• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taxing religion

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do it goddamit!

jabysyva.jpg

Even if they start taxing churches, our sorry government will waste it. They have proven on all sides of he aisle that they don't care about any problem except being re-elected.

Yeah, tax that ass, and while your at it throw those old damn pederasts in prison!

we should tax weed too. all those lazy pot smoking tax dodgers!

Co just brought in over 100 million in tax revenue. Time to rethink legalization, but that makes too much sense, big pharma just came out with a new pain killer that is 5x stronger than oxy's and easily crushable to snort or inject. GOTDAMN HYPOCRITES.

I find religion to be taxing.

There are a lot of companies that are tax exempt. The last thing they need to do is worry about religion. The money would be spent in 5 minutes on ANOTHER new bullshit welfare program. Probly more global warming bullshit

In truth, tax exceptions, tax exemptions, tax credits etc. for huge companies and corporations as well as small and medium sized businesses do create jobs.
The main problem is that those incentives don't usually run out when the job creation ends. The working class ends up paying higher taxes to offset them long after their effectiveness for the working class runs out. IMO.

As far as churches and religious organizations? IMO they are big businesses. Lot's of money going through those organizations because GOD is always broke.

taxing the church wouldnt change a thing, the minute the govt got their hands on that money they would remove some more taxes on luxury items and company taxes, sign some more disadvantaged people into the military, start another war and ud all be worse off anyway....

i want obama to buy my protein.

too bad i'm a white male instead of dark skinned female with 4 kids from 4 different absent fathers.

Need to tax Mexico....a straight 50%....half there country is here..and there not paying any taxes....sounds fair...

Last edited:
we need to tax tranny hookers, those bitches are making a killing

If you want less of anything, just tax into oblivion. That's why the US&A has one of the world's highest corp tax rate and a real unemployment rate that prolly makes Jimmy Carter jealous.

Yep, Obama may very well go down in history as the worst president in the history of the USA. But, at least we can now say that we've elected the first nigger as Potus.

im sure the Iranians and Mr. Putin are so grateful that we've elected a president that they can work with so easily.

IML Gear Cream!
Church and Religion is nothing more than big business-they should be taxed

Tax religion?!? Last I checked being a con artist is illegal... Fuck taxing their bullshit! Throw them in jail.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

church doesnt serve god or man it serves itself

a9amujy9.jpg

Do we have a secular humanism forum on this board?
Looks like we are brothers in philosophy just as much as we are brothers in iron.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Co just brought in over 100 million in tax revenue. Time to rethink legalization, but that makes too much sense, big pharma just came out with a new pain killer that is 5x stronger than oxy's and easily crushable to snort or inject. GOTDAMN HYPOCRITES.

recent poll in texas shows that 3 out of 4 people favor legalization.

Looks like we are brothers in philosophy just as much as we are brothers in iron.

We can make a thread if you like

recent poll in texas shows that 3 out of 4 people favor legalization.
Cannabinoids are good. Time to end the war on citizens- a civil war! See, science is a truth conspiracy. Its a testing of reality and standing ground when you find evidence.
That's religeon.

I would consider myself to be a secular humanist, although I am also a hedonist, and an asshole.

Back