• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

if running letro is caber or prami neccesary

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I got alot of dbol on hand, last time I ran it I got itchy puffy nips, turns out estro was sky high. formeron and adex werent handling it, so I ran some letro to get it under control. looking to run test e/ deca cycle / dbol, drop deca finish with tren e. So Im thinking of just running letro thru as my AI, should I still run caber, or just keep it on hand? Thanks for any input.

right, thats why I will have it on hand to battle prolactin sides if I get any, are you saying I should run caber still. Last time I ran test/ deca/ dbol, letro handled it. maybe I should just nix dbol, I just have alot of it and figured I paid for it might as well use it

right, thats why I will have it on hand to battle prolactin sides if I get any, are you saying I should run caber still. Last time I ran test/ deca/ dbol, letro handled it. maybe I should just nix dbol, I just have alot of it and figured I paid for it might as well use it

Right, you only need it IF you exhibit prolactin sides'

I know I'm prone so I use it start to finish when running a 19nor.

Letro should handle estro sides.

Right, you only need it IF you exhibit prolactin sides'

I know I'm prone so I use it start to finish when running a 19nor.

Letro should handle estro sides.
got it, that makes total sense. what kind of sides do you get, I dont get any bad sides from deca, but I had no idea dbol would raise my estro so high it was 219, in fact just thinking about I'm not gonna run the dbol again.

Back