• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Be careful,,,,,,

IML Gear Cream!
thank you dear brother

) When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

) Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

[h=1]The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible With Arabic Subtitles youtube[/h]

Pigs are awesome creatures; they can make an orgasm last for 45 minutes!

Who can fuck a pig for that long? :dunno:

Who can fuck a pig for that long? :dunno:

You haven't met my uncle...

1374803599100.jpg

) Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

[h=1]What Miracles Did Prophet Muhammad (SWS) do in his life ? Dr Zakir Naik youtube[/h]

) Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts,and eggs will be killed.

Jesus forgives your sins Yeni

Jesus forgives your sins Yeni

dear brother theCaptn

1. Bible Says that God is not Man
The Bible says:

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…”

Hosea 11:9 “...For I am God, and not man...”

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:

John 8:40 “…a man who has told you the truth…”

Acts 2:22 “Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.”

Acts 17:31 “He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed”

1. Tim. 2:5 “…the man Christ Jesus.”

God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

2. The Bible Says that God Is Not a Son of Man

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man...nor a son of man…”

The Bible often calls Jesus “a son of man” or “the son of man.”

Matthew 12:40 “…so will the son of man be…”

Matthew 16:27 “For the son of man is going to come…”

Matthew 28 “…until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.”

Mark 2:10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority…”

John 5:27 “…because He is the son of man.”

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the “son of man” is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25).

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called “the son of man”, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called “son of man” specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a “son of man” according to the Bible.
. The Bible Says that Jesus Denied He is God

Luke 18:19 Jesus spoke to a man who had called him “good,” asking him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.”

Matthew 19:17 And he said to him, “Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Jesus did not teach people that he was God. If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

4. The Bible Says that God is Greater than Jesus

John 14:28 “My Father is greater than I.”

John 10:29 “My father is greater than all.”

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

5. Jesus Never Instructed His Disciples to Worship Himself or the Holy Ghost, but God and God Only

Luke 11:2 “When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.”

John 16:23 “In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.”

John 4:23 “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

6. The Bible Says that Jesus Recognized, Prayed, & Worshipped the Only True God

Jesus prayed to God with the words:

John 17:3 “…that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

Jesus prayed to God all night:

Luke 6:12 “he continued all night in prayer to God.”

…because:

Matthew 20:28: Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.

How did Jesus pray to God?

Matthew 26:39 ‘…he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father…”

Even Paul said:

Hebrews 5:7 “During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.”

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face with loud cries and petitions? Was it himself? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to “the only true God.” Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“Truly, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (alone). This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:51

أحمد ديدات - هل المسيح هو الله ؟ - مترجم

youtube

\\\

someone told me

Thank You Brother yeni

I was in Missouri visiting a brother who is Muslim. we spent the day starting with him praying, then we went to a Muslim bakery, and had breakfast. I bought some deserts and some pies. From there we went to a Muslim market. He bought some ground lamb, and some beef and we had a barbeque in his back yard. We ate like kings... and the lamb burgers were excellent. It was my first time trying one. It was better than any beef burger I have ever had.

اذا لم تكن امريكي يجب ان تشاهد هذا If You're an American see THIS youtube

عاقل في الكونجرس الأمريكي.... شئ لا يصدق
youtube

IML Gear Cream!
Well thank you also brother yeni. So what you're saying is: Jesus was a drug addict. That makes some sense.

If I didn't like bacon and anal sex so much i might take a closer look at Islam

Well thank you also brother yeni. So what you're saying is: Jesus was a drug addict. That makes some sense.

If I didn't like bacon and anal sex so much i might take a closer look at Islam

My theory that yeni is SFW is now officially over. still going to rep her tho, cause I love her persistance

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 15
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 15
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 12
Just curious are we talking 72 virgins like this?

Jesus woulda hit the backend out of those. Muhammad would be left with sloppy seconds while Buddha fiddles himself in the corner.

Jesus woulda hit the backend out of those. Muhammad would be left with sloppy seconds while Buddha fiddles himself in the corner.

All 3 of those jerks would have to wait behind me for this one.

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus was a drug addict.

no dear brother

. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the immaculate conception and miracle birth of Mary, and that she was the best creation of Almighty God. He insisted even to the Jews of Madinah, that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the Messiah, the Christ, the one predicted to come in their Torah (Old Testament). He also taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, did many miracles by the permission of Almighty God, curing the lepers, restoring sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, and he was not dead, rather Almighty God had raised him up. He also predicted Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is going to return again in the Last Days to lead the true believers in a victory over the evil and unrighteous people, and he will destroy the Anti-Christ.

[h=1]أحمد ديدات - المسيح فى الاسلام - محاضرة استرالياyoutube[/h]
===

Someone told me

Yeni has convinced me, I'm going to stop eating pork in all its forms.

Pork = meat of the satan
Enjoy the parasites, herpes, cancer, flu, near vision, gay-butt-sex, atheism and AIDS that all come from eating pork, pal!

You were warned..

Love and Sex in Islam-Dr Zakir Naik youtube

Islamic Solution to Adultery and Fornication youtube

thank you

==

\\\\
someone told me

it's just staggering. Islam prohibited us from eating pork so many hundreds of years ago and only now is science/man catching up and showing it's harmful for us.

same with halal slaugher and blood retention etc.]

ALLAHUAKBAR

حمزة تزورتزس - أدلة صدق دين الاسلام والقرآن الكريم youtube

Yeni I love you more than I love Jesus. Discuss.

Pork = meat of the satan
Enjoy the parasites, herpes, cancer, flu, near vision, gay-butt-sex, atheism and AIDS that all come from eating pork, pal!

You were warned..

I have no parasites just a few bad apple friends. Thank goodness I never had herpes, the sexual kind!. Never had cancer "knock on wood". Never had gay butt sex! female butt sex, yes, and I never had AIDS.

But everything else is pretty much spot on. :wacko:

I spent some time in a country that neighboured a strict Islamic state.

These Muslim guys used to cross the border and drink, fuck and eat BBQ pork until they passed out in the gutter.

Just goes to show by and large Muslims are just another group of hypocritical fuckwads like the Christians are :lol:

^^^international mercenary for hire

Yeni I love you more than I love Jesus. Discuss.

No my dear brother theCaptn'

Prophets enjoys a special place

Not equal between them and the ordinary people

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers”[al-Baqarah 2:285].

Ibn Katheer said in his Tafseer of this aayah:

The believers believe in all the Prophets and Messengers, and the books revealed from heaven to the slaves of Allaah, the Messengers and Prophets; they do not differentiate between any of them, believing in some and rejecting others. Rather they regard all of them as truthful, righteous, rightly-guided and guiding to the path of goodness, even though some of them abrogated the laws of others, until all of them were abrogated by the sharee’ah of Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers, upon whose sharee’ah the Hour will cone.(Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 1/736)

With regard to the superiority of some of the Prophets over one another, Allaah has told us of this, when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“Those Messengers! We preferred some of them to others; to some of them Allaah spoke (directly); others He raised to degrees (of honour)”[al-Baqarah 2:253]

Allaah tells us that some of them are several degrees above others, hence the chosen ones among the Messengers are “those of strong will”. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) when We took from the Prophets their covenant, and from you (O Muhammad), and from Nooh (Noah), Ibraaheem (Abraham), Moosaa (Moses), and ‘Eesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary). We took from them a strong covenant”[al-Ahzaab 33:7]

you should love the Prophet Jesus Christ peace be upon him more than love me

billions of times

)Yeni I love you) thank you me too

[h=1]إسلام أشهر مغني الراب youtube[/h]

\\\

Popular fast-food chain Subway has decided to remove ham and bacon from the menus of nearly 200 of its locations in the United Kingdom and Ireland, replacing it with halal meat, according to the Daily Mail.

An “all meats are halal” sign now appears at Subway locations where these changes have been adopted, with turkey ham serving as a replacement, the Daily Mail reported.

Muslims cannot eat pork or consume any non-halal meat — meat that is not slaughtered and prepared in accordance with Islamic law.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nd-ham-from-185-stores-due-to-islamic-demand/

Back