• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TREN HEX Dosing

tl0311

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who's ran it. What did you run it at. I get its more stable in the blood. But the 200mg week doesn't seem just right. I'm about to say fuck it spend the 400 and run it at 800 mg a week. Yes tren is tren but their absorption and stability rates don't make then all equal. Thanks for the input

this product is very rare and almost impossible to get it, when u have its mostly sold as a tren ena instead of hexa.

this product is very rare and almost impossible to get it, when u have its mostly sold as a tren ena instead of hexa.

real tren hex is a myth . .most ppl couldnt tell the difference with tren enanth

Parabolan is almost available and mostly 76-100mg dosed. By the Way Alpha Pharma, GenciMed and Balkan Pharma are well known Manufacturers.

A sponsor on here has it at $11 for 2ml and it's 50mg/ml

IML Gear Cream!
Real Tren Hex does indeed cost more than Primo. It should cost significantly more than Tren E from the same source. I personally believe ALL of what is sold as Tren Hex is really overdosed Ace. If someone is sure that they have Tren Hex and have had it tested I would be curious to hear how it went for them... that said there is no scientific reason a different esther could cause enough of a difference to justify the price. Hex.. Hex... why is this esther used for nothing else? Who has ever had it verified? No one can afford to buy it so why would the Chinese make it?

It's supposed to be more stable In bloods. Who knows maybe I should say fuck it and run AY MTR

Only genuine tren hexa can be bought from indian export company alpha pharma, otherwise i dont trust any UG labs.

here is a real tren hexa from alpha

Attachments

• parabolin_alpha_pharma.jpg
    parabolin_alpha_pharma.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 38
Parabolan is almost available and mostly 76-100mg dosed. By the Way Alpha Pharma, GenciMed and Balkan Pharma are well known Manufacturers.

Alpha-Pharma is the best Parabolan on the market.

Alpha-Pharma also make Tren no ester - Androxine and now a new Tren ace - Trenarapid that is in 10ml vials.

Alright so what would be a solid dosing? Run it like tren e?

Alpha-Pharma is one of biggest indian exporter of aas on the market imo one of the best.

The best gear money can buy for sure. Very popular! ;)

Alright so what would be a solid dosing? Run it like tren e?

Its short acting esther. Something like NPP. Must be injected eod. Its VERY good. So Id recommend to take 1ml eod. or ed for advanced users.

Hex is short acting? For some reason I thought it was an ultra long ester

IML Gear Cream!
I thought it was 8 days or so. pretty confident actually.

I thought it was 8 days or so. pretty confident actually.

So a little bit shorter than cyp at 10 days and enanth at 12 days

from my understanding yes. longer than ace shorter than cyp and E
still can be pinned at 2x week

If you got enough why not.

Is it worth the price Jay?

i noticed a bit of a difference, i have a harder and dryer look from tren e. Its a tren hex blend though. 25 ace 100 ent 75 hex. I cant lose weight on this shit just keep droping fat though. This has been a good year experimenting with this and NPP. I put on over 20lbs of muscle this last year. Last year this time running tren ace I was 183 and right now I am 206 and lower BF then I was at my show 5 weeks out. now i am sure igf and hgh plays a huge role as well.

I am looking forward to this stuff. I'll let you all know how it goes in a log. Won't be a totally controlled test though as I am running a bunch of stuff

What? Are you talking half-lives?

If so, half life of test e is 4-5 days and half life of test c is 8 days.

I think it was bill Roberts who said tren hex (Parabolan) was similar to test e, so about 4-5 days half life. So it should be ok to inject it every 3-5 days, or twice a week.

Having said that, I agree with those that have said most tren hex is not really tren hex. I would only trust Alpha Pharma as Grozny said.

Also I have read that the bros who were lucky enough to use Negma Patabolan back in the days could grow very well with two injections of only 76.5mg each per week.

u4yde4es.jpg

Back