• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can we get some fucking definition

thats kinda what I was hinting at... lets see some jakked black fella with a 3/4 chub.

I went down to the Obvious Shop and brought a bag of hints ;)

lol...i already won...noticed he adressed a ton of shit...but not his own physique

and no...my kid was never in those vids
i liked making those vids with my wife...we had alot of sex...and on top of that i got free shit...she liked entertaining you guys...lol...no one talks shit about those vids or pics except butthurt trolls...i mean is this not a troll thread...but you got owned and exposed...lol...melt motherfucker melt

at the time those vids were made we had plenty of money...i didnt need to win...i wanted to win...and she did too

yes i have talked about being broke...because i am...it is what it is...and will change it...just like before

so enough beating around the bush you dumb nigger

show us how ripped you are or shut the fuck up

To sum up your post: You admitted to everything I said except for the kid part (even though he actually was in one of the pictures-I think it was a picture in the kitchen). You offered nothing of entertaining or intellectual significance, or "original thought" as you so eloquently put it. Unless of course calling me a nigger is considered original in your trailer park (I can imagine being dumber than a dumb nigger is hard for your ego), and you are still broke and what appears to be stupid...now we know it wasn't the fat that was making you ignorant. It looks as if I won, you got owned, and that my dick is still huge.

And by the way, if you have "plenty" of money but are broke a couple years later, you either didn't have plenty of money by definition, or you can't manage it...even the dumb nigger knows that.

STFU and show us your black doodle already! :lol:

To sum up your post: You admitted to everything I said except for the kid part (even though he actually was in one of the pictures-I think it was a picture in the kitchen). You offered nothing of entertaining or intellectual significance, or "original thought" as you so eloquently put it. Unless of course calling me a nigger is considered original in your trailer park (I can imagine being dumber than a dumb nigger is hard for your ego), and you are still broke and what appears to be stupid...now we know it wasn't the fat that was making you ignorant. It looks as if I won, you got owned, and that my dick is still huge.

And by the way, if you have "plenty" of money but are broke a couple years later, you either didn't have plenty of money by definition, or you can't manage it...even the dumb nigger knows that.

i couldnt manage it...and thought the flow wouldnt end

so... what does that have to with you being ripped or impressive?

and nah...i never use the word nigger in real life...just felt right...and i knew it would mean instant melt

lol...i dont give a shit...you dont offend me... you are tiny...lol

but...dont sing it...bring it... but if you dont...whatever...just another troll that ran off at the mouth hiding behind a computer screen

Do you want dick or no dick?

If it's small and pink like Michael Jackson's I'll be pissed :paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
Op`s cock,only thing that been on diet :coffee:

i would just like to take a moment and say that i like turtles

I will see your turtle and raise you a flying cutiemajigger

JOoufzQ.gif

just pointing out

3 pages and no pics

gotta go see my uncle now

see yal

Sorry for the wait, I was busy making money, raising my child, and respecting my wife... something you can't relate to of course.

Attachments

• pic4abitch.jpg
    pic4abitch.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 44
Looks legit

by the way

short timeline

you post troll thread...you attack peoples physique... i attack yours with as current info as i can find... you attack with personal shit and wait 4 days to back up your claims... yeah...too legit

Sorry for the wait, I was busy making money, raising my child, and respecting my wife... something you can't relate to of course.
im not a huge fan of that carpeting you should really consider doing hardwood or laminate maybe some per go?

Hey Hows it going man, I saw awhile back, that you said injecting PGCL into the gyno lump can really get rid of Gyno, does it matter
if it was from 5 years ago? I had surgery and idiot doctor didn't do job well, so I am still left with half, and cant afford another 5k for
surgery.

Looks legit

Hey Hows it going man, I saw awhile back, that you said injecting PGCL into the gyno lump can really get rid of Gyno, does it matter
if it was from 5 years ago? I had surgery and idiot doctor didn't do job well, so I am still left with half, and cant afford another 5k for
surgery.

IML Gear Cream!
im not a huge fan of that carpeting you should really consider doing hardwood or laminate maybe some per go?

I absolutely agree, I bought the house for a steal recently and there is a lot of work that needs to be done. Not to mention close to 2 acres of overgrown bushes and leaning trees. Luckily I have a company that does contracting work so all the equipment I need is at hand, just takes time. I am putting in hardwood as soon as I get done remodeling my kitchen.

by the way

short timeline

you post troll thread...you attack peoples physique... i attack yours with as current info as i can find... you attack with personal shit and wait 4 days to back up your claims... yeah...too legit

You might have noticed that I didn't "attack you with personal shit" until you resorted to calling me a nigger, so you have yourself to blame for that. As for the 4 days, yea bro I'm not exactly going to make time in my schedule to take a picture for you, I do it when I god damn feel like it. :winkfinger:

Ill give you guys some stats.

In July 2013 I had invasive emergency surgery that kept me from eating for a few months. I suffered a 30lbs loss.
Since then I have managed to gain back 10 lbs while lowering my BF%.
This I do on 2 meals a day and a workout routine that consists of one workout every 8-10 days that last for a good 15 minutes.
I fast for a period of 24 hours about every 10 days.
No supplements, no carbohydrates.
I wonder what a couple of cycles would do to me...

You might have noticed that I didn't "attack you with personal shit" until you resorted to calling me a nigger, so you have yourself to blame for that. As for the 4 days, yea bro I'm not exactly going to make time in my schedule to take a picture for you, I do it when I god damn feel like it. :winkfinger:

lol...i listen to you fuckin niggers call each other nigger all day...on the radio...at work...in the gym

In July 2013 I had invasive emergency surgery that kept me from eating for a few months. I suffered a 30lbs loss.
This I do on 2 meals a day and a workout routine that consists of one workout every 8-10 days that last for a good 15 minutes.

So you weigh a buck sixty?

it could be worse..you could look like reddog

you're skinny and well defined which is good coming back from any type of invasive surgery

it could be worse..you could look like reddog

You're a keyboard warrior cunt who is helping to ruin this once fine forum, so why don't you go fuck yourself....stop typing and post pics of other people,that's all you're good at pictureboy :jerkit:........:coffee:

the only thing ruining this ''fine'' forum is non training 60 year old schmoes..that is all

Back