• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T3 questions

mattsilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been taking in a ton of calories lately. Im def growing where I want be growing, but im also getting a tad soft in the midsection. So I started doing my homework on thermogenics. Im sensitive to stimulants, so clen and albuterol are out of the question. T3 seems like the most logical choice for me, although some sources say its tough on the heart as well. Can any of you guys clear that up for me? Whats the lowest effective dose to administer that would keep sides down if there are any stimulant sensitive sides at all?

Getting soft comes with bulking.

T3 will strip muscle off you just as quick as fat. I think I'd dial in the diet for your goals first and foremost.

Warrior

Thanks Warrior, I was hoping to have the best of both worlds. I read it was catabolic, but I was hoping that quality didnt apply to lower doses. Is there any clen-like sides with it?

Well if your T3 levels are naturally low you might benefit from a dose as low as 25mcg/day. If not id take 40-50mcg. If your on cycle at that dose it is not that bad re muscle loss. In fact you would def remain anabolic. Also if you go with a liquid T3 you can dial in your dosage. Thats why I said 40-50. 40 would be hard if not impossible with tabs, but liquid makes for easier dosing and dosing adjustments.
Its a shame you cant use albuterol. Its much less harsh and almost as effective as clen is. Its shorter half life makes the sides much less and more easily managed.

Thanks for the advice Stang. Do you get jittery from it like you would with clen?

Back