• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My igf-1 blog

I am asking the OP what he paid for his.

From the IGF-man

"Ok, my boy who's a pro(did very well recently) got me 10mg of Long R3 from gasantiaging.com, he swears by their IGF-1, its what he uses. Anyway, he got me onto their product. I didn't pay for it cause he owed me and we help each other out."

His were free from a friend who is an IFBB Pro. Hope that clears it up.

lol, It makes one thing crystal clear, you gave two completely different answers to the same question you were never asked in the first place I'm sure the OP can answer for himself:geewhiz: move on.

I'm not letting a good thread go down the tubes. You asked him what he paid for it, and he paid zero. When I'm interested in a subject, I READ the post(s), then apply reading comprehension. Have a great afternoon.

So I CORRECT your LACK of reading comprehension "skills," and I lose "reputation" points to the tune of -237895?? Ok. LOL!!!!!!!!

OP, from your results, it sounds like you've done well. You mentioned AA and BA. Are you mixing with Acetic Acid, and Bacteriostatic water, and what's the mix you're using? I would guess half and half, but I'm probably wrong on that one.

I tried to edit my old posts, but looks like I'm too late. Anyhow, apologies to HFO3. Depletion from cutting, and tren don't work well for my brain at times.

I inquired with the website you got your igf-1 from, they are asking $1000 bucks a vial. What did you pay for it?

Its $1000/10mg vial. That's what I have.
I didn't pay for it, my pro buddy got it for me as stipulated above.

I was wondering if you would explain exactly how you mixed it and with what ? I have only heard of using bac stat water . What is the AA/BA you spoke of ? Also so you inject about 60 min PWO . Do you have a shake immediately after training with protein and carbs or wait till after you pin the IGF ? Thanks for doing this , I'm all over it !

50/50 acetic acid/bacteriostatic water. But bacteriostatic water alone is fine. I usually inject 30-60 min pre-WO and immediately post-WO then I take my protein drink with carbs to prevent any hypoglycemia.

IML Gear Cream!
Its $1000/10mg vial. That's what I have.
I didn't pay for it, my pro buddy got it for me as stipulated above.

Let me clear that up, so there's no confusion. I received 10mg(as 10 x 1mg vials) from my pro buddy, which he gave me free because he owed me. Devildog was correct. But yes GAS sell the 10mg vial for $1000 not the 1mg, therefore the 10mg equates to $100/mg. I know this because my buddy gave me their list so I can order direct.

OP, from your results, it sounds like you've done well. You mentioned AA and BA. Are you mixing with Acetic Acid, and Bacteriostatic water, and what's the mix you're using? I would guess half and half, but I'm probably wrong on that one.

You are correct half and half.
BTW Sodium chloride(Nacl) bacteriostatic water is the best.

Regarding mixing, i first mixed with AA/BA at a ratio of 50:50. But i will be mixing all future vials from now on with bacteriostatic water only. Specifically sodium chloride bacteriostatic water. Why? Because sodium chloride(saline) is identical to human blood ph @.09% Nacl , which works much better in the blood, hence why hospitals keep you on saline IV drips to survive and replenish. I have personally found the Nacl(saline) solvent not only works better but i feel much better on it. Nacl is also excellent and safe at preserving. Im going to avoid AA (Acetic Acid) because its literally acid as its name tells you. Acetic Acid is pretty much almost pure acid(ph 1 or 2) which is too dangerous I believe to inject direct into your blood stream. Acetic Acid is primarily used as a preservative solvent for wood and plastics, it was never meant to be injected into human blood. In chemistry its just used as a preservative solvent for matter. The internet copycat protocols of diluting igf1 with AA came from research studies with rats, not humans. In human applications of igf1 for dwarfism, diabetes they don't inject with AA solvent, they use bacteriostatic water with saline. Personally I also like to keep my blood and body alkalized so I avoid acids and acidity as much as i can.

This is my opinion and experiences regarding AA, you don't have to agree with me. Im just blogging my experiences, observations and thoughts. Hope this helps.

Regarding mixing, i first mixed with AA/BA at a ratio of 50:50. But i will be mixing all future vials from now on with bacteriostatic water only. Specifically sodium chloride bacteriostatic water. Why? Because sodium chloride(saline) is identical to human blood ph @.09% Nacl , which works much better in the blood, hence why hospitals keep you on saline IV drips to survive and replenish. I have personally found the Nacl(saline) solvent not only works better but i feel much better on it. Nacl is also excellent and safe at preserving. Im going to avoid AA (Acetic Acid) because its literally acid as its name tells you. Acetic Acid is pretty much almost pure acid(ph 1 or 2) which is too dangerous I believe to inject direct into your blood stream. Acetic Acid is primarily used as a preservative solvent for wood and plastics, it was never meant to be injected into human blood. In chemistry its just used as a preservative solvent for matter. The internet copycat protocols of diluting igf1 with AA came from research studies with rats, not humans. In human applications of igf1 for dwarfism, diabetes they don't inject with AA solvent, they use bacteriostatic water with saline. Personally I also like to keep my blood and body alkalized so I avoid acids and acidity as much as i can.

This is my opinion and experiences regarding AA, you don't have to agree with me. Im just blogging my experiences, observations and thoughts. Hope this helps.

Outstanding!! I was quite hesitant to go with acetic acid, but yes, am finding that sodium chloride bacteriostatic water would be the way to go. I've used gh for 15 years, and at first used the sterile water that came in the 126iu Serostim kits, but later learned bacteriostatic water helped prolong its refrigerated shelf life. I'm brand new to the peptide scene (besides gh and slin, which are "peptides"), and was wondering why the push for acetic acid. Paranoid Fitness from here pointed out that simple bacteriostatic water will work just fine, and I agree completely. Peptide company CEM shows ba and sodium chloride as a dillutant on their site, and when adding it all up (his advice, yours, HFO3's, CEM's site), believe plain, simple ba, or for me imo, sodium chloride bacteriostatic water is all anyone needs. http://www.medicalsupplyliquidators...e-water-for-Injection-USP-09-30ml-_p_244.html
0.9% Benzyl Alcohol
0.9% Sodium Chloride

Btw, great thread thus far! Hope to read more about your results. And yes, I have their list, and agree 10mgs split up among 1mg vials for a grand is a deal for legit receptor grade IGF. Take a look at gropep's site for the cost of 1mg receptor grade IGF OUCH!!!! https://gropep.com/product_families/igf-i-family/products/human-igf-i-receptor-grade--32
From your results, it sounds like you've got some good stuff on your hands!

I have used igf (only twice ever) with AA, it is pretty nasty stuff, packs quite a bite. I am interested to see if you still get hypo and the same results towards the end of the vial as you do in the beginning of it using only BW

It would be great if you post progress pics.

Outstanding!! I was quite hesitant to go with acetic acid, but yes, am finding that sodium chloride bacteriostatic water would be the way to go. I've used gh for 15 years, and at first used the sterile water that came in the 126iu Serostim kits, but later learned bacteriostatic water helped prolong its refrigerated shelf life. I'm brand new to the peptide scene (besides gh and slin, which are "peptides"), and was wondering why the push for acetic acid. Paranoid Fitness from here pointed out that simple bacteriostatic water will work just fine, and I agree completely. Peptide company CEM shows ba and sodium chloride as a dillutant on their site, and when adding it all up (his advice, yours, HFO3's, CEM's site), believe plain, simple ba, or for me imo, sodium chloride bacteriostatic water is all anyone needs. http://www.medicalsupplyliquidators...e-water-for-Injection-USP-09-30ml-_p_244.html
0.9% Benzyl Alcohol
0.9% Sodium Chloride

Btw, great thread thus far! Hope to read more about your results. And yes, I have their list, and agree 10mgs split up among 1mg vials for a grand is a deal for legit receptor grade IGF. Take a look at gropep's site for the cost of 1mg receptor grade IGF OUCH!!!! https://gropep.com/product_families/igf-i-family/products/human-igf-i-receptor-grade--32
From your results, it sounds like you've got some good stuff on your hands!

Very good observations. We have to remember the Acetic Acid(AA) theory is based on stabilizing and preserving solvents and matter ONLY, not to inject into the blood stream. Its no different then innjecting pure acidic vinegar into your blood, which is literally what some dare devil uneducated bodybuilders do when they don't have AA to dilute their IGF-1. This is all internet copycats and experimenters(guinea pigs), remember these were research studies conducted on RATS not humans. Even though some humans are rats lol j/k (I had to throw in). Most importantly, we have to understand all the research studies on IGF-1 were done on rats and not for human use. For human use, AA should not be injected into the blood stream. As I stipulated previously, AA is a solvent stabilizer used in industry for wood and plastic.
Sodium chloride bacteriostatic(Nacl BA) water is your best bet! Again this is my personal opinion and experiences, you don't have to agree or follow. As I know some internet gurus will have a different theory or opinion. If you want to inject Acetic Acid into your blood that's your prerogative, for me personally I'll stick with only sodium chloride (saline) BA.

I have used igf (only twice ever) with AA, it is pretty nasty stuff, packs quite a bite. I am interested to see if you still get hypo and the same results towards the end of the vial as you do in the beginning of it using only BW

It would be great if you post progress pics.

Yes its nasty, it stings(burns) because it is pure acid. The hypo effects and results of the product are not reflected by the water solvent but rather the product it self.
Nacl BW preserves the product best and the shelf life or stability is going to be extended or determined by storage temperature.
The purpose of the solvent type will merely dilute the product and determine the products shelf life.

Yes its nasty, it stings(burns) because it is pure acid. The hypo effects and results of the product are not reflected by the water solvent but rather the product it self.
Nacl BW preserves the product best and the shelf life or stability is going to be extended or determined by storage temperature.
The purpose of the solvent type will merely dilute the product and determine the products shelf life.

lol, you misunderstand my point, no big deal... AA has been the "popular" method of reconstituting peptides because with BW it doesn't keep it's potency, allegedly. Make sense?

Results thus far @ 1 wk have been:
2lb muscle gain
BF down from 12% to 9%
Injuries feel much better!
A 2lb muscle gain with a simultaneous 3% BF drop is rather dramatic in 1 week
. Visually it looks like much more due to the illusion brought about by the bodys composition change. Cons and side effects thus far are:
My appetite is ridiculous through the roof(hard if you're dieting)
I go into hypoglycemia rapidly(so have to keep my simple sugars up)
My hand and feet tingle so much at times it can be very uncomfortable(nerve stimulation and growth possibly).
Hope this helps....

with respect friend: why don't you post up some pics to build your credibility, 38 posts from a new member making strong claims like these, well you know what I'm sayin...

IML Gear Cream!
I use ba water but my vials are 100 mcg and are used immediately upon reconstitution. When I run out I'm probably going to end up with 1mg vials I'll still probably use ba as there has been numerous reports of it being stable for quite some tims.
I am pretty sure AA is horrendous for you as well. I think the word I am looking for is necrosis at inj site
I have never gotten hypo from igf lr3 though. Even at 100 mcg.

with respect friend: why don't you post up some pics to build your credibility, 38 posts from a new member making strong claims like these, well you know what I'm sayin...

I agree completely! I'm new here, but am an old school ironhead all the way w/ the rest of the goodies. I came here STRICTLY for the peptide "research," as I'm begging for an extra push over the turds who want to beat me, and will say I've never lost the amount of body fat you're claiming in this time frame. And that was on a STRICT diet. Help us out here OP, as I'm wondering what's up...

Btw, I don't mean to doubt in any shape or form. However, when I worked a booth at the Arnold years ago, an IFBB Pro ALWAYS took my advice on where to get wings after the expo ended on Sunday. And since 99.9% of the world didn't knao a guy named Dorian, we had no worries going out to eat like hell! And yes, we spoke in great detail, and besides gropep he used, there wasn't anything else out there to compare. I didn't 'try' what he did. Wish I had... I hope your IGF at least compares to what worked 10+ yrs ago...

I can't post pics of myself (unfortunately) for security and privacy purposes because of my work, let's just leave it at that.

I agree completely! I'm new here, but am an old school ironhead all the way w/ the rest of the goodies. I came here STRICTLY for the peptide "research," as I'm begging for an extra push over the turds who want to beat me, and will say I've never lost the amount of body fat you're claiming in this time frame. And that was on a STRICT diet. Help us out here OP, as I'm wondering what's up...
If you have a problem loosing body fat rapidly or have never lost that amount, that is your problem, but don't tell me what I have lost and done. We are all individuals with seperate biochemistry and metabolisms. I have friends who diet all their life and loose nothing. I have friends who eat junk food all day and stay lean.
Factors such as thyroid, test:estrogen ratio, thermogenic drugs, cardio, etc all will make a difference. If you know anything about IGF-1 or have used it, you would know it uses fat for energy and makes users very insulin sensitive(excellent for getting lean). From your comments you know very little about IGF-1, you stipulated it yourself. Personally for me, nothing leans me out like IGF-1. It works better on me then thyroid, test, thermogens etc for leaning out.

Again, this is my blog and personal experiences. Im my first post at the very top of this blog, I wrote don't tell me what works for me. You can say what works for you, it doesn't mean its going to work on others and vica versa. My blog experience is to help and educate users on this extremely effective product, but yet it is extremely misunderstood.

lol, you misunderstand my point, no big deal... AA has been the "popular" method of reconstituting peptides because with BW it doesn't keep it's potency, allegedly. Make sense?

Re-read my post, I already addressed this.

Btw, I don't mean to doubt in any shape or form. However, when I worked a booth at the Arnold years ago, an IFBB Pro ALWAYS took my advice on where to get wings after the expo ended on Sunday. And since 99.9% of the world didn't knao a guy, named Dorian, we had no worries going out to eat like hell! And yes, we spoke in great detail, and besides gropep he used, there wasn't anything else out there to compare. I didn't 'try' what he did. Wish I had... I hope your IGF at least compares to what worked 10+ yrs ago...

I already addressed and stipulated Gropep (who were the first to produce IGF-1 in Australia during the 90s)- which coincidentally coincides with the time and era of dorian yates. Is it any wonder, Dorian yates used to get his igf-1 from Gropep Australia from my Australian friend who was supplying Dorian,Sonny Schmidt and several other pros in the 90s.

I use ba water but my vials are 100 mcg and are used immediately upon reconstitution. When I run out I'm probably going to end up with 1mg vials I'll still probably use ba as there has been numerous reports of it being stable for quite some tims.
I am pretty sure AA is horrendous for you as well. I think the word I am looking for is necrosis at inj site
I have never gotten hypo from igf lr3 though. Even at 100 mcg.

Then chances(probability) are you were not using real IGF-1 LR3. Because the first symptom of IGF-1 is hypoglycemia, that's why its called "insulin-like" growth factor 1. Its actions and pathways are similar to insulin. 100mcg should drive you into deep hypo, unless you have lost of simple sugars in your system.

If you have a problem loosing body fat rapidly or have never lost that amount, that is your problem, but don't tell me what I have lost and done. We are all individuals with seperate biochemistry and metabolisms. I have friends who diet all their life and loose nothing. I have friends who eat junk food all day and stay lean.
Factors such as thyroid, test:estrogen ratio, thermogenic drugs, cardio, etc all will make a difference. If you know anything about IGF-1 or have used it, you would know it uses fat for energy and makes users very insulin sensitive(excellent for getting lean). From your comments you know very little about IGF-1, you stipulated it yourself. Personally for me, nothing leans me out like IGF-1. It works better on me then thyroid, test, thermogens etc for leaning out.

Again, this is my blog and personal experiences. Im my first post at the very top of this blog, I wrote don't tell me what works for me. You can say what works for you, it doesn't mean its going to work on others and vica versa. My blog experience is to help and educate users on this extremely effective product, but yet it is extremely misunderstood.

Im not picking. Just was leery. Sounds like you've got the real deal. Keep us updated on your results. Good thread.

I already addressed and stipulated Gropep (who were the first to produce IGF-1 in Australia during the 90s)- which coincidentally coincides with the time and era of dorian yates. Is it any wonder, Dorian yates used to get his igf-1 from Gropep Australia from my Australian friend who was supplying Dorian,Sonny Schmidt and several other pros in the 90s.

Dorian is by far one of the nicest, most laid back pros I've ever met. He usually didn't hang out with the other pros, and certainly didnt go out partying Sunday night at the expo end. He was a wealth of information back when. Not just gear. Mainly training, and food. Anyhow, back to your thread. Keep up the good work.

Back