• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My igf-1 blog

IML Gear Cream!
Then chances(probability) are you were not using real IGF-1 LR3. Because the first symptom of IGF-1 is hypoglycemia, that's why its called "insulin-like" growth factor 1. Its actions and pathways are similar to insulin. 100mcg should drive you into deep hypo, unless you have lost of simple sugars in your system.

What are you doing to combat the hypoglycemia? (Do you keep glucose tabs on hand?) Keep posting. I wish I had bought the gropep back when, as yes, it made a hell of a difference from what I was told. Sounds like you've got the same thing, without the expensive price tag on it.

Last edited:
What are you doing to combat the hypoglycemia? (Do you keep glucose tabs on hand?) Keep posting. I wish I had bought the gropep back when, as yes, it made a hell of a difference from what I was told. Sounds like you've got the same thing, without the expensive price tag on it.

I drink simple sugars such as apple juice, acai, fruit juice to counteract the hypoglycemia. Its much better to drink simple sugars then eat them, this way they hit your blood stream quicker and combat the hypo much quicker. I also make sure I eat evenly throughout the day so my blood sugar is constant and doesn't dip into hypo, as the igf-1 can do that unexpectedly throughout the day.

IGF-1 is the best drug hands down in my opinion. Fortunately I have the real thing. I used the gropep igf1 when I was in Australia in the late 90s, as my good friend was the supplier getting it straight out of Gropep in Adelaide, Australia. It was good stuff(very expensive). Now the IGF-1 I have from GAS is much more stable because the igf1 from Gropep in the 90s used to be so sensitive, it would go off easier. Over the years IGF-1 has now become more stable.

have you ran any igf-lr3 from any of the sponsor from here like bluesky,hardcore pep or purchase peptide . and all so how much would one need to run a 8 week cycle of say 100mcg a day maybe 5 days a week or is that to much for to long.in the past from these companys i have just ran one vial 1mg for like 3 to 4 weeks. so i would think if 1 vial lasted me 3 to 4 weeks that 2vials or 2mg would be close to enough for 8 weeks maybe even 3 vials 3mg? i went to gas site they have no way to buy do you just send them email or what you can pm me if you want.thanks

I just sent them a message on their website and told them I was interested in their products and asked for a list . Came a couple days later .

50/50 acetic acid/bacteriostatic water. But bacteriostatic water alone is fine. I usually inject 30-60 min pre-WO and immediately post-WO then I take my protein drink with carbs to prevent any hypoglycemia.
I was wondering what is the reason for taking IGF-1 pre wo ? Wouldn't that tend to cause a crash in blood sugar during training or does a small meal before training take care of that ? Also what doseage did you use your first time with this peptide ? I am very interested in using this and have been reading everything I can get my hands on about it lately . But SO much of the info is contradictory or confusing . I am thinking about 50 - 80 mcg/day on training days for 6 weeks . What do you think ? Would it be best to split the dose as you do ? Sorry I ask so many questions , just trying to figure it out .

have you ran any igf-lr3 from any of the sponsor from here like bluesky,hardcore pep or purchase peptide . and all so how much would one need to run a 8 week cycle of say 100mcg a day maybe 5 days a week or is that to much for to long.in the past from these companys i have just ran one vial 1mg for like 3 to 4 weeks. so i would think if 1 vial lasted me 3 to 4 weeks that 2vials or 2mg would be close to enough for 8 weeks maybe even 3 vials 3mg? i went to gas site they have no way to buy do you just send them email or what you can pm me if you want.thanks

Ive only ever used 3 brands of IGF-1: Gropep, GAS and propeptides.net(don't know if they were sponsors here). Ive been using since the 90s, so Im an old timer lol. I generally stick with the brands my pro buddy recommends and trials or what the anti-aging experts suggest. But personally I blog everything for my record purposes as Im generally very technical, meticulous :) and scientific. You're wasting your time doing 3-4wks and dropping it. IGF-1 causes new and permanent cells(muscle,bone,cartilage,nerve,tendon) therefore a sufficient cycle length is required to maturize those newly attained cells. Why drop your cycle at the 3-4wk point when the gains are developing? Its premature in my opinion. Remember these are my observations and experiences, I don't follow the internet copycat theories. I personally trial and observe what works best for me.

I rank the GAS igf1 just as good as the Gropep, possibly better, which Im using currently. Because Ive found the GAS igf1 to be much more durable and stable then gropep. I used to get the gropep igf1 and by the time it got in my hands it had been degraded by 10-30% due to temp and handling, the stuff was just too ridiculously sensitive, add to that its whopping price! Therefore it doesn't become functional(too sensitive and too expensive). As for the propeptides.net igf1, it was def good, but don't know why it would put me into deep hypo then any other igf1. I could eat rice and sushi, drink coke and then 2 -4hrs later go into hypo again lol. It was very unpredictable....

I was wondering what is the reason for taking IGF-1 pre wo ? Wouldn't that tend to cause a crash in blood sugar during training or does a small meal before training take care of that ? Also what doseage did you use your first time with this peptide ? I am very interested in using this and have been reading everything I can get my hands on about it lately . But SO much of the info is contradictory or confusing . I am thinking about 50 - 80 mcg/day on training days for 6 weeks . What do you think ? Would it be best to split the dose as you do ? Sorry I ask so many questions , just trying to figure it out .

Those are all good questions, and very relevant. I shoot pre WO because of the amazing pumps, strength and energy I get during the WO. To avoid hypo I always drink simple sugars immediately within 30min of my IGF-1 injections. A good meal with carbs before WO will help too. Its also essential you sip on a simple sugar drink throughout the WO to avoid hypo. A gatorade or simple carb drink will suffice. You will grow huge like this over time. I recommend 50mcg 2x/day. More is not necessary.

Those are all good questions, and very relevant. I shoot pre WO because of the amazing pumps, strength and energy I get during the WO. To avoid hypo I always drink simple sugars immediately within 30min of my IGF-1 injections. A good meal with carbs before WO will help too. Its also essential you sip on a simple sugar drink throughout the WO to avoid hypo. A gatorade or simple carb drink will suffice. You will grow huge like this over time. I recommend 50mcg 2x/day. More is not necessary.

You're not kidding my man, just a couple weeks in on my first run of igf1 lr3 - I've been shooting 100mcg pre workout also and the pumps are AWESOME. Never experienced anything quite like it before.

Good log btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not kidding my man, just a couple weeks in on my first run of igf1 lr3 - I've been shooting 100mcg pre workout also and the pumps are AWESOME. Never experienced anything quite like it before.

Good log btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the pumps can be so much its crippling, muscles balloon out too. I don't like to get too pumped though, as then it restricts my training. I really love the strength effects it gives me when I shoot pre-WO.

IML Gear Cream!
Cycle is moving along nicely, sleep is very deep(vivid dreams), shoulder injury feels much better. Strength is through the roof. No bloat, so there's not much body weight gain like what you would experience with dbol/anadrol/test. Im interested in quality over quantity, wellness, anti-aging, power/strength, and conditioning. This stuff eats fat away for me. Very good quality product thus far. Im very pleased. Each shot makes me stronger, pumped etc. Will blog more, hope this helps.
I want this thread to be very informative and educational due to all the confusion and disinformation out there on this amazing and misunderstood product.

Cycle is moving along nicely, sleep is very deep(vivid dreams), shoulder injury feels much better. Strength is through the roof. No bloat, so there's not much body weight gain like what you would experience with dbol/anadrol/test. Im interested in quality over quantity, wellness, anti-aging, power/strength, and conditioning. This stuff eats fat away for me. Very good quality product thus far. Im very pleased. Each shot makes me stronger, pumped etc. Will blog more, hope this helps.
I want this thread to be very informative and educational due to all the confusion and disinformation out there on this amazing and misunderstood product.

Great thread!

I drink simple sugars such as apple juice, acai, fruit juice to counteract the hypoglycemia. Its much better to drink simple sugars then eat them, this way they hit your blood stream quicker and combat the hypo much quicker. I also make sure I eat evenly throughout the day so my blood sugar is constant and doesn't dip into hypo, as the igf-1 can do that unexpectedly throughout the day.

IGF-1 is the best drug hands down in my opinion. Fortunately I have the real thing. I used the gropep igf1 when I was in Australia in the late 90s, as my good friend was the supplier getting it straight out of Gropep in Adelaide, Australia. It was good stuff(very expensive). Now the IGF-1 I have from GAS is much more stable because the igf1 from Gropep in the 90s used to be so sensitive, it would go off easier. Over the years IGF-1 has now become more stable.

Since I like cranberry juice so well, looks like I'll be stocking up on those small 8oz packs. And since the IGF can cause you to go hypo during the day, what are you doing to prevent slipping into hypo while asleep? I'm thinking I'd almost rather switch up to weights in the morning with the IGF injection, hoping to avoid going hypo while asleep at night.

I forgot to ask. Are you using anything else with the IGF? Test, gh, etc.,?

Since I like cranberry juice so well, looks like I'll be stocking up on those small 8oz packs. And since the IGF can cause you to go hypo during the day, what are you doing to prevent slipping into hypo while asleep? I'm thinking I'd almost rather switch up to weights in the morning with the IGF injection, hoping to avoid going hypo while asleep at night.

Cranberry juice is a good choice, you'll be fine you wont go into hypo while you're asleep because you will eat sufficiently throughout the day, complex carbs(eg rice, oats, pancakes, etc) throughout the day will offset any unexpected drop in blood sugar.

I forgot to ask. Are you using anything else with the IGF? Test, gh, etc.,?

No not on this cycle, as I wanted to pin point and isolate the effects and results of the IGF-1. You can't do that if you're on a cocktail of drugs.

Though my previous IGF-1 cycle was a HGH/IGF-1 combo with a little test prop, and there was definitely a powerful synergy effect. The combo of hgh and igf1 allowed me to use half the dose of each respectively with a great overall effect. So for example instead of normally doing 4iu/day of hgh I could do 2iu/day with the igf1, and instead of doing 100mcg/day of igf-1, I can do 50-80mcg/day with the 2iu hgh.

No not on this cycle, as I wanted to pin point and isolate the effects and results of the IGF-1. You can't do that if you're on a cocktail of drugs.

Though my previous IGF-1 cycle was a HGH/IGF-1 combo with a little test prop, and there was definitely a powerful synergy effect. The combo of hgh and igf1 allowed me to use half the dose of each respectively with a great overall effect. So for example instead of normally doing 4iu/day of hgh I could do 2iu/day with the igf1, and instead of doing 100mcg/day of igf-1, I can do 50-80mcg/day with the 2iu hgh.

I originally thought you had insulin, but since it's taking the fat off like this, it's encouraging. I also remember well over a decade ago, the few guys I know who used gropep, carried glucose tabs during the day.

Cranberry juice is a good choice, you'll be fine you wont go into hypo while you're asleep because you will eat sufficiently throughout the day, complex carbs(eg rice, oats, pancakes, etc) throughout the day will offset any unexpected drop in blood sugar.

I hate those fanny packs, but can see where one could be useful keeping a juice, some other carbs., etc., within instant reach. I can't/won't do a fanny pack lol, but will be keeping carbs close by with the IGF. Will probably keep my glocometer within reach as well.

I originally thought you had insulin, but since it's taking the fat off like this, it's encouraging. I also remember well over a decade ago, the few guys I know who used gropep, carried glucose tabs during the day.

I don't do insulin, I actually stipulated not to use insulin with IGF-1, its just way too risky. I mentioned in the beginning of my blog thread, that I know a lot of bodybuilders are daredevils and stack insulin with IGF-1, but I highly do not recommend this, as its very dangerous and can put you into a very deep coma. Insulin is more common with HGH, as it counteracts the hyperglycemia of HGH. A lot of the pros dabble with insulin or depend on it to get so heavy on stage. Insulin w/hgh is poor man's real IGF-1, as the insulin hgh stack will facilitate endogenous IGF-1. The insulin provides the "insulin like" effects of IGF-1(hence the name "insulin like" growth factor-1) and the HGH provides the growth factors of IGF-1(hence the name insulin like "growth factor" - 1).
Therefore I have a simple equation: insulin + HGH = IGF-1.

You wont need to carry glucose tabs, as I mentioned earlier a simple sugars drink if you start to feel hypo is much more effective, as the drink immediately raises your blood sugar, unlike having to breakdown food or glucose tabs.

I hate those fanny packs, but can see where one could be useful keeping a juice, some other carbs., etc., within instant reach. I can't/won't do a fanny pack lol, but will be keeping carbs close by with the IGF. Will probably keep my glocometer within reach as well.

Not necessary, just eat constantly throughout the day and you will be fine. That is, keep your blood sugar levels constant and stable.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't do insulin, I actually stipulated not to use insulin with IGF-1, its just way too risky. I mentioned in the beginning of my blog thread, that I know a lot of bodybuilders are daredevils and stack insulin with IGF-1, but I highly do not recommend this, as its very dangerous and can put you into a very deep coma. Insulin is more common with HGH, as it counteracts the hyperglycemia of HGH. A lot of the pros dabble with insulin or depend on it to get so heavy on stage. Insulin w/hgh is poor man's real IGF-1, as the insulin hgh stack will facilitate endogenous IGF-1. The insulin provides the "insulin like" effects of IGF-1(hence the name "insulin like" growth factor-1) and the HGH provides the growth factors of IGF-1(hence the name insulin like "growth factor" - 1).
Therefore I have a simple equation: insulin + HGH = IGF-1.

You wont need to carry glucose tabs, as I mentioned earlier a simple sugars drink if you start to feel hypo is much more effective, as the drink immediately raises your blood sugar, unlike having to breakdown food or glucose tabs.

I've done Humalog before, but won't again. Oh yes, it worked when building mass, but a family history of diabetes and common sense got the better of me. And yes, I'll have cranberry juice near by, as well as eating every 2.5hrs.

I've done Humalog before, but won't again. Oh yes, it worked when building mass, but a family history of diabetes and common sense got the better of me. And yes, I'll have cranberry juice near by, as well as eating every 2.5hrs.

You'll be fine then.

Yes insulin works for building muscle, but it doesn't discriminate and it can make you fat also if you're not careful as Insulin is a fat storing hormone.
Ive seen a lot of bodybuilders get fat on insulin. Its very tricky and only works if you're very lean already, not eating fats, and are insulin sensitive.

Stay away from insulin, IGF-1 will give you all the "insulin like" benefits without getting you fat, but rather getting you harder and leaner.
This IGF-1 I'm on now from GAS, makes me full as hell(even fuller then humalog/insulin) whilst making me simultaneously lean and strong. I also get the added benefit of tissue repair. The only problem is the excessive pumps(if that's a problem for you). IGF-1 is miles ahead of both insulin and HGH, its in another dimension,that's why its much newer(technologically advanced). The trick is getting real deal stable IGF-1 LR3, for me that's no longer an issue(fortunately).

UPDATE:

Ok Im 6wks into this cycle now, Im going for 8 wks total. I may even push this out 4 more wks bringing it out to a grand total of 12 wks complete- just to permanentize my gains and new cells. My numbers so far, Ive dropped 5.2% bodyfat and my total body weight is up 7.3lbs(on digital scale). Im very happy with these gains, as they are 100% quality gains in LBM free of water retention(with zero bloat). My natural test levels feel great as Im not using test or any AAS. Diet hasn't been perfect and training hasn't been daily. My Left knee injury tear has improved dramatically(as I have injected the igf-1 direct into my injured knee- I don't recommend this unless you know how to do prolotherapy and how to localize correctly into ligaments). My strength is the best its been (grip strength, explosive power, punching power, etc). I don't feel lethargic and gassed out like with test or AAS. The Side effect symptoms have been- very deep sleep(too deep at times), appetite right up, hand tingles, and hypoglycemia if I don't eat enough carbs early in the day. Overall Im very pleased with both this product and brand. Its very reassuring to have access to this product now.

I've gotten a little lost in this thread.
Are you still doing 50-80mcg/day? Subq or bi-laterally? Pre and Post workout?
I'm thinking of trying propep IGF-1 LR3 as it was mentioned and so much cheaper than GAS.

I've gotten a little lost in this thread.
Are you still doing 50-80mcg/day? Subq or bi-laterally? Pre and Post workout?
I'm thinking of trying propep IGF-1 LR3 as it was mentioned and so much cheaper than GAS.

I don't want to answer for the op, but his doses were listed, as well as when he injects. And the Gropep is $800/mg. GAS is much less.

UPDATE:

Ok Im 6wks into this cycle now, Im going for 8 wks total. I may even push this out 4 more wks bringing it out to a grand total of 12 wks complete- just to permanentize my gains and new cells. My numbers so far, Ive dropped 5.2% bodyfat and my total body weight is up 7.3lbs(on digital scale). Im very happy with these gains, as they are 100% quality gains in LBM free of water retention(with zero bloat). My natural test levels feel great as Im not using test or any AAS. Diet hasn't been perfect and training hasn't been daily. My Left knee injury tear has improved dramatically(as I have injected the igf-1 direct into my injured knee- I don't recommend this unless you know how to do prolotherapy and how to localize correctly into ligaments). My strength is the best its been (grip strength, explosive power, punching power, etc). I don't feel lethargic and gassed out like with test or AAS. The Side effect symptoms have been- very deep sleep(too deep at times), appetite right up, hand tingles, and hypoglycemia if I don't eat enough carbs early in the day. Overall Im very pleased with both this product and brand. Its very reassuring to have access to this product now.

I wouldn't blame you a bit for 12 weeks. The 4 week cycles IMO, came from what people are now calling "bro-science." I've never been able to figure out the 4 week ideas as I use GH 365 days/year.

I don't want to answer for the op, but his doses were listed, as well as when he injects. And the Gropep is $800/mg. GAS is much less.

I wasn't considering Gropep...rather propeptides.net which was also listed.

Correct.
It was already listed and reinterated, but I will write it again- 50mcg pre-workout and 50mcg post workout. All shots are IM ONLY.
And yes Gropep is $800+/mg and GAS is $100-$350/mg depending on the quant. I got the GAS list and you can get 1mg @ $100 if you do 10mg($1000), which is what my pro buddy got me. 10mg makes much better sense, as 1mg is nothing and would be gone in 10 days @ 100mcg/day.

I wasn't considering Gropep...rather propeptides.net which was also listed.

I used propeptides, and while it worked it was confirmed not receptor grade. Also they ship from Canada so you have to deal with packaging and US customs, I personally only order US domestic, not worth risking o/seas issues (in my opinion). GAS is domestic and a much better product, also the price is excellent @ 5mg or 10mg. Which is how much you need anyway to do a considerable cycle.

I wouldn't blame you a bit for 12 weeks. The 4 week cycles IMO, came from what people are now calling "bro-science." I've never been able to figure out the 4 week ideas as I use GH 365 days/year.

Agreed.
Remember sufficient length time is required to maturize and permanentize the new cells and gains.

Back