• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Short test prop cycle

bhamguy727

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Only have 7 weeks before vacation...first cycle in 2 years and considering short 6 week 150 eod of test prop...im also on trt of test c 100 week.....thoughts appreciated

i am sure if diet will be good and train ahrd,you can see good results for sure! 7 weeks is big time..not small! in 7 weeks you can easy lost 5-10%BF!

625mg ew sounds like a reasonable dose.
Nutrition and training will determinate the outcome.

Not knowing what your main goal is, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that in 6 weeks your diet is going to have to biggest impact by far, but 6 weeks of Prop will surely help.

Prop for 8 weeks would be ideal but 6 weeks will work if training and nutrition are dialed in.

Prop for 8 weeks would be ideal but 6 weeks will work if training and nutrition are dialed in.
Thanks man -- Just come off South beach Diet with a little help from Phentermine and dropped 20 lbs . I had planned to just stay natty but having the itch to try out prop , ill research nutrition and make sure I maximize my results.

Great, let us know how it goes.

Back