• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swiper-inspired cycle and diet

IML Gear Cream!
Dude your 23. You don't need SEO. You have plenty of time to get the bis you really want.

And it wasn't bad. And I like how it looks. But dissipates in 2-3 days. So I'm excited/want to see how an SEO would look
Try Propionate brother. Thank me later.

Try Propionate brother. Thank me later.

I've heard tren ace and prop work best postworkout as far as gear for an SEO. Yet they're short esters so you'd think they dissipate quicker maybe? Any reason behind that?

Prop causes an inflammatory response in most guys. It works well for your goal. Fire those arms up this week EOD with Prop and you will see.

Prop causes an inflammatory response in most guys. It works well for your goal. Fire those arms up this week EOD with Prop and you will see.

Interesting. I'll go for it next week. As I'm starting this blast next week anyway so a front load never hurts ;)

Interesting. I'll go for it next week. As I'm starting this blast next week anyway so a front load never hurts ;)
You can literally rotate with just arms ED if you want. Find 4 spots to pin and hit one spot ED on one arm and rotate the sites.

You can literally rotate with just arms ED if you want. Find 4 spots to pin and hit one spot ED on one arm and rotate the sites.

Thanks heavy. What do you think of:

Beginning with 500mg test e 400mg deca 100mg proviron and increasing test by 250mg every 4 weeks for the foreseeable future.

Got any suggestions for gaining more mass?

What size pin would you suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done and will likely use 25g 1" curious as to Heavys opinion too

Thanks heavy. What do you think of:

Beginning with 500mg test e 400mg deca 100mg proviron and increasing test by 250mg every 4 weeks for the foreseeable future.

Got any suggestions for gaining more mass?
I would pin like 200 mg prop ED on your arm rotation so that's 1,400 mg weekly to start. You can add the long esters also =)

Eat big and eat clean 90% of the time is how many guys gain mass. 10% of the time you can eat big and dirty as a general rule but each person responds differently. Some can add more junk than others.

I would pin like 200 mg prop ED on your arm rotation so that's 1,400 mg weekly to start. You can add the long esters also =)

Eat big and eat clean 90% of the time is how many guys gain mass. 10% of the time you can eat big and dirty as a general rule but each person responds differently. Some can add more junk than others.

Damn haha. This is gonna get interesting

Better step it up I am already full throttle!

Don't think I hit the breaks for a second ;) I'm at a lean 239lbs. I'm ready to take it up a notch and get those 20"+ arms. (At 18.5" flexed now)

Don't think I hit the breaks for a second ;) I'm at a lean 239lbs. I'm ready to take it up a notch and get those 20"+ arms. (At 18.5" flexed now)
how tall are you bro

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
the pictures dont do you justice bro. get someone to take them for you next time. i would of never guessed your 232

IML Gear Cream!
the pictures dont do you justice bro. get someone to take them for you next time. i would of never guessed your 232

239 ;) my back and legs are my strong points

ahh that makes brother

Official plan starting Monday:
At least for a week then well see after that:
Odd days: test prop 200mg into bicep long head split bilaterally
Even days: test prop 200mg into tricep lateral head split bilaterally
(Both first thing in morning after a push-up set to failure)
Week 1-4: test e 500mg deca 400mg per week and increasing test e 250mg every 4 weeks.

Proviron 100mg/day (noticed I've gotten way hairier since starting proviron lol I'm guessing it's from freeing up receptors)

150mcg CJC1295 no dac ghrp6 3x per day (first thing morning/post workout/before bed)

Sounds painful

Nahh haha more scar tissue the better ;) I'll also be stretching/foam rolling and doing a lot of mobility work

Official plan starting Monday:
At least for a week then well see after that:
Odd days: test prop 200mg into bicep long head split bilaterally
Even days: test prop 200mg into tricep lateral head split bilaterally
(Both first thing in morning after a push-up set to failure)
Week 1-4: test e 500mg deca 400mg per week and increasing test e 250mg every 4 weeks.

Proviron 100mg/day (noticed I've gotten way hairier since starting proviron lol I'm guessing it's from freeing up receptors)

150mcg CJC1295 no dac ghrp6 3x per day (first thing morning/post workout/before bed)

do you do pushups every morning?

do you do pushups every morning?

Not currently but I was reading about using prop as an SEO and it works way better if you have a pump. And it'll double as my "fasted cardio" haha may even make it max rep burpees for ~5 min some days.

good idea big bro

Any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns?? Lol

I'm pumped to see results from this. Will definitely be highest test I've run to date

Back