• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTF! And some of us frown on whites fucking niggers!

IML Gear Cream!
There are always exceptions. For blacks it tends to be how much they look like someone other than black. Straighted hair, hair dyed a non-black color, lighter-colored make-up, plastic surgery or a bit of non-black heritage.

Tyra, for example several of those. No plastic surgery (that I know of), but she has all the rest. Her green eyes do occasionally happen to blacks that don't have any cream in their coffee, but, far more likely in the USA, she has some non-black heritage.

Black women tend to have broad, flat, noses. They also tend to have sloping foreheads (compared to other races), afro hair of only black, and, with body a body fat percentage even in the high teens, tend to take on a mannish appearance in their faces.

The truth is that most "black" women that are considered beautiful fall into the above.

Oh, I almost forget... Back in the 90s there was a black model from Africa. She had zero cream in her coffee, super-dark black skin, and shaved her head. And she was fucking hot. I just can't remember her name.

Like I said, there are always exceptions, but their just that, exceptions, and not the rule.

Doms, I believe she was an actress as well. Had a part with Arnold in Conan the Barbarian?

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Since were simply posting killing stories for no particular reason: here's mine.

oh, you're totally right..you're not antagonistic at all

then quick to say "oh she doesn't like me and bow down to my obvious superiority because I'm a white middle class male with a boot of oppression on my neck; she must be crazy and a democrat!"

its funny you were all about the the statistics though until a bell curve was applied. Then because one author interjects with their own bit of flavor in the article the math must be bullshit too..I mean, clearly. Anyone that doesn't agree with you must have interpersonal problems. Who is really the person with interpersonal issues here exactly?

oh, you're totally right..you're not antagonistic at all

I admitted to using a quip. :shrug: I'm also well know for using biting comments, even with people that I like.

then quick to say "oh she doesn't like me and bow down to my obvious superiority because I'm a white middle class male with a boot of oppression on my neck; she must be crazy and a democrat!"

its funny you were all about the the statistics though until a bell curve was applied. Then because one author interjects with their own bit of flavor in the article the math must be bullshit too..I mean, clearly. Anyone that doesn't agree with you must have interpersonal problems. Who is really the person with interpersonal issues here exactly?

I never said anything bad about you directly until this thread. And that was only in response to your vitriol-landened posts. Even then, I only called you crazy, which is very, very timid by my standards.

Actually, I like you; always have. I have no clue how we got here. I was just doing what I always do: debate, often with flavor. When you told me about your daughter, I never said word-one about it, because I didn't want to hurt your feeling. At the same time, I don't back down from a debate...it's just kind of who I am. Seriously, I'd rather be on good terms with you. Sorry for calling you a name.

well thanks for taking the hate out of my vitriol

kind of ruined my day...im gonna have to wait around for the ct schmuck to come back now to beat him up some

honestly I was inspired by kelju's nigger nigger nigger, suck my dick

*sigh*

and i think feeling oppressed because your a white male is a bit silly...

but I live in a demographic that has a less than 2% minority rate..so what do I know

I know the models name and I'm with holding it until you all learn to use google

well thanks for taking the hate out of my vitriol

kind of ruined my day...im gonna have to wait around for the ct schmuck to come back now to beat him up some

honestly I was inspired by kelju's nigger nigger nigger, suck my dick

*sigh*

and i think feeling oppressed because your a white male is a bit silly...

Not oppressed, just tired of it. The major reason that I'm so willing to trot of the facts regarding race is because, as I was growing up, I caught shit of stuff that I'd never done. That prompted me to look at the reality of it. It's then that I realized that not all people are equal and that many of the "facts" are far from factual regarding whites.

Sorry you're having a bad day.

I'm not actually having a bad day. I'm bored. You were the target for the day.
I can tell you like me in the parts where you asked me if I was menopausal or premenstrual (funny I dont pull the sexism card though, ever.) then went on to call me batshit crazy.

I've been deployed..I've probably seen more shit.

Aside from that..I don't think it has as much to do with color as it does classism. Thats probably just as shitty.

I work in a lower class black neighborhood and the place is always trashed and theres a high crime rate and they generally behave like animals. I also live next door to a black guy and his white family. They're from the UK and their house is about 4,000 sq ft. Their three kids are brats but that's because they coddle them not because of their color. I'd trust the guy to know the alarm code to my house and walk in to borrow something if I wasn't home.
My white inlaws from white trash, I wouldn't trust with watering my plants.

Theres a pretty dangerous city not far from me.
I don't like going through one section of it thats unbelievably poor and has a very high deadly crime rate...its a black neighborhood. Theres a dominican neighborhood a few blocks over that I have zero issue getting out of my car in. Its a little closer to middle class.

My experiences are all over the map but the one thing I've seen and found is the more impoverished the area and the more ignorant no matter the color, the more violent it is.
I have no idea how anyone goes about fixing that.

Our schools are magnet schools for the kids in the city and some of them do really well in this school system (very highly ranked school system) and a more nurturing environment, others just don't.

IML Gear Cream!
I have an obsession with black African women who have immigrated European countries, or are children of immigrants. They are pure blood African, but speak french, Italian, ct, and seem very intelligent because they were exposed to better culture. French black women are the best. Sexiest creatures on the planet.

I'm not actually having a bad day. I'm bored. You were the target for the day.
I can tell you like me in the parts where you asked me if I was menopausal or premenstrual (funny I dont pull the sexism card though, ever.) then went on to call me batshit crazy.

Ouch... Hey, I'm being nice here. ;)

I've been deployed..I've probably seen more shit.

Aside from that..I don't think it has as much to do with color as it does classism. Thats probably just as shitty.

I work in a lower class black neighborhood and the place is always trashed and theres a high crime rate and they generally behave like animals. I also live next door to a black guy and his white family. They're from the UK and their house is about 4,000 sq ft. Their three kids are brats but that's because they coddle them not because of their color. I'd trust the guy to know the alarm code to my house and walk in to borrow something if I wasn't home.
My white inlaws from white trash, I wouldn't trust with watering my plants.

Theres a pretty dangerous city not far from me.
I don't like going through one section of it thats unbelievably poor and has a very high deadly crime rate...its a black neighborhood. Theres a dominican neighborhood a few blocks over that I have zero issue getting out of my car in. Its a little closer to middle class.

My experiences are all over the map but the one thing I've seen and found is the more impoverished the area and the more ignorant no matter the color, the more violent it is.
I have no idea how anyone goes about fixing that.

Our schools are magnet schools for the kids in the city and some of them do really well in this school system (very highly ranked school system) and a more nurturing environment, others just don't.

When it comes to race, it's never a hundred percent, but the number tend to skew hard in certain directions on certain matters. I also just don't like the fallacies that people throw around, such as whites being the paragon of racism or slavery. Even if it wasn't a matter of race, I just can't fucking stand when people espouse falsehoods. It's like being willingly stupid.

Also, black people's problems are cultural, not innate. Raise a black kid in the suburbs, and the kid will be indistinguishable from white kids except for color. The racism shit is more on the world stage, and white kids and black kids in Atlanta where the breakdown is closer to 50 50 all act the same. There is almost no racism on either side. It kind of gives me hope for the future.

Also, black people's problems are cultural, not innate. Raise a black kid in the suburbs, and the kid will be indistinguishable from white kids except for color. The racism shit is more on the world stage, and white kids and black kids in Atlanta where the breakdown is closer to 50 50 all act the same. There is almost no racism on either side. It kind of gives me hope for the future.

this is actually sort of my problem...I'm idealistic and in some ways gullible because of it. I've learned to be just a touch pessimistic about things and frankly I don't like how it makes me feel or how it causes me to behave.

about the only thing I really have no tolerance for (and this was a tough one in the service) is willful ignorance. I really HATE close mindedness.
I had this moment of clarity discussing something about college with a friend who is not terribly educated..but has a lot of working experience. She said something to the effect that she was ok with her daughter not going to college because she could have work experience instead. I tried to convey the life experience of leaving home and seeing another place and experience all sorts of different culture was the most important part of going to college, more so than the content of the textbooks or the professors lecture or lab ..to really learn how to THINK instead of just do. She disagreed.
In that moment I pitied her but more so I'm angry that this thinking gets passed from generation to generation and the cycle continues. Now that's not an extreme case by any stretch of the imagination but I hope it makes my point somewhat.

I leave for a little bit and shit just explodes...i actually reread the last few pages and I'm not sure what exactly fired off the cannons....Valium's for all...

boredom

DJ told me I came in a little hot

you don't have feelings

next time I'll escalate a little slower

IML Gear Cream!
Since were simply posting killing stories for no particular reason: here's mine.

Interesting, you have to know the names of the victims beforehand and search fairly extensively in order to read about this. I can't remember how I inadvertently ran across this on the internets a while back. Just imagine if it had been a young black couple murdered in such a brutal way by a group of whites? It'd be on every network 24/7 for the next 6 months and it'd be another big payday for Al Sharpton. Yet, since it was 3 niggers and a white couple, it only made the local news in the town where it happened. What a surprise! I wonder if this counted as a hate crime, or if it doesn't qualify since the perpetrators were niggers.

Lastly, I'm beginning to think that IM is loaded with prejudice members considering the loosely use of the "N" word and racist remarks made of sex with a black chick. Sorry for feeling offended but I am African-American.

Why cant you just be an American? I am I don't call myself anything but American. This hyphenated crap is what creates a divide and problems in the first place. I'm not saying you started it or are trying to perpetuate it. Unless one of your parents are from Africa and you have dual citizenship you are most definitely not African-American. just sayin...

i personally would like to sell myself as a slave to some nice asian or black hot chick, possibly even mexican.....history in reverse....she would keep me and use and abuse me in bed all the time,.....:callme:

they have that program! its called mail order bride, but like all women you become a slave to. they don't use you for sex but to clean the yard and fix shit while they watch tv and their asses grow larger

Why cant you just be an American? I am I don't call myself anything but American. This hyphenated crap is what creates a divide and problems in the first place. I'm not saying you started it or are trying to perpetuate it. Unless one of your parents are from Africa and you have dual citizenship you are most definitely not African-American. just sayin...

African-American:

charlize-theron_3_1280_1024.jpg

Is that any different then you hiding behind a computer to post what you posted??...the vast majority of net posters use the net as a tool of expresion they can't or won't use in there daily lives...be it racist....political...etc etc...

If you met someone from this thread in public....would you call them a pussy??...you might ,....you might not...

Racism exists on both sides and it will never change...you think if you walk into 5th Ward in Houston there just gonna run up a give you hugs??..you will be a cracker....and you will get yourself robbed...at gun point...

Do you live in the Alaska wilderness or something..??

If any of my old friends from the 5th Ward are still alive they would hug me, they'd have to remember one of the few white boys who lived there...

I lived there for 3 years age 7-10 and it wasn't the zoo you make it out to be. In fact I've walked alone at night through some of the slums all over the world when I was in the Navy, the worst treatment I got was while talking to a girl in a back alley bar and her brother came over and asked why she was talking to me, was she craving some "Honky Dong?" I laughed and started to tell him to go sit his insecure spring roll dick having ass down, but his sister railed on him and then yanked my arm off and to my hotel room we went, fucked for 2 days straight and I almost fell in love, I kept in touch with her for a few years and she wanted to come visit at one point but I was juggling 3 or 4 weekly booty calls at the time and let it slip by... She was bad ass though, she was a personal trainer and she had a college degree...

But I digress, not everyone in the slums are criminals, and even the criminals can be cool if you are cool, I mean walk through the place like you know where you are and like you might be a little crazy or just a bad mother fucker, but that goes for anywhere practically...

I live on Martin Luther King in Atlanta if that tells you anything about my living situation. Just last weekend, some nig shot another nig 20 feet from my doorstep, and the asshole shot up the AT&T phone box which killed my internet, fucking dicks. This is about 3 third murder that has occurred 20 feet from my bedroom window since I have been living here which is only about 4 months.

I am the only white person for 10 square miles I think. But, nobody ever fucks with me. All my friends say that I am going to get mugged or robbed, but the black folk pretty much just kill each other and leave me alone. I find that living with black people isn't anything like what people expect it to be.

Back