• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Sponsor: domestic-supply

domestic-supply

www.us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We are glad to be new sponsor here at IronMag!

We do exactly what our name says. ;) Best overseas brands available: Alpha Pharma and Pharmacom. We carry Shree Venkatesh orals and injectibles, CP Somatropin HGH. Now we have in stock some Danabol blue heart dbols, Organon Sustanon and Bayer Testoviron.

We offer HCG by Alpha Pharma, Accord Anastrozole, letrozole by Alpha Pharma, and many other support ancillaries.

We have also a BULK DEALS section for guys buying bulk.

www.us-domesticsupply.com

If you have questions about stock or specific bulk buys that you cannot answer by looking at the site, please keep these to email at incredible@cyber-rights.net - email is also listed on our site.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I see you have tbol... very interesting. I'm always in the market for some tbol

jimmy...youre always in the market for everything

Welcome to the Forum ....Human Grade and Domestic sounds great

Will be following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two thumbs up for this shop. I know them from another site, and this gear is totally top notch. Most of you know I am a rep for AY...... but I don't hesitate to recommend this pharma grade gear. And yes the Alpha Pharma gear is produced in India. Check out Pharmacon and ICN Galenika's as well.

Very welcome sponsor here. Adds to the pool of great choices available to the members.

Provibol is in stock now. Very limited amount. Induject and Testobolin were restocked as well. Alphabolin 10ml vials are coming later this week. Its best primo money can buy these days. and with Alpha Pharma you`re 100% sure you get what you`ve paid for. Otherwise it could be NPP or even test prop instead of the primo.

Id like to try ds but im not too crazy about the 1ml bottles

Why not ? I used to love the amps . Dont gotta worry bout using a larger pin for filling . 1 pin used for everything and done ,

Id like to try ds but im not too crazy about the 1ml bottles

We have lots of 10ml vials too. :)

A lot of euro stuff in pharmacies are amps. Iranian test, Galenika test, geofman, schering...there is also norma deca in 2ml vials. amps are nothing to be afraid of. Open properly and they pop easy.

Exactly ....The only 10cc vials were Steris ..Everything else were amps . Ahhh the good ole' days when Almost everything was real and pharma HG

I remember getting my test prop in amps decades ago....

Their parabolan looks interesting.

See what other users who know Alpha Pharma brand also say...

Only genuine tren hexa can be bought from indian export company alpha pharma, otherwise i dont trust any UG labs.

:)

I know it usually means nothing when asking the sponsor/rep about a product but I will do it anyway... Im tired of wasting money on fake bunk products and wasting my workouts in the process....... Ive used real legit VAR (once) and TBOL (many times) in the past and I know what to expect when its real... what are your honest thoughts on Pharmacom Var and Tbol ... and even Vermodje??????????

I know it usually means nothing when asking the sponsor/rep about a product but I will do it anyway... Im tired of wasting money on fake bunk products and wasting my workouts in the process....... Ive used real legit VAR (once) and TBOL (many times) in the past and I know what to expect when its real... what are your honest thoughts on Pharmacom Var and Tbol ... and even Vermodje??????????

I know guys have posted on other boards about these with great results. I will see if any have accounts over here to post to answer this. You're right, it means more coming from someone who is not the rep. :)

I'm sure others here have used Pharmacom and Vermodje. If you go to Russian boards these brands are all they talk about and use.

I also agree that it would be better said if it were not from a rep . But Let me just say before I accepted this rep position I did my own research to see what I was getting involved in ., I registered on other boards where Domestic Supply has a long history and its because of those things I've heard and the countless reviews I've searched that I accepted this position here . I been through countless reviews on the Var alone and I would feel safe taking them as real 100 percent Pharma Var . And I would be 100 percent confident in recommending it to my friends here and in my private life . The majority of my Var search reviews came back as Pharmacom . Only Because that was the better known brand Im assuming . But IM TELLING YOU Buy with confidence and report right here what you think brother !!!! WE WANT YOUR HONEST REVIEW BELIEVE ME :winkfinger:

Back