• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reducing bloat on anadrol???

Koolherc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone done this effectively and likewise been able to keep gyno at bay on anadrol? I'll be running it with deca so I know tamoxifen will not be an option. I've heard ai's are pointless with anadrol as its estrogenic effects are elusive in some regard, however I have read that letrozole was highly effective at keeping a dryer look on anadrol? Anybody know or have experience with this?

I use Aromasin and HCTZ.
I tried Aromasin and Femara at the same time but my bones hurt so bad I had to stop.

Your stats would be good here...
What dosage are you going to run?

50mg/day? 100mg?

I'd say start at 50mg and see how it goes for at least two weeks.

It sounds like you've never run it before.
You should see strength and size increases very quickly.

Use the added strength to get the most from the Deca, I'd add Test E or C as well.

You will lose the Anadrol gains very quickly but hopefully you'll get better results from the rest of your gear due to the effects of the Anadrol early in your cycle.

Have a good run.

Noladex will still help prevent gyno, even when used with gyno-prone non-aromatizing steroids. AI's are also helpful for the same purpose. Obviously, soince Anadrol doesn't aromatize, the anti-gyno effects of either of these ancillaties is indirect, but effective none the less.

Lastly, yes, AI's will keep you drier when using Anadrol. Also, keep in mind that Anadrol, especially when estrogen levels are properly managed, does not cause gyno in most users.

I use Aromasin and HCTZ.
I tried Aromasin and Femara at the same time but my bones hurt so bad I had to stop.

Your stats would be good here...
What dosage are you going to run?

50mg/day? 100mg?

I'd say start at 50mg and see how it goes for at least two weeks.

It sounds like you've never run it before.
You should see strength and size increases very quickly.

Use the added strength to get the most from the Deca, I'd add Test E or C as well.

You will lose the Anadrol gains very quickly but hopefully you'll get better results from the rest of your gear due to the effects of the Anadrol early in your cycle.

Have a good run.
Thanks brother! That actually helps quite a bit. I've never run anadrol, always ran dbol as a power oral or some type of ds(superdrol,msten). I will def be running test. Forgot to mention that. Was thinking something like this:

test cyp 600-1000wk
deca 300-600wk
drol 50-100/day

Doses starting lower and working up. Around week 8 I'm switching compounds up a bit. Dropping the anadrol at week 4. Just trying to hold size/strength while reducing calories slowly. Stats:

6'3 225 12% bdyft
Lots of cycle experience however, again never ran anadrol. Always use test as a base as I am on trt anyhow.

Goal is to drop back down below 10%(preferably in 6-8%) range while maintaining my weight. At week 9 I'll be keeping deca in at low dose test low and add in tren,mast, and var. I'll keep the ai's you mentioned on hand just in case, but I've totally experienced the same with running adex/letro. Libido sucked, joints brittle as all hell. But thanks again man. Cheers!

You sure you don't have dbol cause there's alot of top sources that there Anadrol is actually dbol.
on real Anadrol I don't bloat at all I actually get hard and veiny and strong as an ox
i usually take 200mg a day.
dbol on the other hand if your taking 100mg a day that alot and dbol bloAts me ,makes me euphoric but at Anadrol doses I put on like 20 pounds of water and my lower back was killing me.
i stopped taking it cause I realized it was dbol then I tested cause I had a bunch left and it was in fact ddbol anyway there's alot of fake products going around,be careful!

My first experience with Anadrol was after chemo.
It was prescribed for raising red count.

I did get some bloat but not like dbol.

True, 103, I've gotten Anadrol, Anavar and Turinabol from "sources" at different times only to find I actually had Dianabol.

Remember, Anadrol or other orals can hammer your liver, raise RBC and spike BP.
I know you know this already, just protect the liver and keep an eye on BP. Get regular labs.
Good luck with your cycle.
Post progress regularly.

Noladex will still help prevent gyno, even when used with gyno-prone non-aromatizing steroids. AI's are also helpful for the same purpose. Obviously, soince Anadrol doesn't aromatize, the anti-gyno effects of either of these ancillaties is indirect, but effective none the less.

Lastly, yes, AI's will keep you drier when using Anadrol. Also, keep in mind that Anadrol, especially when estrogen levels are properly managed, does not cause gyno in most users.

Thank you mike for your response! Great info. So would u say then that it is likewise ok to run nolva with deca? I have deca in the mix of this cycle and have always been told not to run it with nolva. However, I remember in the 90's when I used to run reforvit with deca and test while using nolva and don't remember it ever causing any issues? Thank you for the informative advice sir.

My first experience with Anadrol was after chemo.
It was prescribed for raising red count.

I did get some bloat but not like dbol.

True, 103, I've gotten Anadrol, Anavar and Turinabol from "sources" at different times only to find I actually had Dianabol.

Remember, Anadrol or other orals can hammer your liver, raise RBC and spike BP.
I know you know this already, just protect the liver and keep an eye on BP. Get regular labs.
Good luck with your cycle.
Post progress regularly.
Thank you again sir..

Thank you mike for your response! Great info. So would u say then that it is likewise ok to run nolva with deca? I have deca in the mix of this cycle and have always been told not to run it with nolva. However, I remember in the 90's when I used to run reforvit with deca and test while using nolva and don't remember it ever causing any issues? Thank you for the informative advice sir.

You can use Nolva with anything that causes gyno. Nandrolone can contribute to gyno (it does aromatize to a small degree), but is very unlikely to cause it in the absence of other aromatizing drugs.

IML Gear Cream!
I can't get gyno I had my glands in both nipples revived when I was young through a breast doctor,my insurance covered it.dont get me wrong i can get fatty tissue which is only visible at high bodyfats but my nipples used to be so large,and hurt so bad I couldn't wear a shirt without pain.if I ate salt they got even puffier.my parents at the time didnt understand what I was talking about but my mom when she was alive came with me to back my claim.the doctor kept telling me its not going to change the way they look,I said I don't care I just want the pain to go away.
The breast doctor said ill do one side and see if its better then we can do the other one.i said no way I'm not going under twice and my mom defended me.finally she said go home think about it and if you still want to do it ,get back to me in a week and well set up pre surgery testing.i think I waited 2 days and called and made the appt.i was so excited! finally when I was able to remove the bandages my nipples were flat and looked totally diff even my mom noticed it.
Anyway that's my gyno story,lol a little off topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back