• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need help mixing serono HGH

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much bac water should I put in to get 6 shots of 3 iu each . Each bottle is 18 iu so I want 3 Iu a day for 6 days . How much water ? 180 iu's ?

Thanks

Keep it simple, add 1.8ml (180 iu) well make it 1.85ml to account for losses as its rather difficult to draw everything out of a vial.
This way 10iu on an insulin syringe equals to 1iu of hgh.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

No matter how much bac water you put in and 18iu vial you just divide it by 6 to get six injects of equal amount.

You may use a bit less back water to account for the volume of GH but it wouldn't be much.

I was thinking like Dannie said . 1.8 ml

OK so also if I put 0.9 ml of bac water then 1.5 iu on the pin would be 3 iu of growth , And that breaks down to 6 equal parts correct ?

0.9 bac water makes 6 equal parts at 15 units of 3 iu growth Right ?

I think I'd stick with your original idea of 1.8ml.
With a U-100 insulin syringe 1.8ml is 180iu (that would be total volume mixed).
In that 180iu of reconstituted GH liquid only 18iu is actually GH.
If you divide that 180iu by 6 it comes out to 30iu per inject.
Each 30iu inject comes out to 3iu GH.

If you use 90iu bac water you would cut the above figures in half.

Do ya think it makes a difference ? 180 ml water at 30 = 3 iu gh
or 90 ml water at 15 = 3 iu ?

K start tomm morning when I wake ...Thanks for helping me bounce things around

Dont over think it...just put 1ml in there..pull it right at 15ius and in the end its about right...its not gonna make a bit of difference if you have 1.6 one day and 1.8 the next and 1.7 the next etc etc...

I had this on my fridge a while back.....lol.

1ML of bac water added to the 18iu vial of Serostim - would be broken down to 1.8 iu per 10units

1.8iu = 10mark
3.6iu = 20mark
5.4iu = 30mark

OR

1iu = 5.5mark
2iu = 11mark
3iu = 16.5mark
4iu = 22mark
5iu = 27.5mark
6iu = 33mark
7iu = 38.5mark
8iu = 44mark
9iu = 49.5mark
10iu = 55mark

/V

Dont over think it...just put 1ml in there..pull it right at 15ius and in the end its about right...its not gonna make a bit of difference if you have 1.6 one day and 1.8 the next and 1.7 the next etc etc...

I hear ya bro but ya know what it is , I want to get the exact number of days because of the price of the stuff I just want to at least try to get the most days with out goin under 3 iu ... But I def hear you man . If my pockets were overflowin I wouldnt be over thinking it trust me lol

Also thanks Vic for the input

Back