• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1CC Test Cyp for 10 Weeks??

quadzilla25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was given some broscience knowledge and advised to take 1cc of 250/ml of test cyp for 10 weeks, but based on what I have read on these forums that would be too low, in fact only high enough to replace the test my body will shut down. My first cycle would be as follows:

Week1-10: 250mg/ml a week of KP Testoxyl Cypionate(1 injection, 22gauge pin)

Week1-5: 40mg Balkan Pharm Danabol

Week1-10: 0.5mg Arimadex EOD/E3D(as needed)

Week 14-18: Clomid 50/50/25/25

I have considered adding Nolva in there if needed. I have it on standby, enough for 40/40/20/20
Will 1cc of Test Cyp/week be enough to see any solid gains, or should i bump it up to 500mg/ml a week?
If I go 500mg/ml I will inject twice a week; Tues and Sat. Any advice for this beginner would be greatly appreciated. I am new to the anabolic game, but I have run prohormone cycles with short lived success and am looking to step it up and get serious.

Get another vial of test and run 500mg a week.

Use a smaller gauge needle also. A 22ga is fine to draw with, but switch to a 23 or 25 to inject. 1" is fine for quads and delts. 1.5" for glutes.

Warrior

1cc test cyp will be ok if you run the dbol for the full 10 weeks.

It looks like you did some research before posting your question. Kudos for that.

theCaptn', as is always the case, is spot on with his advice.
Since you apparently have your gear already I'd follow that advice.

If you don't have your gear already, I'd run the test at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and skip the dbol if this is your first cycle.
Dbol is great to kickstart so if you decide you can't go without it just monitor your BP, have labs done mid and post cycle (I hope you had pre cycle blood drawn?).
Take some Liv52DS or similar while running the dbol, protect your liver.

BTW: When asking questions like this full stats are a plus. You'll get better advice that way.

Have a great run.

Awesome thanks for the advice guys. I plan on running Dbol only for 5 weeks to kickstart the TestCyp and i have liverpro on hand, decent liverpro too as I was using some fairly harsh prohormones previously last year. Bloodwork is normal pre-cycle, had it run about 3 weeks ago but I will get another reading about 1 week prior to starting.
My appologies on the stats as well, standby.

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 174lbs
10% BF comp

Goal: with 4000+ daily caloric intake at 40:40:30, I will strive to reach 200lbs without peaking over 14% BF. Clean as a bulk can get, whole foods prepared solely by me over 4-5 meals a day fitting as close to my macros as I can get them without weighing every last gram out.

So I will be needed another vial of 250mg/ml TestCyp. Is it critical to use the same lab or does it only matter that the vials are both 250mg/ml? Ideally it would seem like only the concentration would be important but in this game you can never be too sure of your gear.

It looks like I will also be needing to get slightly longer needles as Im goin to pin my glute. The current ones I have are 1"

1" can work for glutes. Just push it in and dimple the skin 1/4-1/2"
I use 1" 23 or 25g all the time.

Great job on posting details.
Sounds like you've got a pretty solid plan.
You've done your research, keep us posted on your progress.

Anyone here with much experience will tell you their gear collection is like a buffet.
Mix 'n' Match happens all the time.

haha ok excellent! That is good new because long story short I have learned my lesson purchasing internationally. domestic seems to be the way to go according to most of the saltier members here. also good new on the needles, I would hate to see anything gains-related go to waste. As a hardgainer we are the alleycats of the supplement world. Might be posting a progress log, with 2 jobs and school it will be tough but not out of reach. Before/After pics will deffinately at the very least happen.

IML Gear Cream!
Doesn't matter what lab you use as long as it is of quality. 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks would be a great first cycle. I managed to put on a solid 15-20 lbs or so for my first 500mg sust cycle. Hats off for doing your research, you're already ahead of most!

thanks for the support guys! It is greatly appreciated. Should I run both Nolva and Clomid for PCT since I am running Dbol and TestCyp or would just one SERM suffice?

It looks like I will also be needing to get slightly longer needles as Im goin to pin my glute. The current ones I have are 1"

I only pin glutes and use 1", 22 gauge needles and have had great results. I run that pin to the hilt though when injecting... I would run Test-C at 400-600mgs a week alone personally if it's your first cycle, keep it simple. What I'm recommending was my second cycle and it worked fucking awesome. You've done your research, good for you. I actually didn't get any bitch tits or have any other side effects other than slightly elevated blood pressure (145/90 most of the cycle when not medicated) of which I combated with Lisinopril and Bystolic, (of which I'm already on for blood pressure issues), genetic predispositions suck brother... But everybody is different and having Arimidex, Nolvadex, and Clomid to jump on problems on hand is a damn good/smart thing... Good luck with your cycle bro. Remember, keep it simple for your first cycle. And yes, run Test C between 400-600mgs per week for 12-14 weeks is my suggestion. Only running 250 per week without stacking something else in is NOT going to be optimal. Running mix N' match gear is NOT a problem as another member said. Just keep it simple with the Test C for your first cycle.

Back