• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar cycle for a girl

FedeP

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys, Im Federica, im italian and Im 26!
Firs of all, on Oct 2013 I became an MD here in Italy (medical doctor degree), so I know (or I should know :D ) what I'm talking about and the possible cons I could have using AAS et similia!
Some datas : 50 kg weight, 1.55 mt height, BF 16%...age of training: 2.5 years
Last may (2013) I ran Var for 9 weeks, first 4-5 weeks at 5mg and then 10mg splitted into 2 daily rations. I was also on ketodiet in that period till the end of july, so I lost fluids and weight (my weight at the end was 46.9 kg) and I noticed a little bit increase of muscular tone and fullness, especially on butt and delts, Even though the final effect didnt excite me at all! (it was my first cycle). So, for the next "on season" I have in mind to run var again but for 12 weeks and at an higher dosage, hoping to lose fat and add more muscle than last year! According to your experiences (Im a newbie in this field, I dont know dosage, aas protocols, which aas is better for mass gain and for BF loss) what dosage do you suggest to me??? Do you think, thinking about my ideal goals, higher doseof var could somehow help me?? My priority is putting lean mucle and cleaning fat!
Can someone help me, please?
Tnx y'all!!!
Federica
PS: I read online that some bikini competitors use var and clen! Well, Im very scared to use a beta2 agonist, due to his side effects like anxiety, palpitations and tachycardia...side effects I've just had taking some thermogenics supplements like Lipo6BlackUltra...is Clen more able to lower BF???

Welcome to IronMagazineForums!

Anavar is a relatively safe females beginners cycle and it sounds like you administered appropriate doses and went a reasonable duration. Increasing the dose may present you with more negative side effects. Many gals have negative side effects at just 15-20 mg Anavar daily. Some of these effects are not reversible like deepening of the voice and facial hair growth so I would be careful to not increase your Anavar doses much more.

Proper nutrition is the largest influence on reaching your goals. I would make proper nutrition and training your highest priority.

Clen is helpful for your goals but it should be administered in the lowest possible dose to illicit the desired effect. Most Clen users start with just 20 mcg's daily. You may slowly increase that dose over the next few weeks but someone like you should probably not exceed 80 mcg's daily on a first course. Again, your nutrition and training need to be your priority and not the drugs.

Welcome, Frederica!

I can just 2nd what Heavyiron said, he said it quite adequately. Diet, rest and the gym, supplemented with var.

I would run it like you want for the 12 weeks, but stay where you're @ 10mg.

Welcome Frederica,
I to agree with Heavy on his advice. I would also like to add since I got in here before DJ it would be great to see pics so we can further assess your needs...Sincerely...

Welcome your in good hands here lot of knowledge member's. I agree with heavy diet and training are key and than the drugs!

Welcome Frederica,
I to agree with Heavy on his advice. I would also like to add since I got in here before DJ it would be great to see pics so we can further assess your needs...Sincerely...

Yes pics are quite helpful!

Tnx y'all for reply!
Diet and training were good imho last year during the var cycle! I was on ketodiet on dat period (just 950 kcal per day), but the cycle didnt give me the results I expected! So, after reading online some girls run also over 10mg, I was wondering if it could be a good idea. Side effects like viril voice and hairs on face scare me, sincerely! BTW now I have a coach for diet and training till the summer...but I don't want to waste my time talking about AAS practices with him. I can imagine his thought about!

i think i love you

IML Gear Cream!
Tnx y'all for reply!
Diet and training were good imho last year during the var cycle! I was on ketodiet on dat period (just 950 kcal per day), but the cycle didnt give me the results I expected! So, after reading online some girls run also over 10mg, I was wondering if it could be a good idea. Side effects like viril voice and hairs on face scare me, sincerely! BTW now I have a coach for diet and training till the summer...but I don't want to waste my time talking about AAS practices with him. I can imagine his thought about!
Your diet will largely dictate the outcome. When you are in a calorie deficit it is much harder to add LBM so I would have different expectations depending on your nutritional plan.

Ciao Daimonos, anche tu italiano/a?! bello incontrarsi in una discussione del genere!

Benvenuti, FedeP!

You've already got heavy's attention and I'd go out on a limb (more like a tree trunk) and say that he's one of the most knowledgeable people on the planet when it comes to AAS and training (among other things).

Masteron is also a good compound for female athletes.
Not sure if it fits with your goals.
Also not sure how you feel about needles.
As an MD you're no doubt aware that the orals are liver toxic (like most other oral meds).

I wish success to you in achieving your goals.

Ci sentiamo.

btw, I will start the cycle on may, because if I started now, I should give a rest period to my body and I would fuck up the summer...so I will wait!
I'll try to increase a little bit the var dose (from 10mg to 12.5/15mg) after 3-4 weeks till the end and I'll see what will come out!
At the moment I dont think I'm ready to run clen...still too afraid!
Did anyone in the forum have some side effects taking clen? Can you tell me the pros and cons compared with var? I know the pharmacological differences, but still confused about their real anabolic and fat burning effects on athletes!

Benvenuti, FedeP!

You've already got heavy's attention and I'd go out on a limb (more like a tree trunk) and say that he's one of the most knowledgeable people on the planet when it comes to AAS and training (among other things).

As an MD you're no doubt aware that the orals are liver toxic (like most other oral meds).

Ci sentiamo.

Tnx for answering...and Im honored I could talk about these argments with wise persons! what s masteron? injectable aas?
I know var, as oral aas, is liver toxic, but I hope blood works will come out as good as after my last cycle during last summer. Ihope it!

btw, I will start the cycle on may, because if I started now, I should give a rest period to my body and I would fuck up the summer...so I will wait!
I'll try to increase a little bit the var dose (from 10mg to 12.5/15mg) after 3-4 weeks till the end and I'll see what will come out!
At the moment I dont think I'm ready to run clen...still too afraid!
Did anyone in the forum have some side effects taking clen? Can you tell me the pros and cons compared with var? I know the pharmacological differences, but still confused about their real anabolic and fat burning effects on athletes!
Clen is mildly anabolic but nothing on the level of Anavar. I personally don't like the stimulant effect of Clen but I have used it at 60 mcg's daily. That's as high as I was willing to go. I started at 20 mcgs. My wife and many female friends have run Clen and Var numerous times. Its a common stack for ladies. MY wife can tolerate 100 mcgs daily but I don't like her to exceed 80. There's no need to use large doses of Clen IMHO.

Benvenuti, FedeP!

Ci sentiamo.

Tnx for answering! Im glad tohave the opportunity to talk about these arguments with wise persons.
yes, I know oral aas are livr toxic, but I hope my bloodworks will come out as good as my last cycle during last summer. :)

Tnx y'all for answering, especially to Heavy for his tips.

Glad to hear that clen is not as dngerous as I thought!
Var Clen association is the better way, I can understand!

IML Gear Cream!
Firs of all, on Oct 2013 I became an MD here in Italy (medical doctor degree), so I know (or I should know :D ) what I'm talking about and the possible cons I could have using AAS et similia!
Last may (2013) I ran Var for 9 weeks, first 4-5 weeks at 5mg and then 10mg splitted into 2 daily rations. I was also on ketodiet in that period till the end of july, so I lost fluids and weight (my weight at the end was 46.9 kg) and I noticed a little bit increase of muscular tone and fullness, especially on butt and delts, Even though the final effect didnt excite me at all! (it was my first cycle). So, for the next "on season" I have in mind to run var again but for 12 weeks and at an higher dosage, hoping to lose fat and add more muscle than last year! According to your experiences (Im a newbie in this field, I dont know dosage, aas protocols, which aas is better for mass gain and for BF loss) what dosage do you suggest to me??? Do you think, thinking about my ideal goals, higher doseof var could somehow help me?? My priority is putting lean mucle and cleaning fat!
Tnx y'all!!!
Federica
PS: I read online that some bikini competitors use var and clen! Well, Im very scared to use a beta2 agonist, due to his side effects like anxiety, palpitations and tachycardia...side effects I've just had taking some thermogenics supplements like Lipo6BlackUltra...is Clen more able to lower BF???

big welcome to big forum!

Dont bother with less than 20mg ED that is my minimum recommended dose and you can go all the way up to 50mg ed for up to 16 weeks.

I'm only scared by stimulant effects clen could have. When I take thermogeics like 6black ultra concentrate I have lot of headache and anxiety! not good symptoms for me and also for training!
what brands do you suggest for clen n var???
@Daimonos 10 post finalmente

Im only scared by stimulant effects, like anx and headache.
What brand do u suggest for var n clen??
@daimonos: fnalmente 10 post

Dont bother with less than 20mg ED that is my minimum recommended dose and you can go all the way up to 50mg ed for up to 16 weeks.

Im scared by stimulant effects of clen...when I take lipo 6 black ultra I have lot of anxiety and palpitations.
I will start with 20 mcg and I will see what happens.
What brand do u uggest for clen and var??
@daimonos: finalmente 10:)

mi sa che ce ne vogliono di pi?,ti ho fatto richiesta di amicizia,ti ? arrivata?

Tnx y'all!!!
Federica

Hello,
I am also a bit new to this, but what I would recomend is Anavar at 10mg ed for 10 weeks ( or 12 I suppose)
I used Clen and would rec Keto with it if you do use it.

Please read this: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...f-you-re-female-or-helping-a-female-READ-THIS

Note that I am not posting this implying that you should read through and pick out this or that drug because it is mentioned. The point is that this is a fairly comprehensive article that will answer most of your questions.

I would spend more time looking at your diet. IMO 950 cals is not enough if you are expecting to build muscle. It is important to understand that protein is ALWAYS your most anabolic asset. Let your goals dictate your diet. Any AAS you use will only supplement what your diet is directing your body to do. If you undereat and load drugs expecting big muscle results, you're giving your body completely opposite messages and you can't expect good results. I would be less worried about using clen and more concerned about getting an optimized but nutritionally sufficient diet, maintaining consistently balls to the wall training and leveraging cardio (e.g. sprint cardio / HIIT) to encourage metabolism. Always start here before looking around for controlled substances to get results.

Back