 203.6. 24 min. fasted cardio this morning. Stairmill, speed intervals on level 13. Starting a structured diet today finally, I have just been winging it pretty much, not really knowing what direction to take. I like dieting down through the holidays so that on Thanksgiving and Christmas I can eat a nice big meal with everyone else and not sweat it one bit. It also keeps me from indulging on all the cookies, treats, etc. that seem to be everywhere you look throughout this season. And Aton, thanks a ton for the help you have given me to get a plan pulled together. Now I just have to execute. I feel pretty excited about it. Pinned 200 Test C, and 300 Mast E yesterday. Still doing 50 mg Provi, 25mg Aromasin eod, 2 iu GH M-F, a little splash of t4, got some clen on the way. So yesterday's MEU workout below, I had a huge guy at the gym speak with me about my form on the bench, I have always sucked at bench and even more so now with my shoulders being jacked up, so I listened intently and did quite a few extra sets of bench I won't list here, I was just trying to get a hang of what he was showing me. I'm going to try this form moving forward so I probably be taking a drop in weight on the bench until I feel comfortable with it....take a step back to eventually take two steps forward hopefully.

Bench - bar x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 175 x 6, 205 x 4, 225 x 3, 245 x 1, 260 x 1

Straight Bar Tricep Pushdowns - 4 sets

Smith Upright Rows - 4 sets

Meadows Rows - 4 sets

24 min. fasted cardio last two mornings, stepmill - speed intervals, level 13. Diet has been spot on first few days, keep stringing good days together, that's the plan. My doc wants more blood again! So I'm going to pin something today or tomorrow, then lay off till they tap me again. Appt. on the 26th. I might pin twice, just no oral anything except anti-e and milk thistle. They just want to see my liver values again mostly. Decent dynamic lower last night.

Leg Extensions - 3 sets

Speed Squats (50%) - bar & 135 x 12, 210 x 3 x 9 sets explosive

Good Mornings - bar x 12, 95 x 8, 135 x 8, 175 x 8, 185 x 8

Hanging Leg Raises - 4 sets of 10

Weight: 203.6. 24 min. fasted cardio this morning. Stairmill, speed intervals on level 13. Starting a structured diet today finally, I have just been winging it pretty much, not really knowing what direction to take. I like dieting down through the holidays so that on Thanksgiving and Christmas I can eat a nice big meal with everyone else and not sweat it one bit. It also keeps me from indulging on all the cookies, treats, etc. that seem to be everywhere you look throughout this season. And Aton, thanks a ton for the help you have given me to get a plan pulled together. Now I just have to execute. I feel pretty excited about it. Pinned 200 Test C, and 300 Mast E yesterday. Still doing 50 mg Provi, 25mg Aromasin eod, 2 iu GH M-F, a little splash of t4, got some clen on the way. So yesterday's MEU workout below, I had a huge guy at the gym speak with me about my form on the bench, I have always sucked at bench and even more so now with my shoulders being jacked up, so I listened intently and did quite a few extra sets of bench I won't list here, I was just trying to get a hang of what he was showing me. I'm going to try this form moving forward so I probably be taking a drop in weight on the bench until I feel comfortable with it....take a step back to eventually take two steps forward hopefully.

Bench - bar x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 175 x 6, 205 x 4, 225 x 3, 245 x 1, 260 x 1

Straight Bar Tricep Pushdowns - 4 sets

Smith Upright Rows - 4 sets

Meadows Rows - 4 sets

Any time.

Any time.

:winkfinger:

Haven't weighed myself in several days now, I'm going to wait two weeks, eat by the plan I have and see what it says then. No cardio this morning, did dynamic upper last night. Pinned 250 Test C, 300 Mast E.

Shoulder warm ups - 3 sets

Speed Bench (55%) - 145 x 3 x 9 sets explosive

Close Grip Bench - 145 x 6, 155 x 6, 165 x 6, 175 x 6 - did these super slow and paused at bottom just above my chest

Seated DB OH Press - 30s x 10, 50s x 8, 70s x 8, 75s x 8

Bent Rows - 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 8 x 2 sets

24 min. fasted cardio yesterday morning, training last night, arms and calves. Was supposed to be MEL but I had a LONG exhausting day and was not up for Max Squats, so we pulled back and just did some arms. My low back is recovering as well still, it's not that bad, got a little flared up, I went to the chiropractor this week and got adjusted and some spinal decompression, stim, etc. so it's about back to normal now. No need to risk getting hurt, if you feel unsure, don't, I was once told, when it comes to over 40 weight training. Anyway....

Lying Tricep Extensions - 5 sets

Overhead DB Tricep Ext. both hands - 4 sets

Pronated DB Kickbacks - 3 sets

Preacher Curls - 4 sets

Barbell Curls - 4 sets, drop set on last set

Nautilus Bicep - 3 sets

Leg Press Calf - 3 sets of 50

24 min. fasted cardio this morning. MEL yesterday afternoon. Pinned 200 Test E, 300 Mast E yesterday also. Diet went well over the weekend. Stuck to the macros even with having a meal out with the family on Saturday. I kept it simple and just split an appetizer with my wife, and got steak, plain baked potato and green beans, then that night my little treat was a bigass bowl of Lucky Charms. That's it.

Squats - bar x 12, 135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 8, 275 x 5, 315 x 3, 365 x 2, 405 x 1, 415 x 1

Glute Ham Raise - 4 sets of 8 bw

Squatting Pull Thrus - 4 sets of 10 - pyramid up

Weighted Side Bends - 15 reps on all, used 40, 65, 80, 95

Good job!!!! Like the splurge

Thank you, I was semi-proud of myself lol....

24 min. fasted cardio last 3 mornings. MEU last night. I finally remembered to take my ECA before cardio this morning. I have been meaning to get some stim/fat burners going but keep forgetting to take it. I have Albuterol and Clen on order but I'll be damned I'm having issues with the USPS on BOTH orders! What are the odds?!?!? Diet still going strong, feel pretty good with the carbs back in my diet. Another half week and I'll weigh in and pinch test and see what's going on. Plan on cleaning up the gorilla look today too so I'll take some pics soon, as bad as I hate to take self pics, I want to see how things develop as diet, training, cardio, and gear kick in. I tried the new form out last night that the huge guy went over with me last week. It felt hard but my shoulders feel halfway decent today so it did something positive in that regard. I have always sucked at bench anyway, I wonder why. It only took me 40+ years to learn how to bench... better late than never...

Shoulder Warm Up Work - 15 minutes

Bench - bar x 12, 115 x 10, 145 x 9, 170 x 7, 195 x 5, 220 x 3, 245 x 2, 265 x 1 (265 was hard, 305 is my PB, and that's before all the shoulder issues, so if I can get back to that with my terrible shoulders I'll be happy)

My goal in the back of my mind for strength is a 350 bench, 500 squat and dead, if I get to those one day I'll be happy, and then I'll strive for more I'm sure because that is just how we are! I don't think these goals are over the top, and I believe I can get there with consistent hard work and dedication.

Straight Bar Tricep Pushdowns - 4 sets, pyramid up, I worked up to 100 for 12

DB Upright Rows - 4 sets, 15s x 20, 25s x 15, 30s x 12, 35s x 11

Meadows Rows - 4 sets, 1 plate x 12, 2 plates x 10, 3 plates x 8, 4 plates x 8

Heading to chiropractor for acupuncture treatment...

Just the acupuncture. I imagine it's for ur back or shoulder pain.

No cardio this morning, extra sleep! Did DEL last night, dosed 20mcg clen pre workout. Also pinned 200 Test E, 200 Mast E. I felt a bit taxed last night but was a decent session, short and sweet.

Speed Squats - bar x 12, 135 x 10, 185 x 6, 230 x 3 x 9 sets explosive, pause in hole

Good Mornings - bar x 12, 95 x 10, 135 x 8, 165 x 8, 180 x 8, 190 x 8

Quantam Power Crunch 1000 - 3 sets - this thing is an old plate loaded ab apparatus, I like it

24 min. fasted cardio yesterday morning. DEU last night. Smashed my numbers from last week, the gear must be kicking in some now or I'm just a badass, lol. It's the gear cause I know #2 is not the case.

Shoulder warm ups - 3 sets

Speed Bench (60%) - 160 x 3 x 9 sets explosive

Close Grip Bench - 135 x 8, 155 x 8, 170 x 8, 185 x 8

Seated DB OH Press - 30s x 10, 50s x 10, 70s x 8, 80s x 8

Bent Rows - 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 235 x 8 x 2 sets - now the 235 felt rough, i think i was getting pretty tired at this point, i get up at 2:40am during the week and it was almost 9pm at this point, that's late for me

Sounds like we have about the same schedule. I'm up at 2:30 so I can work out before work. Gotta have enough time to get some caffeine and pwo down. Grab my shit and off for my hr drive to work.
I normally lift by my work but work out at another gym near home as well.

Back