• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much cardio are you guys doing to cut???

jtip1810

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off trying to cut before next cycle started beginning of January stats are 5'10" 200lbs 36yrs old. I have managed to go from 19% to 16% lost about 10lbs with help from trainer for diet. I am training 5 days a week and doing 20min cardio after 1hr lifting.

Weight training is: chest/tri, back/bi, legs/abs, shoulder/forearm,then bi/tri day.

I currently do cardio as follows:

Treadmill 15min at 15incline and 3.5 setting after that take the incline out and do 5mins with 50lb bag at a 3.5 setting.

On legs day I usually ride the bike for 20mins at a 12 setting.

Sometimes to change it up I do the rower for 20mins instead of treadmill.

Really just looking for advice/comparison to what I am already doing. My goal is to get to 12% by May and running a clen/t3/hgh cycle through April to help out a bit.

I found that when i did cardio in the morning on an empty stomach for 30 to 45 mins. (treadmill, bike, elliptical, jump rope) helped me get to 12% I also was doing intermittent fasting eating in a 8 hour window and fasting for 16. Eating clean was the biggest reason I lost weight. Diet diet diet. I wouldnt do the HGH on that cycle since you need to run HGH for 6 months to see real results. Just run a low does test with Clen and T3.

I will be on HGH 3-4iu for at least 6 months plan on running through next cycle that I'll start in June. Diet was built for me and is adjusted every 2-3 weeks depending on changes in BF%. I am planning on adding some HIIT style fasted cardio on my days off instead of cutting more cals from my diet just haven't done it yet. Already down to 2200cals per day don't want to loose much muscle just body fat.

Back