• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle I don't see signs of shutdown. Is this bad?

bruno229

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've used over 7 grams of testosterone ethanate. In a 12 week. I have pimples on my back,and minor gyno just sensitive nipples. But I have not drunk yet and I stop for over a week and a half and and waiting to get on PCT soon at right on 2.5 week mark. Anyone one ever done a first cycle and never had atrophy in testicles?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Atrophy happens slowly so you may not notice the changes. A basic test E cycle won't shut you down and shrink you up too bad anyways.

Warrior

I've been on for almost 6 months now and honestly, I can't notice any atrophy. Maybe my balls were very small already, lol. Ejaculation volume seems normal also.. I started taking HCG few weeks ago as I'll finish my cycle in a month.

i see now. i was always scared of atrophy shutdown becuase my friend who's on HRT only does cyp. @ 100mg/week got atrophy at around 3months . he's really low on t though around 160 for a normal 34/yr old .

500mgs of week of Test E for my first cycle. Going on 4th week and no atrophy whatsoever.

Atrophy varies from person to person. I know guys who have been on cycle for years with no atrophy while others notice it very quickly. I can tell u this for sure. Using things like an aromatase inhibitor or a regular dose of HCG will prevent atrophy for the most part. When your estrogen gets elevated too high it tells your body to shut down the production of natural testosterone because this is how it makes estrogen via The aromatase enzyme. If you control the estrogen in the first place which will prevent many sides anyway and in my opinion not hurt muscle gain (just prevent water retention that some consider gains) this will help prevent atrophy and shut down of HPTA to a degree. The pathway is called the negative feedback loop. Many try to boost testosterone during post cycle by lowering estrogen lower than normal in hopes of the body increasing production of testosterone to make more estrogen but you are preventing the estrogen at the aromatase enzyme hence raising test and keeping estrogen low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
www.tgbsupplements.com

Back