• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New CEM Rep....

StanG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and announce I am now repping for CEM. Im honored to be working with such a well respected, well established RC and Peptide company. Im also honored to be partners with the likes of ParanoidFitness. I think we will make a great team.
If there is anything I can ever help any of you with, please do not hesitate to ask. I will do my best to answer any and all questions, quickly, promptly, and accurately.
Thanks Guys!
Stan

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.
Just started this gig myself.
Look forward to working with you and of course with all the great CEM customers and customers-to-be.

Same here brother! Nice to be working with you and representing CEM, thats for sure. Between the 2 of us Im sure we will be able to keep everyone here well informed and help with anything we can. Looking forward to it.

So in our quest for reps we divided the prospects (which was quite a long list there are plenty of great members here!) into 2 groups. Our goal was to pick 1 rep from each group of individuals.To be honest when we narrowed it down to the final few it was really a toss up. The main factor we considered at that point was the persons desire to help. When we did that this person stood out just a bit. We are happy to welcome StanG to our rep team. His knowledge and genuinely helpful nature will be a real asset not only to us, but to our current and future customers as well as the board in general. Welcome Stan , nice to have you on board and a part of the CEM team!

CEM

Wow! Congrats man!
CEM is good people for sure! Use them for years myself.

So in our quest for reps we divided the prospects (which was quite a long list there are plenty of great members here!) into 2 groups. Our goal was to pick 1 rep from each group of individuals.To be honest when we narrowed it down to the final few it was really a toss up. The main factor we considered at that point was the persons desire to help. When we did that this person stood out just a bit. We are happy to welcome StanG to our rep team. His knowledge and genuinely helpful nature will be a real asset not only to us, but to our current and future customers as well as the board in general. Welcome Stan , nice to have you on board and a part of the CEM team!

CEM

Thanks for the kind words CEM. Glad to be a part of the team and working with PF !

Back