• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fucking Determined!

IML Gear Cream!
04/24/14 - Thursday
Legs - High Reps

Squats: (3m RI)
Set 1: 135 x 5
Set 2: 225 x 5
Set 3: 315 x 5
Set 4: 365 x 5
Set 5: 385 x 4

SLDL: (3m RI RI)
Set 1: 135 x 6
Set 2: 185 x 6
Set 3: 225 x 6
Set 4: 245 x 6
Set 5: 265 x 6

Seated Leg Curl: (2m RI)
Set 1: 160 x 6
Set 2: 160 x 6
Set 3: 160 x 6

Leg Press Calve Extensions: (1m RI)
Set 1: 585 x 50
Set 2: 585 x 50
Set 3: 585 x 50

Training is shit. My heart isn't in it right now. Persistent nagging injuries are taking the fun out of it plus I have other personal shit going on in my life. My diet has turned to shit, and I am smoking cigarettes again. I have stopped running and doing cardio. It is all I can do just to get out of bed in the morning. Work has me at 45+ hours a week, and I have a 3 hour a day commute until I move a month from now.

I need to come up with some way to get back on track. I should be doing much better than I am now.

I see you're still a strong Kiki.

I wish I was pulling those number, but BJJ has injured me enough to put an end to that.

04/26/14 - Saturday
Push - High Reps, Slow movements

Incline Press: (2m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Decline Press: (2m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Military Press: (2m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Rope Tricep Push-Down: (2m RI)
3 sets 10-12 rep range

Handing Ab Crunches: (1m RI)
3 sets 10-20 rep range

Crunches: (1m RI)
2 sets 30-50 range

To help my mind and ego deal with not being able to lift much while I heal, I am not logging numbers anymore. The goal is to just go in there and move shit around in a pain free manor while pushing muscles until they can't go any more.

I see you're still a strong Kiki.

I wish I was pulling those number, but BJJ has injured me enough to put an end to that.

I haven't changed much in the last few years.

04/27/14 - Sunday
Pull - High Reps, Slow movements

Neutral Grip Pull-Ups: (2m RI)
4 sets 6-10 rep range

Standing Single Arm Cable Row: (2m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Shrugs: (2m RI)
4 sets 15-25 rep range

Hyper Extensions: (2m RI)
2 sets 15-20 rep range

Preacher Curls: (2m RI)
3 sets 10-12 rep range

04/29/14 - Tuesday
Legs - High Reps, Slow movements

SLDL: (2m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Lying Leg Curls: (1m RI)
3 sets 10-12 rep range

Leg Extensions: (1m RI)
3 sets 12-18 rep range

Seated Calf Raises: (1m RI)
4 sets 40-60 rep range

My quad or my hip abductor is tender still from last leg day. I was warming up with 225 on squats, but decided to wait until next leg day before going balls to the wall on squats again. Trying to train smarter.

Also, I started an injury repair regiment. I am taking fish oil, cissus, and zyflamend.

Looks good. What are those peptides you're running?

CJC-1295 no dac + ghrp-2. I'm thinking about running igf-1, but I need to do more research.

What do those two do together. Are they better than HGH?

IML Gear Cream!
Training is shit. My heart isn't in it right now. Persistent nagging injuries are taking the fun out of it plus I have other personal shit going on in my life. My diet has turned to shit, and I am smoking cigarettes again. I have stopped running and doing cardio. It is all I can do just to get out of bed in the morning. Work has me at 45+ hours a week, and I have a 3 hour a day commute until I move a month from now.

I need to come up with some way to get back on track. I should be doing much better than I am now.

Sounds like a stress-fest. Injuries suck fat cocks, at this point in the game I have 0 tolerance for feeling pain inside of outside the gym. A couple years ago I totally re-assessed my training. I cut down weights really low and focused on thorough warm up/mobility drills and perfect form. It hurt my ego for a while, but once you start moving well and doing it pain free, it brings the fun back into training, even if you are not moving the big weights. It's good to invest in your orthopedic health for the long term. I'm just now getting back to the heavier weights, but in a pain-free way.

Ever think of switching up your training style to bring back the fun? One thing I've done is incorporate a lot of body stuff stuff and kettle bell moves, not as taxing on the body (allowing you to recover), and you can develop different physical skills than just absolute strength (mobility, power/speed, core strength, conditioning).

If you are trying to get back on track, the only suggestion I have is to slowly make the positive changes, one thing at a time with really focused intent.

Good luck with everything man. I hope you can get some peace and positivity through shitty times.

What do those two do together. Are they better than HGH?

CJC 1295 boost the effectiveness of ghrp. Together they increase the bodies own production of GH. Members here had blood work done after shooting these peptides and the results were extremely promising. The effects only last for about 30 minutes, but peptides are better than GH in that they do not interfere with the body's natural production of GH.

They are not nearly as good as GH at total effectiveness. However, the cost of peptides is a fraction of GH. I feel that peptides are a much better bang for your buck than GH.

Last edited:
Sounds like a stress-fest. Injuries suck fat cocks, at this point in the game I have 0 tolerance for feeling pain inside of outside the gym. A couple years ago I totally re-assessed my training. I cut down weights really low and focused on thorough warm up/mobility drills and perfect form. It hurt my ego for a while, but once you start moving well and doing it pain free, it brings the fun back into training, even if you are not moving the big weights. It's good to invest in your orthopedic health for the long term. I'm just now getting back to the heavier weights, but in a pain-free way.

Ever think of switching up your training style to bring back the fun? One thing I've done is incorporate a lot of body stuff stuff and kettle bell moves, not as taxing on the body (allowing you to recover), and you can develop different physical skills than just absolute strength (mobility, power/speed, core strength, conditioning).

If you are trying to get back on track, the only suggestion I have is to slowly make the positive changes, one thing at a time with really focused intent.

Good luck with everything man. I hope you can get some peace and positivity through shitty times.

I have completely overhauled my training. I now do very small weight, but I do it slow and controlled with high reps and a lot of sets. My left elbow has healed, my wrist has healed enough to do low weight bench pressing. My tricep still gets aggravated by chin-ups, so I will be doing lat pull-downs instead.

I trained today, and got an awesome workout. I have been loading up with arginine and citrulline pre-workout and I swear I blow up like a balloon with this style of training. I am enjoying lifting again. I just have to be patient and not push too hard.

I have a crock-pot at home that has been slow cooking bones for almost 24 hours now. By the time I get home it will be ready to drink. I read that bone broth soup is one of the best things you can consume to boost connective tissue repair.

05/01/14 - Thursday

Incline Press: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Decline Press: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Military Press: (1m RI)
4 sets 8-12 rep range

Single Arm Cable Tricep Extensions: (1m RI)
3 sets 10-12 rep range

Hanging Ab Crunches: (1m RI)
3 sets 10-20 rep range

2 sets 30-50 range

I have completely overhauled my training. I now do very small weight, but I do it slow and controlled with high reps and a lot of sets. My left elbow has healed, my wrist has healed enough to do low weight bench pressing. My tricep still gets aggravated by chin-ups, so I will be doing lat pull-downs instead.

I trained today, and got an awesome workout. I have been loading up with arginine and citrulline pre-workout and I swear I blow up like a balloon with this style of training. I am enjoying lifting again. I just have to be patient and not push too hard.

I have a crock-pot at home that has been slow cooking bones for almost 24 hours now. By the time I get home it will be ready to drink. I read that bone broth soup is one of the best things you can consume to boost connective tissue repair.

I recently started doing high-rep stuff too..so much fun. It is the kind of training I did when I first started.

Crock pots are great, super easy to make big amounts of food.

CJC 1295 boost the effectiveness of ghrp. Together they increase the bodies own production of GH. Members here had blood work done after shooting these peptides and the results were extremely promising. The effects only last for about 30 minutes, but peptides are better than GH in that they do not interfere with the body's natural production of GH.

They are not nearly as good as GH at total effectiveness. However, the cost of peptides is a fraction of GH. I feel that peptides are a much better bang for your buck than GH.

Have you seen any results yet?

How much do you run of each and when do you use them?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am not satisfied with my progress. Like I said before, I should be farther along, but shit came up that I had to deal with. I am back on track I think. Hopefully I will be able to show much more progress in the next month.

Attachments

• pose1.JPG
    pose1.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 109
  • pose2.JPG
    pose2.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 107
Have you seen any results yet?

How much do you run of each and when do you use them?

I saw results the first few days. I sleep an hour less and feel better waking up when I use the peptides before bed. I have awful fucking skin, I mean just really bad. It is scarred up from acne and doing stupid shit. My skin started looking better within a week. My recovery time is better as well. If I can swing the money, I would prefer to stay in peptides indefinitely.

05/02/14 - Friday

Lat pull-Down: (1m RI)
2 sets in and realized my tricep still hasn't healed, so I stopped.

T-Bar Row: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Lat Pullover Machine: (1m RI)
4 Sets 10-12 range

Shrugs: (1m RI)
4 sets 30-35 rep range

2 sets 15-20 rep range

3 sets 10-12 rep range

Tricep is a no go. Needs more rest, so no more vertical pulling for a few weeks. Everything else felt good.

I take meds for bi-polar disorder: Seroquel, lithium, and trazadone. Seroquel is a dopamine antagonist. It increases prolactin. I have been taking it for almost 9 years. I suspect my prolactin levels have been elevated for a long time. I have been on a low dose of tren since January. I was scared that the increased prolactin from two modalities would be a problem.

I quit the seroquel and replaced it with caber. The day after I made the switch, I started to feel better and better until about day 5 when I went full blown manic. For about 4 days it felt like I was on mdma. I couldn't eat or sleep. I was talking 90 miles an hour and I started to look strung out like a crackhead. After 4 days of not sleeping, I started to hallucinate.

As much as I didn't want to I had to tell my boss at work that I was having a medical emergency. I went to the hospital and told them that I was having a manic episode and that I was having auditor hallucinations. I was scared they would lock me in the psych ward, but I got lucky. They gave me a script for Zyprexa and a shot of something that knocked me out like a light. I slept for 20 hours and woke up feeling like I had been hit by a truck.

I haven't lifted in a few weeks. My body feels wrecked. I am just now rebounding, and I plan to hit the gym tomorrow. I feel like I have lost 20lbs. All I know to do is hit the gym hard and try to rebuild.

IML Gear Cream!
Shit man. You got some heart if you are getting right back to the gym after all of that.

I can't imagine what it is like to have a manic episode, what do you do with yourself when you are up all night? Being up for 4 nights straight has got to put your state of consciousness in a very strange place.

Ha, I talk to trannies and other ridiculous shit most of the time. Most people with bi-polar who go manic also become hyper sexual. This can be very very dangerous, because I am super horny, plus I have impaired impulse control and decision making ability.

Most of the sex I have had in my life was when I was manic. Then, when the mania goes away so does my sex drive, because the meds actually shut it completely off. I sometimes stop taking my meds just so I can have sex, and then I go back on the meds before anything bad happens. One of the things I love about gear is that it turns my sex drive back on even when I am on the meds. The problem is that the gear also keeps me in a state teetering on the edge of mania but the meds are pushing back. It is a vicious tug of war, and probably not the best of ideas, but I say fuck it. If you can fuck in your 30s, what is the point of living.

I hit the gym today and had an awesome workout. Just getting back into the swing of things has been good for my mind. I did lose 20lbs in 2 weeks, I dropped from 228 to 208. Hopefully, most of it was water, and I should get a lot of it back fairly quickly.

People keep saying I look really lean, and I want to punch them in the face.

05/20/14 - Tuesday

Bench Press: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

4 sets 10-12 rep range

DB Shoulder Press: (1m RI)
4 sets 8-12 rep range

Dips: (1m RI)
3 sets of 15

3 sets 10-12 rep range

3 sets 10-20 rep range

2 sets 30-50 range

You still in this comp bro?

You still in this comp bro?

I don't know. I hate to puss out, but at the same time I just lost a serious amount of time and progress. Unless I can do something miraculous in 2 weeks, I doubt I will be making much of a showing.

05/21/14 - Wednesday

Chin-Ups: (1m RI)
4 sets of 10

Standing Single Arm Cable Row: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

4 Sets 10-12 range

Upright Row: (1m RI_
4 Sets of 10

4 sets 30-35 rep range

2 sets 15-20 rep range

3 sets 10-12 rep range

Well the good news is no pain. Feels like in 3 weeks everything healed.

I don't know. I hate to puss out, but at the same time I just lost a serious amount of time and progress. Unless I can do something miraculous in 2 weeks, I doubt I will be making much of a showing.

I had a fkg virus for 2 weeks..... I had to spend over $5k on a meth binge just to catch up .... DONT GIVE UP!!!!

05/23/14 - Friday
Legs - High Reps, Slow movements

Squats: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Lying Leg Curls: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

Leg Extensions: (1m RI)
4 sets 12-18 rep range

Seated Calf Raises: (1m RI)
4 sets 40-60 rep range

05/24/14 - Saturday

DB Bench Press: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

4 sets 10-12 rep range

DB Shoulder Press: (1m RI)
4 sets 8-12 rep range

Dips: (1m RI)
3 sets of 15

3 sets 10-12 rep range

3 sets 10-20 rep range

2 sets 30-50 range

05/26/14 - Monday

Pull-Ups: (1m RI)
4 sets of 8-10 rep range

Standing Single Arm Cable Row: (1m RI)
4 sets 10-12 rep range

3 Sets 8-10 range

Upright Row: (1m RI)
3 Sets of 10

4 sets 30-35 rep range

2 sets 15-20 rep range

3 sets 10-12 rep range

Fuck Yes! Last three workouts have been awesome. Almost no pain and I have been less focused on numbers. I am just there to lift weights. The fun is back. I plan to increase the volume and lower the intensity. I also plan to start doing more cardio just to train energy systems.

Back