• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stop scamming guys!

WP is a good guy....had him on my other boards for several years and must have worked with him for almost 10 years now. He is NOT a scammer. WPs problem is that he sells xanax to junkies and they try to rip him off....communication is also a little bit of a problem, but everything always gets solved. Just follow his directions and don't complicate shit. Other than that, his lack of HALO in stock needs improvement. lol

HALO is the most expensive compound if I'm not mistaken....more than anavar.

/V

You forgot lack of VAR.. Seems the Halo buyers and VAR buyers are 1 in the same.

You forgot lack of VAR.. Seems the Halo buyers and VAR buyers are 1 in the same.

You are right....I usually get my var elsewhere, but he seems to have the best HALO around. HALO and VAR are the two most expensive and most faked compounds around....I think.

/V

Sounds like a bad business model. I have never run across a source who sends without receiving payment.

as i keep say to all guys who wait alprazolam and diazepam i offer gear replace and even 50% off for waiting..i am not a scam..maybe my India pharmacy stop to work after 6 years..but they keep say that all will receive it..i do t know now..so i stop to sale that 2 products!

Back